Black national anthem to be performed at Super Bowl LVIII, stirs debate on social media

Yes, in the long run. Such death by 1000 cuts serves to divide Americans by race, something the Russians were promoting for decades as they know a divided America is good for them and other U.S enemies.

Are you as equally offended by the color of chocolate chips?

Wow, loser, seek some help. You desperately need it.

Yes, in the long run. Such death by 1000 cuts serves to divide Americans by race, something the Russians were promoting for decades as they know a divided America is good for them and other U.S enemies.
Yes laugh. Before you laugh do a little research.

Is maga supportive of the defense of Ukraine against russia?

Or not.
Stop trying to pigeon hole people into boxes and singular policies. MAGA is another convenient term.

People like me believe in support for Ukraine. Others do not. I am not any ideology, I self identify as libertarian but I am a policy by policy watcher. Just as not all Dems agree with the policy of an open border for example.

This overt racism and efforts to divide America are why I have only watched a handful of NFL games since they began taking a knee.

Why aren't they also playing an Asian national anthem? Or indigenous?

Imagine being a Communist spy from the 60s and 70s, most dead today and seeing the future that is 2024. They would smile at how success they were at destroying America from within. In 1990 America had no peer on earth. Now they are dividing themselves.

The Bud Light boycott was ill formed. This type of attempts to divide America within is far more worthy of such a boycott. The NHL backed off quickly from these divisive tactics because it has a large following in Europe, the NFL would change on a dime if they had a similar boycott. How can anyone in good conscience support those who want to divide America?

The NFL announced its pregame lineup for Super Bowl LVIII on Thursday, and the league drew criticism over its intentions to have the Black national anthem played before the game.

"Lift Every Voice and Sing," known as the Black national anthem, has been played at each Super Bowl since Super Bowl LV and has stirred controversy on social media since. This year, the NFL said the song is to be performed by Grammy-winning R&B singer Andra Day.
I don't understand why blacks feel the need to separate themselves from the rest of America.

I don't understand why blacks feel the need to separate themselves from the rest of America.
It's those in media who are doing the bidding for foreign nations who wish to split America. You then have local race baiters and ambulance chasers who are always looking for the boogie man and to divide themselves.

I've watched people on youtube talk about race relation history, pointing to issues going back 100 years. They are living in the past and pretending it is the present.

The whole world will be watching the Super Bowl and have no clue about this alternative anthem. Most people in other countries will have a puzzled perspective or find it sadly amusing to watch America divide itself.

Stop trying to pigeon hole people into boxes and singular policies. MAGA is another convenient term.

People like me believe in support for Ukraine. Others do not. I am not any ideology, I self identify as libertarian but I am a policy by policy watcher. Just as not all Dems agree with the policy of an open border for example.
There is no open border.

Stop lying and doing the propaganda of maga.

This overt racism and efforts to divide America are why I have only watched a handful of NFL games since they began taking a knee.

Why aren't they also playing an Asian national anthem? Or indigenous?

Imagine being a Communist spy from the 60s and 70s, most dead today and seeing the future that is 2024. They would smile at how success they were at destroying America from within. In 1990 America had no peer on earth. Now they are dividing themselves.

The Bud Light boycott was ill formed. This type of attempts to divide America within is far more worthy of such a boycott. The NHL backed off quickly from these divisive tactics because it has a large following in Europe, the NFL would change on a dime if they had a similar boycott. How can anyone in good conscience support those who want to divide America?

The NFL announced its pregame lineup for Super Bowl LVIII on Thursday, and the league drew criticism over its intentions to have the Black national anthem played before the game.

"Lift Every Voice and Sing," known as the Black national anthem, has been played at each Super Bowl since Super Bowl LV and has stirred controversy on social media since. This year, the NFL said the song is to be performed by Grammy-winning R&B singer Andra Day.
Why do you call that song the black national anthem? This is not the first time the NFL played it for the customers of the game.

3 years ago:

There is no open border.

Stop lying and doing the propaganda of maga.
What???? Everybody in America knows our border is wide open and has been since Biden opened it wide open.

Is maga supportive of the defense of Ukraine against russia?

Or not.
What do you mean by support? The shitty way Biden helps Ukraine or the correct way that he refuses to use?

(1) They should play the song more often at other venues, too.

(2) It is an understatement that African Americans have had a unique history in this strange nation.

(3) Maybe hearing the inspiring words and music of that song will instill pride in the younger members of that group.

a. Then maybe more of them will cease anti-social behavior.

(2) It is an understatement that African Americans have had a unique history in this strange nation.

(3) Maybe hearing the inspiring words and music of that song will instill pride in the younger members of that group.

Have you watched TV to see that the majority of ads now have primarily black actors in them? A larger number of films on Prime TV are also heavily populated by blacks.

And unicorn farts can replace fossil fuels.

Forum List

Back