NFL Playoff Predictions

I hate McNabb. so I am thinking. should I be happy or not? I should be unhappy because he won. happy because the farther he goes in the playoffs, the less likely he comes to Chicago.

Last edited:
Let me also state once again that Eagles fans are idiots. (Except Paulitics of course.) The Eagles are in the NFC Championship game. AGAIN! Oh, but get rid of McNabb and Reid. REAL good call, Iggles fans!

Oy vey!

Wait till next year! :)

Eli shows he can't play without Plax, what a shame.

At least we won last year.

Congrats Egglets!

Let me also state once again that Eagles fans are idiots. (Except Paulitics of course.) The Eagles are in the NFC Championship game. AGAIN! Oh, but get rid of McNabb and Reid. REAL good call, Iggles fans!

My editor, who is a die-hard liberal I might add, is a Philly fan.

This is TWICE now that he has had the abilility to mock me. The Phillies took the Mets out of the playoffs and now the Eagles knocked the Giants out. I'm beginning to HATE Phildelphia.

I'm not giving credit to Reid for this game. He made some really bad calls during the game. McNabb did well besides that stupid throw for the 2nd pick. The first pick wasn't his fault. He stepped up in the 2nd half and I give him credit.

But this win goes primarily to our defense, where Jim Johnson gets the most credit.

There's no way Arizona beats us next week.

Your teams are having a good year, eh?

I'm now rooting for the Steelers, but because they are the home team I'm sure they will lose.

A wild weekend of football to say the least!

Your teams are having a good year, eh?

I'm now rooting for the Steelers, but because they are the home team I'm sure they will lose.

A wild weekend of football to say the least!

let's all sing along....
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CDiCxhtGMhc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CDiCxhtGMhc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:lol:

let's all sing along....
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CDiCxhtGMhc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CDiCxhtGMhc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:lol:

Oh man, you trying to kill me now?

The COLTS should be playing right now, then beating Buffalo AT HOME next week on their way to meeting Philly in the Super Bowl.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Larry Fitzgerald is a monster. Double or Tripple and he still comes down with the ball. Warner gets time in the pocket and he is deadly accurate. Jim Johnson has got to dial a blitz game to beat the Cards. The Edge is back and if the Cards are healthy at receiver, they will be formidable at home.

Baltimore will beat SD. I don't care where they play.

Oy vey!

Wait till next year! :)

Eli shows he can't play without Plax, what a shame.

At least we won last year.

Congrats Egglets!

Ohh look the man that insisted no one could beat his team, in the dumps with me... LOL.

So who's damn helmet will we be wearing after the Superbowl? Maybe we get lucky and one of the teams no one picked wins ). LOL.

An all-Pennsylvania Super Bowl?

Its looking more likely.

Is there any rivalry in the state between the two cities?

Remember when Palin went into Pittsburg and called it Philly-town or something like that? They booed. Pittsburg fans do NOT like Philly fans. I don't think Philly fans like anything. Jim Rome must be having a heart attack because of this.

I think Baltimore has a LOT to say about an all PA Superbowl... and I would not discount Arizona with their play at home and the way their defense has picked up (Much like the Colts 2 seasons ago) in the playoffs

I think Baltimore has a LOT to say about an all PA Superbowl... and I would not discount Arizona with their play at home and the way their defense has picked up (Much like the Colts 2 seasons ago) in the playoffs

Baltimore can say whatever they want - it's not happening, not with the Steel curtain the way it is these days. Rothlesberger was flawless.

I don't think the Cardies can beat the Eagles. Battle of the birds 2.

I say we have a Pennsylvania super bowl.

OK, its time to update the prediction standings.

DiamondDave 4-4
JimH52 4-4
jsanders 4-4
Toro 4-4
Xenophon 3-5
DavidS 2-6
Echo Zulu 2-6
driveby 2-2
Modbert 2-2
Mr. President 0-1

The home teams are 3-5 so far this year.

Though I am rooting for the Cardinals and the Ravens, I am predicting an all-Pennsylvania Super Bowl, with the Eagles and the Steelers winning.

One interesting note. When the Ravens won the Super Bowl, they did so as a wild card, beat the Titans in Nashville in which they were statistically outplayed, and won the Super Bowl in Tampa. They also beat an NFC East team. Sorta kinda like how its lining up this year.

Here is your prediction. A raven is a bigger and tougher bird than a cardinal. An Eagle would whoop up on both of them. But what the hell is a steeler? A steel worker? In that case one of those guys would grab the eagle by the head and twist it off and the eagle would fly for a while with it's head cut off.

Steelers will win. I don't have to know much about football.

Forum List

Back