NFL Wildcard Playoff Predictions

That’s such an outdated take. All the great QBs that are playing today’s game can run and are elusive in and out of the pocket. Tom Brady is probably the only QB that plays exclusively in the pocket.

Commentators consider Burrows a pocket-passer; same as Brady! He has the advant. of being 1/2 Tom's age! ;-)

It was 4th and 8, make it or go home. In that situation, you have to take a chance that your receiver can make a play covered or not. Throw it to Jefferson or Theilen and let him make a play.
I’m not disagreeing with you just telling you what Warner said,your preaching to the choir,tell Warner,he is the one disagreeing with you and defending cousins not me.lol

I’m not disagreeing with you just telling you what Warner said,your preaching to the choir,tell Warner,he is the one disagreeing with you and defending cousins not me.lol
Fair enough. I disagree with Warner's take on this. Of course, I blame the Vikings horrid defense for the shit show of a game. It shouldn't have come down to a last gasp attempt with time running out.

Fair enough. I disagree with Warner's take on this. Of course, I blame the Vikings horrid defense for the shit show of a game. It shouldn't have come down to a last gasp attempt with time running out.

That's been the story of Minn. Vikings history; lost opportunties! From Fran Tarkenton's futile attempts in 4 SBs to their Super Teams of the late 90's w/ Brad Johnson/ Cunningham & Carter/Moss connection, going 15-1 in '98! Of course it came down to a needed FG in the Conference Game against ATL Falcons! Old man Gary Anderson blew a chip shot FG allowing a very conservative Reeve's team to make his 2nd SB, losing to his old team; Denver! :oops: :stir::rolleyes::dunno:

That's been the story of Minn. Vikings history; lost opportunties! From Fran Tarkenton's futile attempts in 4 SBs to their Super Teams of the late 90's w/ Brad Johnson/ Cunningham & Carter/Moss connection, going 15-1 in '98! Of course it came down to a needed FG in the Conference Game against ATL Falcons! Old man Gary Anderson blew a chip shot FG allowing a very conservative Reeve's team to make his 2nd SB, losing to his old team; Denver! :oops: :stir::rolleyes::dunno:
Hey don’t knock the Vikings history with the tarkenton years of losing four superbowls,the city of Minnesota would do anything on the planet to have those glory days return again of having a team from a decade get to the superbowl four times and lose all 4 again and rack up the number to losing superbowls up to 8 instead of never getting back there again in a heartbeat.those teams the city could at least get excited about because they at least had the conference championship to celebrate.the city would give blood to get back to those days of going to the Super Bowl losing four times in one decade rather than never getting back again.

You would think by now the owner would go back to wanting a stadium to play outdoors in.ever sense they went indoors,they have never made it back.

Forum List

Back