NFL Wildcard Playoff Predictions

How about any team with a winning record gets a wildcard game?

I don't mind Tampa going to the playoffs. They won their division. The Lion's didn't. The Vikings did. How about we only let the teams who win their divisions in the playoffs?
I think the divisions are artificial myself. I'd like to have the best "x" number of teams make it in each conference. The idea that you're able to dominate three other teams so you should be given a playoff berth seems silly.

the thing that is so fucked is if you have the crappiest division in the league with all the teams in that division so crappy that a high school team could beat them any week and all finish out with losing records,the least crappy team of that division in this case the bucs,as long as they finish first even if they have a losing record,they get into the playoffs,thats totally fucked.

Wow who would have ever thunk the jaguars would have come from behind and win against the San Diego chargers after Lawrence threw three first quarter interceptions, :dance: this kid is going to be good,he did not let that faze him in the least.

Without Tua?
um.....no.
Make that not a chance in hell no.
No chance in hell huh? They came very close to beating Buffalo. Were you thinking of me during the game? I was thinking about you. I was going to rub your face in the loss. Damn it! LOL.

I think I got every game right except this one.

49rs
Giants
Bucs
Dolphins pull upset
Bengals
Jags

God I hope Brady knocks out Dallas but I doubt it. Still that's my prediction. LOL.

Wow who would have ever thunk the jaguars would have come from behind and win against the San Diego chargers after Lawrence threw three first quarter interceptions, :dance: this kid is going to be good,he did not let that faze him in the least.
So you're watching football I see.

Did you see a few questionable calls? Whenever I see one I think of you. Because I know you are secretly watching too.

You love this game.

So you're watching football I see.

Did you see a few questionable calls? Whenever I see one I think of you. Because I know you are secretly watching too.

You love this game.

The obvious was a block from behind on that Cinci T/O run back! It was a clip on the 40 yd. line! A Personel Foul on QB, Cousins; slinging him down? I think not! He was literally cradled and laid to bed like a baby! Getting sick of these missed calls w/ a "my bad" later from officials! It's too late! :rolleyes: :stir:;)

No chance in hell huh? They came very close to beating Buffalo. Were you thinking of me during the game? I was thinking about you. I was going to rub your face in the loss. Damn it! LOL.

I think I got every game right except this one.

49rs
Giants
Bucs
Dolphins pull upset
Bengals
Jags

God I hope Brady knocks out Dallas but I doubt it. Still that's my prediction. LOL.
The deeper Brady goes into playoffs the more likely he is to land a starting Job elsewhere ,

The deeper Brady goes into playoffs the more likely he is to land a starting Job elsewhere ,

Well lets hope he's destroyed tonight! I'm no fan of either team, but to get rid of Brady once & for all, I'll root for the BOYS just this once! Going down in the flames next week would also finish them off going almost 30 years w/o doing much of anything in the post season since firing Jimmy Johnson! They changed their heritage w/ that one stupid incident! I couldn't stand the Cowboys, but was a fan of Johnson's going back to his tenure in Miami! :) :D:oops::rolleyes:

Well lets hope he's destroyed tonight! I'm no fan of either team, but to get rid of Brady once & for all, I'll root for the BOYS just this once! Going down in the flames next week would also finish them off going almost 30 years w/o doing much of anything in the post season since firing Jimmy Johnson! They changed their heritage w/ that one stupid incident! I couldn't stand the Cowboys, but was a fan of Johnson's going back to his tenure in Miami! :) :D:oops::rolleyes:
Yeah I can’t believe I am actually rooting for the cowturds.would like to see them win but after they stunk it up against Washington I don’t have faith,I think we will have to wait till next week to see shady brady go down also I don’t think he will want to go out on a losing note.i could see him being with the jets or raiders next year,they would be good fits for him,they just lack a quarterback to be a contender.

The dumbass should have retired last year,if he goes to another team as expected he will look like he was desperately trying to hold on in his final days now that he had his first losing season.made no sense not to retire as he said he was going to last year when he was on top.the classless bi sexual prick cares more about playing football than he does raising a family.

Yeah I can’t believe I am actually rooting for the cowturds.would like to see them win but after they stunk it up against Washington I don’t have faith,I think we will have to wait till next week to see shady brady go down also I don’t think he will want to go out on a losing note.i could see him being with the jets or raiders next year,they would be good fits for him,they just lack a quarterback to be a contender.

The dumbass should have retired last year,if he goes to another team as expected he will look like he was desperately trying to hold on in his final days now that he had his first losing season.made no sense not to retire as he said he was going to last year when he was on top.the classless bi sexual prick cares more about playing football than he does raising a family.

It appears he must have been going thru "the change" as he forces a return to the NFL, getting rid of his family, & now involved with that Crypto crook making both Brady & Gisele look corrupt! Both have moved on w/ alternative "significant others!" ;) :):oops::rolleyes:

Aaannnd...the Vikqueens once again fold like a cheap lawnchair in the post season.
I am beginning to think I will never see them win the Super Bowl in my lifetime.
Well to even get there they are first going to have to get rid of cousins,they won’t get their with that journeyman,they need to draft and develop their quarterback.would love to someday see a bills Vikings Super Bowl,that way one of the cities suffering would finally be over of being just one game away from the ultimate prize.Well at least with the Vikings,there is hope,the twins will never get back to the World Series as long as the corrupt mlb has its way where small market teams can’t compete with the big market teams,with the evil mlb it’s always going to be those two asswipes the Yankees and Astros squaring off each year.

Aaannnd...the Vikqueens once again fold like a cheap lawnchair in the post season.
I am beginning to think I will never see them win the Super Bowl in my lifetime.
I keep thinking where they would be if they had even an average defense. Thought they would at least beat the Jints before they would get rolled by the Whiners. Last year they were on the wrong side of close games. This year they won the close games, at least until Sunday. Next year, who knows? Either they start winning games comfortably or they go into rebuild mode. At least they gave me an enjoyable regular season with some very memorable games.

Well, Wild Card week is over. Congrats to the Giants, 49ers, Cowboys, Jags, Bengals, and Bills. Don't have a dog in any of the remaining playoffs. Wife is rooting for the Chiefs. I'll go with anybody playing against the Cowboys.

Well to even get there they are first going to have to get rid of cousins,they won’t get their with that journeyman,they need to draft and develop their quarterback.would love to someday see a bills Vikings Super Bowl,that way one of the cities suffering would finally be over of being just one game away from the ultimate prize.Well at least with the Vikings,there is hope,the twins will never get back to the World Series as long as the corrupt mlb has its way where small market teams can’t compete with the big market teams,with the evil mlb it’s always going to be those two asswipes the Yankees and Astros squaring off each year.
It's funny you say that because I believe I can just look at a QB and tell if they are any good. And Cousins doesn't seem like he's got what it takes to be a champ. Looks too nervous in the huddle.

Same with Tony Romo and Dak Prescott. No way Dak wins a Superbowl

Forum List

Back