NFL Playoff Predictions

Here is your prediction. A raven is a bigger and tougher bird than a cardinal. An Eagle would whoop up on both of them. But what the hell is a steeler? A steel worker? In that case one of those guys would grab the eagle by the head and twist it off and the eagle would fly for a while with it's head cut off.

Steelers will win. I don't have to know much about football.

And of course drink Iron City Beer.

Eagles over Cardinals. That's an easy pick. Eagles already beat Cardinals 48-20 this season. I wouldn't say the Cardinals are playing any better now than they were then.

Steelers over Ravens. This is a harder pick. Yes, Steelers have two wins over the Ravens this year already, but they were not definitive wins. In fact, both teams have performed along the same level against common opponents. They both had big wins against Cincinnati and Houston; they both lost to a few of the same teams. My pick goes to the Steelers. I'm betting on the more experienced QB this time.

Eagles over Cardinals. That's an easy pick. Eagles already beat Cardinals 48-20 this season. I wouldn't say the Cardinals are playing any better now than they were then.

Steelers over Ravens. This is a harder pick. Yes, Steelers have two wins over the Ravens this year already, but they were not definitive wins. In fact, both teams have performed along the same level against common opponents. They both had big wins against Cincinnati and Houston; they both lost to a few of the same teams. My pick goes to the Steelers. I'm betting on the more experienced QB this time.
but that game was in philly
i think the cards win this one
and the steelers win also

but that game was in philly
i think the cards win this one
and the steelers win also

I think the Cards, and particularly their defense, will surprise lots of people. McNabb loses this one with another lame duck throw straight into the air.

The Steeler will be too much for the Felonious Ravens. Ray Lewis knifes someone in the pile and costs the Ravens 15 yards. But no one remembers seeing who had the knife so he is not ejected from the game.

Cards and Steelers in th Super Bowl. Cards win in the last 30 seconds with a monster catch by the Fitz. WARNER RETIRES AND IS INDUCTED INTO THE HOF.

Here is your prediction. A raven is a bigger and tougher bird than a cardinal. An Eagle would whoop up on both of them. But what the hell is a steeler? A steel worker? In that case one of those guys would grab the eagle by the head and twist it off and the eagle would fly for a while with it's head cut off.

Steelers will win. I don't have to know much about football.

Good thoughts but steel workers are an endangered species, you know? Think about:eusa_whistle: it...

I'd taking the money line and pick both the Ravens and Cardinals to win outright.

Westbrook is hobbled badly.

Regardless of what happens on Sunday, I'll be root'n for the NFC team this year (and that's pretty rare for me).

Eagles vs. Steelers

Steelers win Super Bowl

{My brother was in Vegas last weekend and took the underdogs, he won some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ on those games!}

Everyone seems to be forgetting that the Cardinals didn't beat Carolina, Carolina GAVE them that game. Delhomme played the worst game of his career. You aren't going to win a game when you throw 5 interceptions.

Everyone thinks Arizona is so special now, when they beat a team who handed them a win on a silver platter.

Arizona hasn't proven SHIT yet. If they beat us, I'll be a fan. I said in the beginning of the playoffs that if the Eagles didn't make it in, or dropped out early, I'd be a Cardinals fan through the playoffs. Normally I don't get behind a team who eliminates mine, but this time I'd be willing to make an exception.

I'll say this, though. There's a lot of brand spankin new fans out there in the desert. Lots of fake ass bandwagoners, you can bet on it. :D

Everyone seems to be forgetting that the Cardinals didn't beat Carolina, Carolina GAVE them that game. Delhomme played the worst game of his career. You aren't going to win a game when you throw 5 interceptions.

Everyone thinks Arizona is so special now, when they beat a team who handed them a win on a silver platter.

Arizona hasn't proven SHIT yet. If they beat us, I'll be a fan. I said in the beginning of the playoffs that if the Eagles didn't make it in, or dropped out early, I'd be a Cardinals fan through the playoffs. Normally I don't get behind a team who eliminates mine, but this time I'd be willing to make an exception.

I'll say this, though. There's a lot of brand spankin new fans out there in the desert. Lots of fake ass bandwagoners, you can bet on it. :D

Right, and a lot of them living off their retirement $$ and Social Security!

Wonder if Rod Tisdale will suit up for the Cardinals?

I'd taking the money line and pick both the Ravens and Cardinals to win outright.

Westbrook is hobbled badly.

Regardless of what happens on Sunday, I'll be root'n for the NFC team this year (and that's pretty rare for me).

Westbrook has played through injuries before and done well. He'll be fine for the game. Plus, Arizona's run defense is bottom of the barrell. Minnesota and NY were good against the run. And you can't count out Buckhalter. He always gives you a big play or two.

Westbrook has played through injuries before and done well. He'll be fine for the game. Plus, Arizona's run defense is bottom of the barrell. Minnesota and NY were good against the run. And you can't count out Buckhalter. He always gives you a big play or two.

I heard yesterday that Westbrook's knee is really bad (much worse than in recent weeks).

who you kidding? :lol: the panthers got their asses kicked

Forum List

Back