NFL Playoff Predictions

who you kidding? :lol: the panthers got their asses kicked

Yeah no shit. Because they played like dog shit.

Are you arguing the fact that Carolina handed that game to Arizona?

How do you reconcile that, with Delhomme playing the worst game of his career? A couple of those picks were Arizona, but the others were Delhomme throwing up fucking cream puffs to their secondary.

Carolina sucked ass. Arizona took advantage.

Yeah no shit. Because they played like dog shit.

Are you arguing the fact that Carolina handed that game to Arizona?

How do you reconcile that, with Delhomme playing the worst game of his career? A couple of those picks were Arizona, but the others were Delhomme throwing up fucking cream puffs to their secondary.

Carolina sucked ass. Arizona took advantage.
i guess we'll see this weekend, huh?

:lol:

Echo, I'm still sticking to my end of the bargain. I said if the Eagles got in, they'd make it to the SB. I didn't say win,. though. So if they lose on Sunday, I have to make my avatar say "America works best when it stays to the left". If they win, I'm clear.

Then we'll talk about a new bet afterwards.

We will.

And I suppose if the Eagles win, you'll be picking the AFC, right?

If so, it's understandable. McNabb and Reid do have a lot to prove.
i'll be picking the AFC to win no matter who wins this weekend

This is probably Reid and McNabb's last chance. If Westbrook is hobbled then McNabb will play Superman again and try to do it all himself. If he does, the Eagles will lose.

The Ravens will lose. Suggs is hobbled and this team is tired. The Steelers will own the 3rd and 4th quarters.

Ray Lewis knifes someone in the pile and costs the Ravens 15 yards. But no one remembers seeing who had the knife so he is not ejected from the game.

That joke is older than the crust in your underwear ....

Sigh. I guess I'll take Steelers to win it all. You'd think I'd learn my lesson rooting against Arizona, because I haven't picked them to win yet. But seriously, who the fuck are they, anyway?

I think me, DiveCon, Xenophon, and Jim are the only ones left. We're all 5-5, I believe.

Last edited:
Sigh. I guess I'll take Steelers to win it all. You'd think I'd learn my lesson rooting against Arizona, because I haven't picked them to win yet. But seriously, who the fuck are they, anyway?

I think me, DiveCon, Xenophon, and Jim are the only ones left. We're all 5-5, I believe.
i didnt pick on the earlier games

I could've sworn I saw your name on Toro's last update earlier. I had you confused with DiamondDave.

So right now Jim's 6-4 and has the Cards picked to win the Super Bowl.
I'm 5-5 and have the Steelers picked.
DiamondDave is 5-5 and appears to have the Steelers picked.
And Xenophon is 5-5 with no pick.

Last edited:
Did I pick the cards....LOL

Yeah, I would love to see Warner win his second Super Bowl. That would lock him into the Hall of Fame. He is going against a defense, the likes of which he has never seen before. But his ball protection has improved so much, he could make it happen. Big Ben is incredibly tough. Fitzgerald, if he can stay healthy, could break all of Rice's records. I have never seen a WR with the combination of size, speed, and incredible hands. I really think he could be doubled or trippled and Warner could throw it up and he could come down with it

I will enjoy watching this Super Bowl. I like both teams. The key to the Super Bowl will be protection for both teams. The Cards cannot afford to allow Ben to take time to find a receiver. At the same time, they need to protect him and give him time in the pocket.
The Cards cannot give up on the running game.

Fitzgerald is a beast. That's all I'm going to say. He may be the best receiver in the NFL right now.

Fitzgerald is a beast. That's all I'm going to say. He may be the best receiver in the NFL right now.

What a game. I was pretty ticked off that I missed the 3rd qtr. 24-6 at halftime and the snow finally stopped so I figured I'd get the driveway and deck cleared. I come back in and it's 25-24.

What a game. I was pretty ticked off that I missed the 3rd qtr. 24-6 at halftime and the snow finally stopped so I figured I'd get the driveway and deck cleared. I come back in and it's 25-24.

Yeah I think I'd have rather them just had stayed down. It's really not cool messing with my emotions like that. By halftime I had already come to terms with the loss, and then I had to ride the roller coaster all over again.

It's frustrating that the one and only way I knew they could beat us (passing game), is how they beat us. We knew it, and they STILL beat us anyway. They are who we thought they were.

Key elements to the loss:

- dropped passes
- missed tackles
- blown coverages

Forum List

Back