Hey del, Robert S., mani, and .......

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Sorry about your PATS not making the playoffs this year.

From 18-1 to not getting in the playoffs,,,,who would have thunk it?

Sorry about your PATS not making the playoffs this year.

From 18-1 to not getting in the playoffs,,,,who would have thunk it?

When your best in the NFL QB, and many key offensive/defensive members go down; quite possible.

Patriots are I believe the 5th team all time and the first since 1985 to get 11 wins and not be in the playoffs.

Colts are going to need all the luck they can get in the playoffs Echo.

Though I ask you this, how far would of had the Colts gone if they had lost Manning. ;)

Yeah it kind of sucks to lose your QB, and then finish the season with a record that would normally be a perenial playoff berth, only to still be eliminated.

11-5 and no playoffs. Is that a first?

Yeah it kind of sucks to lose your QB, and then finish the season with a record that would normally be a perenial playoff berth, only to still be eliminated.

As I stated above, fifth time in history and first since 1985. :eek:

Too bad your Pats aren't in the Chargers Division, they are 8-8 and won their division and are playing the Colts in the first round next week!

I have a friend who is a Chargers fan. I already told her they aren't getting past the first round. :lol:

I have a friend who is a Chargers fan. I already told her they aren't getting past the first round. :lol:

Well, on that my friend, you are correct!

Remember,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

It's going to be a Manning vs. Manning Super Bowl! :cool:

Well, on that my friend, you are correct!

Remember,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

It's going to be a Manning vs. Manning Super Bowl! :cool:

It will be a competition of who can be the better choke artist. ;)

I don't think Giants will be in the SB though. The Eagles look mighty hot going into these playoffs at the moment.

It will be a competition of who can be the better choke artist. ;)

I don't think Giants will be in the SB though. The Eagles look mighty hot going into these playoffs at the moment.

Expect rep from Paulitics soon..................;)

Expect rep from Paulitics soon..................;)

:lol:

That's who I'm rooting for in the NFC. If the Eagles don't get in then the Falcons.

But at this point, I'd like to see the Eagles finally go all the way and win it. What a story it would be for McNabb this season.

The Eagles will have their hands full with NY or Carolina.

I'm confident we could cover NY's Plax-less receiving corps if we stacked the box against Jacobs, though. We can beat them.

It's Carolina I'm worried about. But we'll get NY in round 2 if we win on Sunday. So we have to beat them first.

Sorgi is the truth. The Colts would be ok without Manning because Our recievers and three runningbacks are playmakers. The Patriots on the other hand well. We'll see what they can do next year.

It's a first since the playoffs were expanded to 12 teams.

I'm bummed because I wanted to see how well Matt would play in playoff pressure. But I wouldn't have expected them to get very far with their relatively weak defense.

Forum List

Back