NFL Wildcard Playoff Predictions

Borillar

Platinum Member
Jun 4, 2012
Directly above the center of the Earth
Green Bay just got eliminated, Seattle gets the #7 seed. So, upcoming games are for the NFC:
Seahawks(#7) at 49ers(#2) - Thought maybe the Pukers might have had a chance to upset the 49ers. Don't think the Seachix have much of a chance at all.

Giants(#6) at Vikings(#3) - Vikings already beat them a couple weeks ago. Should do so again.

Cowboys(#5) at Buccaneers(#4) - Cowpies just got pasted by the Commies, so maybe the Bucs and Tom Brady have a chance. Hope they do, but really doubt it will happen.

AFC Wildcard games:
Dolphins(#7) at Bills(#2) - Bills playing at a high level, while Dolphins barely made it in.

Ravens(#6) at Bengals(#3) - Bengals just beat the Ravens today, should do it again next weekend.

Chargers(#5) at Jaguars(#4) - Good matchup between two good young QB's. I'll take the Chargers.

Something that is really fucked is the Lions have a better record than the bucs do but the bucs are going to the playoffs and the Lions are not,what is this college football? :uhoh3:

I really wish the Lions would get in the play offs. All because the seahawks won by a field goal.
At least we can be proud the GB Packers aren't going to the play offs. Ha Ha. I gotta be for the Vikings.

Last edited:
Green Bay just got eliminated, Seattle gets the #7 seed. So, upcoming games are for the NFC:
Seahawks(#7) at 49ers(#2) - Thought maybe the Pukers might have had a chance to upset the 49ers. Don't think the Seachix have much of a chance at all.

Giants(#6) at Vikings(#3) - Vikings already beat them a couple weeks ago. Should do so again.

Cowboys(#5) at Buccaneers(#4) - Cowpies just got pasted by the Commies, so maybe the Bucs and Tom Brady have a chance. Hope they do, but really doubt it will happen.

AFC Wildcard games:
Dolphins(#7) at Bills(#2) - Bills playing at a high level, while Dolphins barely made it in.

Ravens(#6) at Bengals(#3) - Bengals just beat the Ravens today, should do it again next weekend.

Chargers(#5) at Jaguars(#4) - Good matchup between two good young QB's. I'll take the Chargers.
49rs
Giants
Bucs
Dolphins pull upset
Bengals
Jags

Borillar i bet you were doing cartwheels and breaking out the cigars and champagne when you first heard the news the pukers were eliminated? :abgg2q.jpg:

Borillar i bet you were doing cartwheels and breaking out the cigars and champagne when you first heard the news the pukers were eliminated? :abgg2q.jpg:
I was very happy to see them gone. I thought for sure that the Pukers were going to win, and then they self destructed. I just wish the Vikings had knocked them out the week before. I also thought the Lions were more deserving to go to the playoffs than the Seachix and probably would have been a better challenge for the 49ers in the wildcard game.

I was very happy to see them gone. I thought for sure that the Pukers were going to win, and then they self destructed. I just wish the Vikings had knocked them out the week before. I also thought the Lions were more deserving to go to the playoffs than the Seachix and probably would have been a better challenge for the 49ers in the wildcard game.
OMG I can't imagine the Lion's winning a playoff game. This town will go nuts. Maybe next year. That's always the Lion's saying.

But seriously, we are getting the Rams first round pick this year because of the Stafford trade. So 2 first round picks. That's two more guys who should be starting and making us better on day one.

OMG I can't imagine the Lion's winning a playoff game. This town will go nuts. Maybe next year. That's always the Lion's saying.

But seriously, we are getting the Rams first round pick this year because of the Stafford trade. So 2 first round picks. That's two more guys who should be starting and making us better on day one.
Shore up the defense and the Kitties will be a very good team next year.

Something that is really fucked is the Lions have a better record than the Bucs do, but the Bucs are going to the playoffs and the Lions are not, What is this college football? :uhoh3:

It's happened before and it'll happen again! Remember Seattle's the 1st team to go into the playoffs w/ a losing record 7-9 a few years ago! I recall the 1st whiners in this vein had (AFC Central Div. winner) Cleveland 8-8 in '85 going to the playoffs while Denver couldn't make it as a WC at 11-5! Elway wasn't happy! :rolleyes: :dunno::stir::dev3:

That needs to be a major overhaul,no easy task.
How about any team with a winning record gets a wildcard game?

I don't mind Tampa going to the playoffs. They won their division. The Lion's didn't. The Vikings did. How about we only let the teams who win their divisions in the playoffs?

It's happened before and it'll happen again! Remember Seattle's the 1st team to go into the playoffs w/ a losing record 7-9 a few years ago! I recall the 1st whiners in this vein had (AFC Central Div. winner) Cleveland 8-8 in '85 going to the playoffs while Denver couldn't make it as a WC at 11-5! Elway wasn't happy! :rolleyes: :dunno::stir::dev3:
thats definetely fucked.

How's this for an idea: Cross-conference wild card games. Instead of the top three runners-up in each conference, take the top six in the whole league. It may lead to some wacky but interesting playoff scenarios, and if there's a 10-7 or 11-6 runner-up sitting home in one conference, chances are there's a 9-8 or 8-9 squeaker in the other that can hit the showers.

Also: I predict Cowboys and Giants wins; all other home fields take it.

How's this for an idea: Cross-conference wild card games. Instead of the top three runners-up in each conference, take the top six in the whole league. It may lead to some wacky but interesting playoff scenarios, and if there's a 10-7 or 11-6 runner-up sitting home in one conference, chances are there's a 9-8 or 8-9 squeaker in the other that can hit the showers.

Also: I predict Cowboys and Giants wins; all other home fields take it.

Well that ain't happening any time soon! I remember thinking 20+ years ago that the NBA should open things up by merging the seeds "inter-conference!" There were 3 or 4 best teams in the West while the scrubs were all in the East getting a free ride w/ little to no real competition! ;) :D:):rolleyes:

AFC Wildcard games:

I get the feeling that the eventual Super Bowl Champions are playing this weekend. So clearly, I've doomed them.

Bills all the way.

Forum List

Back