Nine dead in Waco, 190 charged in senseless gang violence, thanks NRA

Finally, now I understand why these morons bought guns after Obama was elected twice. They just wanted to kill their rival gang members.

Yup, NRA told us all, buy more guns, it will bring peace. Just as happened in Waco last week. Nine dead, 190 charged. At least 20 wounded, some will be maimed for life. Wow.

I am sooooooo hot for NRA and theit semi-auro's. Heck, every person should own a gun in America...just as Wayne La-fccking-Lapierre wants them to.

Oh and don't reply to this post, cons! I know I know, it's all Obama's fault. You don't have to repeat it. I know it already.

Holy fuck but you're stupid. Did a cow step on your head and then shit in the gaping hole?

Finally, now I understand why these morons bought guns after Obama was elected twice. They just wanted to kill their rival gang members.

Yup, NRA told us all, buy more guns, it will bring peace. Just as happened in Waco last week. Nine dead, 190 charged. At least 20 wounded, some will be maimed for life. Wow.

I am sooooooo hot for NRA and theit semi-auro's. Heck, every person should own a gun in America...just as Wayne La-fccking-Lapierre wants them to.

Oh and don't reply to this post, cons! I know I know, it's all Obama's fault. You don't have to repeat it. I know it already.

I suspect not ONE SINGLE PERSON there could own a gun legally.

We were talking about this at work today at our daily tool box meeting,

We all agree that owner of that local twin peaks must have owed a money or a favor to one of those gangs, who in there right mind would invite 4 biker gangs to their place? And the cops knew about it? Crazy

It's a biker bar. Perhaps owned by an inactive biker.

No, it is not a biker bar.

This is how delusional liberals are. Gangs aren't inclined to obey the law. They are criminals and thugs. I doubt any belong to the NRA. Most likely can't spell NRA.

Gawd oh Gawd how stupid can you be? Seriously, the NRA wants to proliferate weapons in America. It invites people to expand gun ownership because as you know "Obama is gonna take away your guns, buy more". They romanticize gun ownership.

Hey you know, it's like this: Philp Morris never asks kids to smoke cigarettes, right? Yet PM romanticizes smoking. End result? Yup, you guessed it, kids smoke. Doesn't matter whether you actively ask kids to smoke or not, fact is, PM's marketing of cigarettes means eventually those who shouldn't have cigs end up smoking. Just as the NRA's message does to guns: Romnticize, proliferate, encourage.....then tell the world "Hey we never asked you to buy it".

F*ck the NRA if you ask me. And as for you stupid cons, go buy more guns, Obama and Holder are coming for your weapons soon. Hurry.

You're an idiot. Kill yourself.

I just sent $50 each to the NRA and GOAL.

OK OK OK good point: Using your own logic then let's legalize drugs. Because making them illegal makes the drug trade go underground. OK thanks for making the argument that druhs and every other illicit material should be legalized.

Absolutely yes, drugs should be legal.

Nine dead scumbags, no civilian casualties. It's like the trash taking itself out.
I fail to see the downside here.

The only downside was the risk to bystanders during the shooting.

Honestly I am wondering why it escalated to gunfire. If they would have just beaten each other up, even with a few stabbings, they could have continued their little war unnoticed. Now the police are going to come down on them like a 10 ton hammer.

I suspect the police had someone on the inside...and that person had strict instructions to make absolutely sure that someone pulled a gun.

What does the NRA have to do with anything?....These people are criminals..Do you really think any gun laws would prevent criminals from obtaining firearms?

:fu: .. :asshole: the NRA has not one fucking thing to do with this mayhem, go back under the fucking rock you slithered from, i see a banning for you before your idiotic next post.

:fu: ...... :asshole: ........... :up_yours:
Ehhhmmmm, LOL, NRA told us they will bring peace in America if everyone bought a gun. I don't know why they waited until Obama was elected a president. Oh I know. It has something to do with Obama's skin color. No? :)
The race card? Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack YOU.....You goat's asshole

Cars are not weapons. But it's OK, I never expect gun owners to understand basic facts. NRA wants and encourages active proliferation of weapons. If you don't understand basic facts of life, then please, watch Fox news all day long.

Boy, you wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on the scrotum.

Are you really that simple minded or are you just following orders to show you're a devoted liberal?

These gangs have been around for years and they couldn't care less what the NRA or the law says about guns. They just plain don't give a shit and nobody needs to tell them to carry a gun or attack rivals. They would do it even if guns were all outlawed.

