Zone1 "Nothing creates itself"

🤣

It is also written that Harry Potter can do magic.
Yes? Does that mean there is nothing of value to learn from the story professor? Damn.

It is also written that any naughty boy who stays on Pleasure Island for too long will become a jackass with long impossible not to notice donkey ears, for the rest of his life. (Pinocchio 3:14)

I have seen this happen to many unfortunate souls for my entire life and so I am a believer!

Can I get a Hee Haw?

Last edited:
Jews and Christians have been waiting on that judgement since the first temple was destroyed. Jesus and Paul (and John the Baptist I believe) expected it in their time.
Thats the problem.

God's judgments have been openly revealed from the beginning. I don't know what everyone else is waiting for. People who have set aside Divine instruction and fill their minds with irrational and superstitious garbage go insane. Is it really any wonder why they are still terrified about a coming judgment? The dead know nothing, not even that they have already been judged by God and have their reward already! The death, a curse, insanity... and a life in hell. Unless they repent.

Thats how the judgment will come upon the world like a trap. They have their reward already!

Nebuchadnezzar "saw" that the kingdom of God was already in power, his judgments just, thousands of years ago when he raised his eyes and looked up after living like a dumb beast for seven years without having enough sense to either raise his eyes, look up, or get out of the rain.

Jesus said that there were many standing around listening to him who would not die until they "saw" the kingdom of God in power. Maybe you too will see it before you die even if no one else can for another few thousand excruciating years in a dark world without shape or form and void..

Last edited:
That would also not be compelling. It means you watched Pinnochio.

No, it means that I understand the not so subtle teaching of a compelling children's story.

And when someone as brilliant as you, pft, dismisses it all as magical bullshit it's just funny.

1714598005683.png

Last edited:
Its not about sex anymore than Kosher law is about food. Its about your unnatural relationship with whatever priest fucked your mind. Let me give you a hint of what you are flirting with here.

One cannot comply with the literal understanding and application of Divine Law which prohibits eating the vile and loathsome flesh of swine that do not ruminate because THE TEACHING that food is the subject of kosher law is the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate.

Now apply your homophobic obsessions to that reasoning and try to grasp that you are in a world of trouble. You cannot condemn anyone else for anything without condemning yourself.
So if God is God and if what your own Holy Book teaches is the very truth you are quite fucked.

Now listen up!

You have eaten bread baked on human dung and died. This is not Kosher! You filthy animal.

With all of your professed love for Jesus, how is it that you do not know the right course to take?
You crack me up. Only you could argue that 18 distinct commands in Leviticus concerning sex aren't about sex.

6None of you shall approach a close relative to have sexual intercourse. I am the LORD.
7* You shall not disgrace your father by having intercourse with your mother.c She is your own mother; you shall not have intercourse with her.
8You shall not have intercourse with your father’s wife, for that would be a disgrace to your father.
9You shall not have intercourse with your sister,* d your father’s daughter or your mother’s daughter, whether she was born in your own household or born elsewhere.
10You shall not have intercourse with your son’s daughter or with your daughter’s daughter,* for that would be a disgrace to you.
11You shall not have intercourse with the daughter whom your father’s wife bore to him in his household,e since she, too, is your sister.
12You shall not have intercourse with your father’s sister,f since she is your father’s relative.
13You shall not have intercourse with your mother’s sister, since she is your mother’s relative.
14You shall not disgrace your father’s brother by having sexual relations with his wife,g since she, too, is your aunt.
15You shall not have intercourse with your daughter-in-law;* h she is your son’s wife; you shall not have intercourse with her.
16You shall not have intercourse with your brother’s wife;* i that would be a disgrace to your brother.
17You shall not have intercourse with a woman and also with her daughter, nor shall you marry and have intercourse with her son’s daughter or her daughter’s daughter;j they are related to her. This would be shameful.
18While your wife is still living you shall not marry her sister as her rival and have intercourse with her.k
19You shall not approach a woman to have intercourse with her while she is in her menstrual uncleanness.l
20You shall not have sexual relations with your neighbor’s wife,* m defiling yourself with her.
21n You shall not offer any of your offspring for immolation to Molech,* thus profaning the name of your God. I am the LORD.
22You shall not lie with a male as with a woman;o such a thing is an abomination.
23You shall not have sexual relations with an animal, defiling yourself with it; nor shall a woman set herself in front of an animal to mate with it; that is perverse.p

Then you are going to be a very lonely animal, except , if you find the sow of your dreams.

Can I get an oink oink?
Don't you think it is funny how you interpret a command to not fuck a man like a woman to mean it's OK to fuck a man like a woman?

But who gives a shit? You cafeteria Christians don't follow every ridiculous command in the Bible. And it is good that you don't.
I don't really care what you do. That's between you and God. But don't expect me to agree with you that that's normal because it isn't.

Yes, it's you. You kind of do this a lot.

I think I get it. You know how to glean a lesson from a myth.

Uh, how nice for you. So does everyone else.
Apparently everyone except you who for some mysterious reason can find it in himself to admit that Biblical stories are the same, teaching lessons to children via fantastical stories and mythological creatures that all represent human archetypes who are all around you every day.

Including talking serpents, the resurrected dead, angels and demons sheep goats and worms....

Apparently everyone except you who for some mysterious reason can find it in himself to admit that Biblical stories are the same, teaching lessons to children via fantastical stories...
Like it's ok for a man to fuck a man like a woman?

Forum List

Back