toro
paulitics
Modbert
echo zulu
mr. president
jimh52

did I forget anyone?

Re: Chargers over Colts

OK, Echo and DavidS, are you in for an e-bet? If you are this is what you have to write in your sig for the next week.

"Toro is a football God and I defer to his awesome football knowledge."

Fair enough?

Tell me what I have to write if the Colts do the unthinkable and win.

Any other takers want a piece of this?

Wait a sec. What bet are we talking about? I have been away for a couple days...????

I was down in your state RGS. You probably heard me shout happy new year, right?

Wait a sec. What bet are we talking about? I have been away for a couple days...????

I was down in your state RGS. You probably heard me shout happy new year, right?

I think we are betting avatars and sig lines....not sure if we are doing it week by week, or for whichever team wins the Super Bowl............:confused:

So far we have:

xenophone
no1tovote4
davids
jsanders
diamond dave
RGS
toro
paulitics
Modbert
echo zulu
mr. president
jimh52

did I forget anyone?

Whoa whoa..we're betting? I was just saying who I wanted to win, not making a bet. If we're betting, I need a new bracket.

No predictions here, just a word to the wise...

Don't bet against the Colts.

Wanna make an e-bet?

Chargers beat the Colts tonight. If they do, you have to write in your sig "Toro is a football God and I defer to his awesome football knowledge" for a week. If you win, then I'll put an agreed upon message something along those lines in my sig for a week.

Wanna make an e-bet?

Chargers beat the Colts tonight. If they do, you have to write in your sig "Toro is a football God and I defer to his awesome football knowledge" for a week. If you win, then I'll put an agreed upon message something along those lines in my sig for a week.

Yours will say:

Echo Zulu is the Goddess of all sports knowledge. :cool:

PS-Did ya hear about LaDainian Tomlinson? :eusa_shhh:

What a great day of football!

First, both home dogs won. A friend of mine who wagers on football tells me that betting on home dogs in the playoffs has historically been a great bet. Better watch out Eagles and Ravens fans!

EVERYBODY picked the Falcons over the Cardinals. But in the end, did that make much sense? You had a Super Bowl winning, 2-time MVP QB with a decade of experience on one side and a rookie on the other.

Outstanding game between the Colts and Chargers. That was one of the most fascinating football games I have seen in a long time, especially with all the shifting on the defensive side of the ball when Manning was calling the plays. Manning was really good, and Tony Dungy may be the best man in all the NFL, but teams that cannot run the ball do not win championships. Even if Indy had won today, they would have been beaten eventually. If the greatest offensive team of all time - the 2007 Pats - could not win the Super Bowl last year, I just couldn't see the Colts winning this year with an inferior team. I hope Dungy comes back next year.

Forum List

Back