NFL to play Black National Anthem before every NFL game in 2021

Well here we are folks. So I presume there will also be separate water fountains and rest rooms. Unfuckinbelievable.
Welcome to the new segregation.

NFL to play Black national anthem at all league games in 2021​

"The NFL will play the Black national anthem before all games during the 2021 season, including the Sept. 9 kickoff game and the playoffs. as part of a 10-year, $250 million commitment to fighting racism in America, reports say."

I'm sorry to hear of your grief... thoughts & prayers.

Well here we are folks. So I presume there will also be separate water fountains and rest rooms. Unfuckinbelievable.

"The NFL will play the Black national anthem before all games during the 2021 season, including the Sept. 9 kickoff game and the playoffs. as part of a 10-year, $250 million commitment to fighting racism in America, reports say."

I hear they're working on a gay anthem as well, YMCA was deemed too racist.

Why are we intentionly creating division??? What possible good can come from this?

We are one nation with one anthem. Next are we going to play some ACDC before each game to cater to an even larger group? How bout some Christian music or country?

This will only further drive down the NFL's ratings and likely revenue.

Beyond stupid

so wi the stadium announcer say "Please Stand for the Black National Anthem"? If they do it wi be interesting to see who stands, Coud start a riot even befre the game

Everyone should be sad to see the splintering of our country. You just demonstrate how you are actively working for a racial-based country.

1626620645546.png

Ladies and gentlemen, if you are white,
Please rise and remove your hats for the singing of our white National Anthem”.
Sadly, many black people understand and want no part of the black separatist culture

We must be careful not to throw the baby out with the bathwater

I agree 100 percent. My point is the absurdity of this bullshit separatist culture movement. It only serves to divide US. Otherwise, let’s make sure the Irish American National Anthem is sung. While we are at it, need to have the Japanese American National Anthem as well. Much like the Democrats kept Blacks in chains, Democrats rounded up and locked up the Japanese in camps; though, that is more eerily similar to what was going on in Germany at the time with their minorities.
How many of those Democrats were relatives of yours? See the South is almost 85% Republican today, so who were they related to? Many Republicans in the South today were Democrats in the 60s and 70s.

What is the black separatist culture?
One example would be graduation ceremonies for so-called people of color only

Or, the segregated Congressional Black Caucus
Give me some examples of where black folks want separate graduation ceremonies.
Now you are stalling by making me play Go Fetch when you already know the examples exist
So post them, that has become what you do. You make these statements with nothing to back them up and then when you are called to produce examples all we hear is crickets.

Heh heh. Wait'll they try to replace the Declaration of Independence with a new Declaration of Dependence.

With regard to the NFL, I don't watch that nonsense anyway.

Doesn't affect my day at all.

Democrats lost their segregation in the 60s and have now tricked blacks into wanting segregation today.

I was born in america. 90 us years ago. My dna is swedish. So I am a swedish american. I do not need the swedish nor american anthem played before a game. Why do we need any anthems anyway? No need whatsoever.

Forum List

Back