NFL to play Black National Anthem before every NFL game in 2021

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Well here we are folks. So I presume there will also be separate water fountains and rest rooms. Unfuckinbelievable.
Welcome to the new segregation.

NFL to play Black national anthem at all league games in 2021​

"The NFL will play the Black national anthem before all games during the 2021 season, including the Sept. 9 kickoff game and the playoffs. as part of a 10-year, $250 million commitment to fighting racism in America, reports say."

Attachments

• 1626464866725.png
    1626464866725.png
    62.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Well here we are folks. So I presume they'll also be

Everyone should remain silent and seated during the Black Anthem and when the National Anthem is played everyone in the stadium should stand and sing it.
The People should send the message.

good that I do not attend football games----I might be tempted to turn around and
moon the vocalist

Did you ever think we would come to this sort of thing? Segregation, is alive and well.
Dr. King has got to be rolling in his grave.
the trend BACK to segregation is not new------I am an old democrat-----I
noticed the trend developing in my black school mates way back in the 60s

Well here we are folks. So I presume there will also be separate water fountains and rest rooms. Unfuckinbelievable.

"The NFL will play the Black national anthem before all games during the 2021 season, including the Sept. 9 kickoff game and the playoffs. as part of a 10-year, $250 million commitment to fighting racism in America, reports say."

I liked the NFL better when it was raciss

For what black nation?

Yeah I was already down from watching football all day on Sunday to just my team and now I will have my Sundays completely free. Fuck the NFL.
I'm rooting for every country in Japan but ours..................Hopefully pickled, purple brained Rapipoop gets her ass kicked sideways

Forum List

Back