The NRA is more interested in people being able to protect their homes in the event any of these sleazebags ever tries to break in. I don't expect liberals to understand that as it's such a complicated matter. I mean, you guys want everyone to trust the police, at least when you don't want people trusting the police.

Liberals have this weird vision of a utopia where everyone behaves the way liberals think they should. They think if they outlaw guns, criminals will turn into nice people who value life. So, the left marches on with their quest to legislate people's behavior and all the while complaining that Christians want to impose their will on people. The left has cornered the market when it comes to imposing their beliefs on the masses.

Drugs have been illegal my entire life, yet there are always drug busts, people being killed during drug deals and people overdosing and dying from drugs. Outlawing drugs didn't do shit, so why does the left think gun control will do anything? Law abiding people will follow the laws, but it's true that criminals just plain don't give a shit.

The left has a very bad habit of blaming others when someone does something stupid or evil. The gangs shot each other. They did it because they are lowlife pieces of shit who would have guns whether the NRA existed or not. Don't tell me the left now sees gang members as victims now and won't hold them responsible for their own actions.

What does the NRA have to do with anything?....These people are criminals..Do you really think any gun laws would prevent criminals from obtaining firearms?

As a matter of fact, they were not "criminals" when they showed up at the restaurant. They were free citizens with guns, which is exactly what the NRA advocates. Some may have even had licenses to carry.If they had showed up with long guns, they would not have even been in violation of Texas "CONCEALED CARRY" LAWS. They only became perpetrators when they USED those guns. They are still not criminals, until convicted, which means that, according to the NRA, they should be free to continue to own guns until that time.

Wrong!!! Obviously, the first guy to shoot was a bad guy, unless someone nearby had skittles in their pocket, and in that case, he feared for his life and had to shoot somebody. All the rest were those often mentioned "GOOD GUYS WITH A GUN" who were exercising their constitutional right to carry, and stopping the bad guy with a gun. You should be proud of those patriots.

Somehow i doubt good ole Big Brother will be giving up his guns anytime soon. There's lots & lots of bloody Wars to conduct around the world, and possibly here at home. So it's perfectly just and reasonable for Citizens to keep their guns as well. And besides that, it's their Constitutional right.

What a stupid argument. "Government has guns so citizens should have the same privilege". <-- Folks this is a gun nutty NRA logic now. Oh wow, thanks.

Yeah, that nutty ole Constitution. What were they thinkin? Let me know when Big Brother gives up his guns.

We were talking about this at work today at our daily tool box meeting,

We all agree that owner of that local twin peaks must have owed a money or a favor to one of those gangs, who in there right mind would invite 4 biker gangs to their place? And the cops knew about it? Crazy

Twin Peaks would have been in violation of public accommodation laws if they had refused entry to these groups. Plus they have had meetings there over a couple of years, nothing drastic happened, so what would their legal basis be to deny service?

without guns they would have stabbed each other and beat the hell outta each other with baseball bats.....mag lights..etc and so forth...violence will find a way

well

without guns

the cops would not have been able

to shoot four of them dead

plus arrest another 190 or so

Hey stupid, cops are trained, armored, well equipped and they do this for a living. Your average, fatass, racist, stupid NRA bozo conservative idiot moron is NOT trained to handle weapons. Do you understand this?

You're a fucking liar. I most likely have more training on a more diverse number of weapons than most any LEO.

This is how delusional liberals are. Gangs aren't inclined to obey the law. They are criminals and thugs. I doubt any belong to the NRA. Most likely can't spell NRA.

Gawd oh Gawd how stupid can you be? Seriously, the NRA wants to proliferate weapons in America. It invites people to expand gun ownership because as you know "Obama is gonna take away your guns, buy more". They romanticize gun ownership.

Hey you know, it's like this: Philp Morris never asks kids to smoke cigarettes, right? Yet PM romanticizes smoking. End result? Yup, you guessed it, kids smoke. Doesn't matter whether you actively ask kids to smoke or not, fact is, PM's marketing of cigarettes means eventually those who shouldn't have cigs end up smoking. Just as the NRA's message does to guns: Romnticize, proliferate, encourage.....then tell the world "Hey we never asked you to buy it".

F*ck the NRA if you ask me. And as for you stupid cons, go buy more guns, Obama and Holder are coming for your weapons soon. Hurry.

You are really ignorant about the NRA and it's motives.

