Moscow official : Ukrainians cannot be re-educated, so they all need to be KILLED without pity.

And Mike Johnson and the repubs are okay with this. They really want Poootin to win the war. The MAGA brain is devoid of logic and only exists to worship their ruler, the fat, orange, slug.

Media personality Puchkov talked about Ukrainian Nazis, who cannot be reeducated and need to be shot. Vladimir Putin previously stated that sooner or later the Ukrainian and Russian people will “reunite,” at least on a spiritual level after the destruction of the Bandera cult.

Azov is a far-right all-volunteer infantry military unit whose members – estimated at 900 – are ultra-nationalists and accused of harbouring neo-Nazi and white supremacist ideology.

“Pro government propagandist” tweets are now official Russian political positions?

That was Hillary Clinton's plan for Trump voters.
"The will of this nation must be broken!" - putin´s 🇸🇦 🐷 🇷🇺 propagandists say Kharkiv (city size of Stockholm ) must be destroyed.

Actually, Reagan's America and Reagan-Gorbachov world order were destroyed by the same guys - Clinton-Obama-Biden gang.
🇷🇺 🐷 🇷🇺
uzjacyc70xj61.png

Actually, Reagan's America and Reagan-Gorbachov world order were destroyed by the same guys - Clinton-Obama-Biden gang.
“I think we should kill, kill, kill [Ukrainians], there can’t be any other talk.”

- Alexander Dugin, 🇷🇺 “Putin’s Brain”

still no big deal , dirty ivan 🇸🇦 🐷 🇷🇺 ?

GGRj38sa4AEIrMe.jpg

Great to see the UAF remnants being mopped up as humanely as possible .
The sooner Ukraine surrenders , the better .

No hope for any of them now

Utter totalitarian cultists, that is all. I mean, to really understand it all, I'd suggest to learn a bit Russian language. The indoctrination is unbelievable. American christo-fascists with their Gun-armed-God are little sissies compared to Ruzzian propaganda-and-agitation machine. Imagine a boy during school in a topic has to draw an election day, so he draws a figure holding a ballot with a single letter "N" in it and ellipsis. Holy shit - the teacher is getting super crazy and calling mom for a special accident "do no repeat that before next step implying (it goes worse and authorities got involved)", implying arrests interrogations, job firings, etc etc. All that because "N" stand for either Navalny or Nadezhdin (previously also Nemtsov) - all anti-Pootin politicians.
86c50idb0wnc1.jpeg

Last edited:
Utter totalitarian cultists, that is all. I mean, to really understand it all, I'd suggest to learn a bit Russian language. The indoctrination is unbelievable. American christo-fascists with their Gun-armed-God are little sissies compared to Ruzzian propaganda-and-agitation machine. Imagine a boy during school in a topic has to draw an election day, so he draws a figure holding a ballot with a single letter "N" in it and ellipsis. Holy shit - the teacher is getting super crazy and calling mom for a special accident "do no repeat that before next step implying (it goes worse and authorities got involved)", implying arrests interrogations, job firings, etc etc. All that because "N" stand for either Navalny or Nadezhdin (previously also Nemtsov) - all anti-Pootin politicians.
i have no illusion about Moscow empire´s future , there is the only one way to go (1) , by the way have you subscribed to the JD YT channel ? i´d say the best source of war- related information today https://www.youtube.com/@russianmediamonitor

(1)

F-WpVZ5WUAAdF0k.jpg

(Ex) Ukraine Brigade runs away after surprise Russian attack .

The obliteration of poorly trained and supplied fighters ensures there is no way back for Kyiv .

Next, the Nazi pit of Evil in Odessa .
Or will they all be like Nazi Troll Titty Winkle and run away .

Forum List

Back