NFL players kneel during anthem but stand for " GOD " save the Queen!

NFL Players Kneel During Anthem, Stand For ‘God Save The Queen’

The players then stood up for “God Save the Queen,” the British anthem.

What's wrong with this picture....................... They stand for the Queen , but not our own gawd dam Country.
NFL you mother fkrs are gonna tank you pos ................................ts!!
"God save the queen" isnt racist. The US national anthem is racist.
In what way?
In a racist way that glorifies killing slaves.
How does the national anthem glorify killing slaves?
It says it in the lyrics. Have you even read the entire lyrics?
I have and I do not interpret our national anthem the same way you do. I'm sure that there are many slaves in the Sudan and elsewhere who would exchange addresses with you in a heartbeat. The dream of people all over the world suffering under oppressive governments is to come to America. They would have no problem standing to honor a country that is willing to fight to the death for their freedom. Apparently you do. You don't know what you have until it's gone.

I heard the Steelers, all but one, were out for the National Anthem.
How many other teams did this?
The Steelers hid in the tunnel going to the field, except one man who did serve. As stupid as the protest is the Steelers did not have the balls to make a stand one way or the other, they and their coach deserved to lose.

What's wrong with this picture....................... They stand for the Queen , but not our own gawd dam Country.

Only to a stupid coon like you.

It is not you freakin' liberal liar.

The NFL is saying to America that they like the UK more than America.

Either that or they're stupid as hell.
They would prefer to be subjects rather than freemen. Serfs always got on their knees.

Reportedly, the Steelers were booed when they came on the field.
That must have really hurt their bank accounts.
Hopefully it will. Liberals are not the majority of the NFL audience
If it does at least they can sleep at night knowing they were men that stood for their principles.

there are other ways to show that. Our current administration has nothing to do with the original national anthem or the history of it. It's about the people of the United States - that what the US is - it is "us" -
There is no other way to show that they disrespect the anthem for its verses about sending slaves to the grave besides protesting that anthem. The current administration really is just like a fly in the ointment. Drumpf has convinced you its about him and its not.

I just said it is not you conservative fool.

Last edited:

All accept one guy . there are six more teams that are REFUSING to stand.

View attachment 151152
He is one of our military guys. He got a bronze star for Valor. Are we surprised? No. God bless our military guys! They know why we stand up for the National Anthem. Suggestion - send every player who refuses to stand up - to boot camp and ship them off to war. They will learn what getting on their knees is for - PRAYER BEFORE BATTLE- and they will also learn what standing up for our National Anthem is all about. Alejandro Villanueva gets it.

Alejandro Villanueva an American Patriot - Steelers Football Player stands for Anthem

God bless him for his service to our country and his backbone to stand up when the rest refused. The NFL has become an utter disgrace!!

Alejandro Villanueva (born September 22, 1988) is an American football offensive tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers of the National Football League (NFL). Villanueva is also a major in the United States Army, in which he served as an Army Ranger and was decorated with a Bronze Star for valor. He played college football for the Army Black Knights, being recruited at one position and playing three others during the course of his career. After serving three tours of duty in Afghanistan, he signed a contract with the Eagles on May 5, 2014, after working out in a regional showcase.
Did this guy say the first amendment should be stricken from the constitution? If not what does he have to do with someone exercising their right to protest?
It's men like him, black, white, latino, and every other ethnicity that fought to protect our homeland, our people and to preserve our freedom here in America. When that freedom is gone? You and the rest of those hoping for our demise will understand - albeit too late. This isn't a protest against racism. It's a protest against freedom, against America and an insult to the men and women of our military who have sacrificed all and fought to protect us all. It's the height of stupidity to protest your own freedom while calling it a protest against slavery. There is no justification for it. Do yourself a favor and read some books from men and women who have escaped North Korea and let them educate you on what it is like to live under a Communist regime. You have no idea. None.
What are you babbling about? What does that have to do with what they are protesting other than if anything he fought for their right to protest. How are you going to say its not a protest against racism when thats exactly what it is? I reject your idiotic attempt to change the reasons for the protest.

The Steelers hid in the tunnel going to the field, except one man who did serve. As stupid as the protest is the Steelers did not have the balls to make a stand one way or the other, they and their coach deserved to lose.
Exactly.

