NFL Playoff Predictions

wrong, Eagles win:clap2:

You could be right because the Eagles are probably the hottest team in the NFL right now but the Giants have had a week to lay out, they are healthy, their defense is among the best in the NFL, and finally, they have too many weapons, even without Plaxico "have gun will travel" Burress.

But stranger things have happened!

Well, in a repeat of the 2000 divisional playoff game, the Ravens beat the Titans 13-10. The Titans beat themselves, turning the ball over 4 times - twice within 10 yards of the goal line - and missing on a field goal. Tennessee was able to move the ball against the Ravens but coughed it up when they were on the verge of scoring.

So now that sets up an interesting scenario. If San Diego wins tomorrow, they will be the first 8-8 team to host the AFC Championship game.

Well, in a repeat of the 2000 divisional playoff game, the Ravens beat the Titans 13-10. The Titans beat themselves, turning the ball over 4 times - twice within 10 yards of the goal line - and missing on a field goal. Tennessee was able to move the ball against the Ravens but coughed it up when they were on the verge of scoring.

So now that sets up an interesting scenario. If San Diego wins tomorrow, they will be the first 8-8 team to host the AFC Championship game.

The Ravens could be on a roll. Flacco is very cool in the pocket and with their defense, they will be in every game they play. If SD wins tomorrow, the Ravens will be favorites next week in the AFC. The Titans gave this game away.

I guesss there will be a lot of burning couches in the front yard's of trailers in Tennessee tonight. They are probably nearly as depressed as they were when they lost to the Rams after the 1999 season. They just gave this game away.

The Panthers and the Cards just started.

Could you imagine if the Cards, Chargers and Eagles won? Then the Chargers and Cards would both host the conference title games!

Can't see it happening though.

Holy shit the Panthers have had *3* turnovers so far this game. Carolina is just bombing and the Cardinals look hungry as a lion with raw meat. The Cardies are up 27-7 in the 2nd quarter. Wow.

Last edited:
This could be the second upset of the night? Holy Cow! The Cardinals defense has been a huge surprise! Fits and Warner are torching the Panthers secondary. They are making them look like the Keystone Cops!

I'm still not convinced the Cards can hold a 20 point lead.

And as I type this, they pick off another one and run it back to Carolina territory.

Smokes.

Here's hoping for a Chargers-Cardinals Super Bowl. :lol:

They're up by 23 now. Does that work for you?

And as I type this, they pick off another one and run it back to Carolina territory. Smokes. Here's hoping for a Chargers-Cardinals Super Bowl. :lol:

You think Warner will get revenge on the Giants for benching him and starting Eli instead a few years back?

And as I type this, they pick off another one and run it back to Carolina territory.

Smokes.

Here's hoping for a Chargers-Cardinals Super Bowl. :lol:
been thinking the same thing

:lol:

Forum List

Back