NFL Playoff Predictions

I think that McNabb, in his prime, was one of the best athletes in the NFL. But he missed some passes badly out there. He wasn't getting that much pressure either. The Cards my suprise the Steelers. It should be a whale of a Super Bowl.

McNabb spreads the field better than most QB's I've ever watched. The one and only time in his career that he had a go-to receiver, he made it to the super bowl. His problem will always be that he can't make it without a big name receiver.

And count up all the total NFC championship game dropped passes for the Eagles. I'm willing to bet it sets a record that may never be surpassed.

I'm still undecided who I like for the SB.

But I am leaning cards just for the novelty of it.

It all comes down to the Cards O line. If they can protect Warner, he will carve the Steeler secondary up. I have been watching this guy since 1999 and he is the most accurate pure passer I have ever seen. He is IF he has time in the pocket. That is the key.

Probably the item that most people are overlooking is Parker. He can run the ball well against, even against good D line. If the Cards D line plays like they did at the end of the season, they will be sliced and diced. If they play like they have played in the playoffs, they have a good chance of winning.

It all comes down to the Cards O line. If they can protect Warner, he will carve the Steeler secondary up. I have been watching this guy since 1999 and he is the most accurate pure passer I have ever seen. He is IF he has time in the pocket. That is the key.

Probably the item that most people are overlooking is Parker. He can run the ball well against, even against good D line. If the Cards D line plays like they did at the end of the season, they will be sliced and diced. If they play like they have played in the playoffs, they have a good chance of winning.

You must not have seen the same game I saw on Sunday. Warner performs quite well under pressure. He played one of the biggest blitzing defenses in the league, and picked us apart.

He has one of the quickest releases I've ever seen, and can nail a 5-10 yard play in the face of 2 blitzing defensemen rushing at his face.

Where he loses value, is when he leaves the pocket. THAT'S how you beat him. If you can't cover Fitzgerald and Boldin within 10 yards of the snap, he'll hit them with a quick slant and avoid a blitz almost every single time.

He doesn't need time, he needs an immediate open receiver.

Good points. Note that on the 5 for 5 winning TD drive, he was up on the center. He did not throw from the shotgun during that series. That tells me that they had those plays pre-scripted and that his first pick in his progression was open.

Yes, he has always stood and then and took some fierce shots but, since I have been watching closely since 1999, I've seen him at his best and, unfortunately, at his worse. I have seen him rattled but it seems the Cards coaching staff have really schooled him on the quick release and protecting the ball. This is going to be a very good game.

Forum List

Back