In what way?
I have and I do not interpret our national anthem the same way you do. I'm sure that there are many slaves in the Sudan and elsewhere who would exchange addresses with you in a heartbeat. The dream of people all over the world suffering under oppressive governments is to come to America. They would have no problem standing to honor a country that is willing to fight to the death for their freedom. Apparently you do. You don't know what you have until it's gone.
I dont care how you interpret the words. I dont care if you even disagree. What you wont do is convince me that someone gloating about killing slaves is not a racist and therefore unworthy of my respect. You dont like then dont watch. Thats pretty much your only option because I know for a fact your not going to confront some 265 lb Black linebacker and say anything stupid to his face without protection.

Alejandro Villanueva, Army Ranger, American hero and not a thug:

1506339573234.jpg

The EU are beginning to force the teams to change their names.

This is the what the Globalist want, this is what the New World order is about

This is where people just can't see how the UN have been dictating our laws, and the shredding of America.

It's deeper than that but most can't wrap their brains around the process of this and how it is all being done.

Lets start you used inforwars as a source...

upload_2017-9-25_15-52-48.png

The you say EU forcing teams to change there name... What fucking team, where?

The rest is a rant for a tin foil hat crew...

I just said it is you conservative fool.

I just said it is you conservative fool.

I realize professional victims, like yourself, think that what they say is gospel. But what you said is a freakin' lie and you damn well know it. It is an invented POS to try and say what the overpaid crybabies are doing is somehow justified.

Only to the indoctrinated idiots who hate America GTF out if you think that and move to N. Korea where they don't have one.

Everyone else told you the same stuff ANTIFA.
I dont hate america. I hate you racists. If you want me to move come make me. With that in mind looks like I will be here a long time.

Your the dumbass who is racist.
You are racist against those who like the bible
You are racist against those who love America
You are racist agains those who support Trump
You are racist against those who don't think just like you
which =;s ANTIFA

Get a real informed wake up call to what you support

And then he posts a link to infowars...

I wouldn't want to be on a side with you concerning racism... you have lost the sense of reason..

The only thing wrong with this is the right wing's inability to see that the British PM isn't a racist and that trump is. Soldiers throughout our history have fought to defend our freedoms and rights, which our flag proudly stands for. To insist that those who stand up for black American is unAmerican and unpatriotic is insanity and those on the right know this - until they're fed BS talking points that ignore every American's civil rights.

I'm sick of trump, he's a punk bitch and I don't care how he's removed from office.

In what way?
I dont care how you interpret the words. I dont care if you even disagree. What you wont do is convince me that someone gloating about killing slaves is not a racist and therefore unworthy of my respect. You dont like then dont watch. Thats pretty much your only option because I know for a fact your not going to confront some 265 lb Black linebacker and say anything stupid to his face without protection.
Keys did not "gloat about killing slaves" that is a fabrication (being nice). The passage you think you know so much about was talking about slaves that went over to the British and fought with them against the Americans. Which is really interesting considering the roll of slavery and Britain.

Besides the passage that the liberal left invented to prove so much is NEVER sang.

Reportedly, the Steelers were booed when they came on the field.
That must have really hurt their bank accounts.
Hopefully it will. Liberals are not the majority of the NFL audience
If it does at least they can sleep at night knowing they were men that stood for their principles.

there are other ways to show that. Our current administration has nothing to do with the original national anthem or the history of it. It's about the people of the United States - that what the US is - it is "us" -
There is no other way to show that they disrespect the anthem for its verses about sending slaves to the grave besides protesting that anthem. The current administration really is just like a fly in the ointment. Drumpf has convinced you its about him and its not.

No, it's about you. Old news.

In what way?
Are you listening to yourself? You're whining about free speech and ranting about something that never happened. No one gloated about killing slaves. What are you talking about? As for your description of my only option - do not be ridiculous. I would tell the 265 lb. linebacker exactly what I've told you without hesitation. I'm not intimidated. Interesting that your only option is to use physical violence against those who use free speech that disagrees with yours - proving beyond all doubt that you are in the wrong here.

Forum List

Back