Nope, the point is not what the NRA's motives are. The point is: Their prescription doesn't cure the f*cking disease. It causes more harm through side effects. Enroll in a college of Pharmacy and learn about drugs and their side effects. A cure that causes more harm than good would be banned by the FDA. Too bad we don't apply the same rules to weapons, but only to medications.

So I guess the roughly 2 million defensive uses of firearms per year are one of those nasty side effects also. Maybe you should learn a few more facts surrounding an issue, BEFORE you make such a fool of yourself.

Last edited:
Just announced that 4 of the 9 victims were killed by police.....(I bet that number will rise, as more info comes out)

More violence perpetuated by the police?

Oh, so cops killed murderers and gang members? Wow, such a shock.

Don't you want justice for those who were never accused of a crime, prior to the cops executing them?

Considering they were exchanging gunfire with the police, not really, they got what they deserved.

Once again, that is not the point. The point (for the stupid gun loving con morons) is: NRA proliferates weapons, encourages them, wants to lift all restrictions on gun ownership, encourages more weaponry in American households.....and a few million other actions they've actively taken to proliferate weapons. That is the point. Eventually it all spreads all over the US.

You know nothing of the NRA so shut the fuck up!!

Why do you choose to remain ignorant?

NRA Bylaws Article II

The purposes and objectives of the National Rifle Association of America are:

1. To protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, especially with reference to the inalienable right of the individual American citizen guaranteed by such Constitution to acquire, possess, collect, exhibit, transport, carry, transfer ownership of, and enjoy the right to use arms, in order that the people may always be in a position to exercise their legitimate individual rights of self-preservation and defense of family, person, and property, as well as to serve effectively in the appropriate militia for the common defense of the Republic and the individual liberty of its citizens;

2. To promote public safety, law and order, and the national defense;

3. To train members of law enforcement agencies, the armed forces, the militia, and people of good repute in marksmanship and in the safe handling and efficient use of small arms;

4. To foster and promote the shooting sports, including the advancement of amateur competitions in marksmanship at the local, state, regional, national, and international levels;

5. To promote hunter safety, and to promote and defend hunting as a shooting sport and as a viable and necessary method of fostering the propagation, growth and conservation, and wise use of our renewable wildlife resources.

The Association may take all actions necessary and proper in the furtherance of these purposes and objectives.

Bull f*cking shit! A piece of paper does not absolve them of their actions to proliferate weapons. They actively proliferate weapons. They are the mouthpiece of gun industry. I too can write a nice piece of paper and promote "responsible consumption of cigarettes". It does not absolve me of the crime of proliferating cancer causing tools. NRA promotes weapons. Murder weapons. It has moral responsibility for the violence happening in America, just as PM has a moral responsibility for causing cancer.

Just because something is legal does not mean it's smart and responsible action.
How does the NRA "proliferate weapons"? The NRA encourages responsible gun ownership and sensible gun laws.
It's like saying Ford proliferates auto accidents.

Cars are not weapons. But it's OK, I never expect gun owners to understand basic facts. NRA wants and encourages active proliferation of weapons. If you don't understand basic facts of life, then please, watch Fox news all day long.
More people are killed with cars than with guns. People have used cars to kill others.
Dont tell me cars arent weapons.

Yep, a thug ran over a cop in Houston a couple of days ago, at least he was nice enough to blow his own brains out and died today. It's just so hard to find considerate criminals now days.

from another similar thread:

It just occurred to me that these guys in Waco are exactly the guys that the RW gun nuts insist have every right to do what they did.

So, what we have is, say, 300 people, who happen to belong to motorcycle clubs. I doubt if many, if any, are actively on any "wanted" list. They have every right as citizens to go to the restaurant of their choice. Yet, they believe that their lives may be in danger, and they believe that they have every right to bring their weapons with them, for self defence purposes. Turns out that they are right. Somebody throws a punch, somebody pulls a knife, and somebody fires a shot. Suddenly, we have three hundred armed citizens taking defensive action with their guns, At least 100 rounds are fired, and patrons are hiding in the cooler.

And it will be damned hard for any prosecutor to prove that any shot fired by any one of them was not in self defence. The NRA will be proud!

Yep! it all played out exactly how 2aguy has been saying all along! What could be more American than 300 armed citizens protecting their 2nd Amendment rights, while also protecting themselves from armed thugs and from the police, (who killed 4 of them).

How many do you think had a Texas CHL? No hurry, I'll wait.

Forum List

Back