NFL Playoff Predictions

Larry Fitzgerald is the best receiver in the NFL.

That catch he made going over two defenders while batting the ball in mid-air then catching it was amazing.

I can't believe Arizona pulled that off. I thought they were going to get bounced by Atlanta, they looked so terrible running up the to the beginning of the playoffs, its usually pretty difficult to just turn it on like they have. They're getting *very hot* right at the right time. It would be a great story to see them go all the way.

Larry Fitzgerald is the best receiver in the NFL.

That catch he made going over two defenders while batting the ball in mid-air then catching it was amazing.

He's pretty bad ass, but its definitely arguable that he's not even the best receiver on his own team!

Tom Coughlin is being a fucking idiot. STOP FUCKING RUNNING THE BALL ON 4th AND 2!

We've got a Pro-Bowl QB and we're BARELY using him. I know Jacobs and Ward are both great HB's but we're down by 9 here.. it's time to throw one downfield and see if anyone catches it. If that doesn't work, ok, no problem, 2nd down you run it, 3rd down you pass it. Long pass, run, short pass. The Giants are playing TOO conservative for being down by two posessions in a nfc division game.

Tom Coughlin is being a fucking idiot. STOP FUCKING RUNNING THE BALL ON 4th AND 2!

We've got a Pro-Bowl QB and we're BARELY using him. I know Jacobs and Ward are both great HB's but we're down by 9 here.. it's time to throw one downfield and see if anyone catches it. If that doesn't work, ok, no problem, 2nd down you run it, 3rd down you pass it. Long pass, run, short pass. The Giants are playing TOO conservative for being down by two posessions in a nfc division game.

make that down by 12 :lol:

its about to be a 12 point game

sad that the igglets couldnt take that in

this is the REAL Eli, not what you saw in the super bowl last year
the only thing he has been consistent on is his inconsistency

Manning just overthrew one. Wow. On second thought, just let Jacobs run it. DAMNIT. :evil:

Forum List

Back