NFL Wildcard Playoff Predictions

No chance in hell huh? They came very close to beating Buffalo. Were you thinking of me during the game? I was thinking about you. I was going to rub your face in the loss. Damn it! LOL.

I think I got every game right except this one.

49rs
Giants
Bucs
Dolphins pull upset
Bengals
Jags

God I hope Brady knocks out Dallas but I doubt it. Still that's my prediction. LOL.
Actually, I was - good call on your part. That game should never have been that close. Bills may not be as good as everyone, including me, thought.

Actually, I was - good call on your part. That game should never have been that close. Bills may not be as good as everyone, including me, thought.
Whenever I talk shit about something here and it's not going my way, I immediately think about the person I was talking shit to and can't wait to come here and hear them rub my face in it. LOL.

Did you hear about the guy who bet $1 million dollars on the Chargers when they were up 27 points? If he won he would have only won something like $10,000. But they lost so he lost $1 million dollars. I bet that game killed him.

The Jacksonville Jaguars pulled off one of the biggest comebacks in NFL history, coming back from a 27-point deficit to stun the Los Angeles Chargers 31-30 in the AFC wild-card playoffs. The comeback was the third-largest in NFL playoff history, overcoming five turnovers in the first half -- including four interceptions from Trevor Lawrence.

Whenever I talk shit about something here and it's not going my way, I immediately think about the person I was talking shit to and can't wait to come here and hear them rub my face in it. LOL.

Did you hear about the guy who bet $1 million dollars on the Chargers when they were up 27 points? If he won he would have only won something like $10,000. But they lost so he lost $1 million dollars. I bet that game killed him.

The Jacksonville Jaguars pulled off one of the biggest comebacks in NFL history, coming back from a 27-point deficit to stun the Los Angeles Chargers 31-30 in the AFC wild-card playoffs. The comeback was the third-largest in NFL playoff history, overcoming five turnovers in the first half -- including four interceptions from Trevor Lawrence.
Yep, had the Dolphins won, I am man enough to have come back to this thread and done my share of eating shit.
Just didn't think it was remotely possible with 3rd string QB in a cold weather game.

Well, Wild Card week is over. Congrats to the Giants, 49ers, Cowboys, Jags, Bengals, and Bills. Don't have a dog in any of the remaining playoffs. Wife is rooting for the Chiefs. I'll go with anybody playing against the Cowboys.
Where will Carr land ?
Now where will he go? I say trade him to Green Bay for Aaron Rogers.
G-d I hope the Raiders don’t bite

Yep, had the Dolphins won, I am man enough to have come back to this thread and done my share of eating shit.
Just didn't think it was remotely possible with 3rd string QB in a cold weather game.
Well let's just say when you say stuff like that, you make the game a lot more interesting to me. My dad does it all the time. NO WAY he says. Then I wait till the end of the 4th quarter and call him and start talking smack. LOL

I think the NY Football Giants QB has more upside than the Bills QB
I have to be honest. I see Allen fading away in a couple seasons maybe due to injuries. I feel the same about the Dolphins QB. Dude, that guy has already gotten too many to the head.

Josh is going to get hurt. And if he doesn't run, then he aint that great. He no Mahomes.

There was a time when these untested late round Quarterbacks would not have had the success, they have had in recent years in the numbers we see. The rules that protect them are definitely a reason and generally in that position they still get injured.

I keep thinking where they would be if they had even an average defense. Thought they would at least beat the Jints before they would get rolled by the Whiners. Last year they were on the wrong side of close games. This year they won the close games, at least until Sunday. Next year, who knows? Either they start winning games comfortably or they go into rebuild mode. At least they gave me an enjoyable regular season with some very memorable games.
they wont be in rebuild mode till they draft a quarterback and develop them,cousins will never get you there.to be on the right track they need to do what jacksonville,philadelphia and san francisco are doing develop one out of the draft,those three organizations are headed in the right direction by doing that.

Fiero425 time to do some cartwheels and celebrate,we got our wish,shady brady went one and done.:yes_text12::banana:wow that is pathetic that they lost to the COWTURDS,A team that looked like a high school team the previous week when they got blown out by the pathetic washington team,thats embarrassing losing to a team like that.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

now the world can get back to normal again and i can be back to rooting against the cowturds as always,:yes_text12: they will go down next weekend as well.

Running quarterbacks either develop into pocket passers or don't last long. Look to see one Tom Brady at the helm for the Raiders next season.

Running quarterbacks either develop into pocket passers or don't last long. Look to see one Tom Brady at the helm for the Raiders next season.
That sounds like a viable possibility. Although the Raiders were challenged in other statistical categories this season, they were highly rated as a pass blocking offensive line.

yeah, 4th and 8 and he dumps off a short pass instead of going past the sticks or giving the best receiver in the league a chance.
I’m as much a cousins bashed as the next person obviously,but just so you know Kurt Warner agreed with cousins decision,he defended him saying that the receiver downfield were covered so he did whst he only could do.

I’m as much a cousins bashed as the next person obviously,but just so you know Kurt Warner agreed with cousins decision,he defended him saying that the receiver downfield were covered so he did whst he only could do.
It was 4th and 8, make it or go home. In that situation, you have to take a chance that your receiver can make a play covered or not. Throw it to Jefferson or Theilen and let him make a play.

That’s such an outdated take. All the great QBs that are playing today’s game can run and are elusive in and out of the pocket. Tom Brady is probably the only QB that plays exclusively in the pocket.

Forum List

Back