Young girls forced to wear hijab in state funded British schools

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Islamic schools including those funded by the British government and private institutions are forcing children — some of whom are very young — to wear the Islamic Hijab as part of their uniform code.
Young Girls ‘Forced’ To Wear Hijab In State-Funded British Schools

Coming to American thanks to dumbasses like ANTIFA, TRUMP HATERS, LEFTIST jackasses who can't get off the democrat and fake republican tits.

Islamic schools including those funded by the British government and private institutions are forcing children — some of whom are very young — to wear the Islamic Hijab as part of their uniform code.

Coming to American thanks to dumbasses like ANTIFA, TRUMP HATERS, LEFTIST jackasses who can't get off the democrat and fake republican tits.
Its not a policy I would agree with.
But can I ask how you would stop this in the US without conflicting your religious freedoms ?

• Banned

But can I ask how you would stop this in the US without conflicting your religious freedoms ?

I'm sure it could work if they were not " made to wear it . They meaning the students who do not want to.

But when you are told wear it or else , that is not freedom of choice.

I'm sure it could work if they were not " made to wear it . They meaning the students who do not want to.

If they don't like the school uniform policy,
they should go to a different school

Kids wear what their parents tell them to wear. At the age of 4 that is even more so. If the state tells the parents what their kids have to wear that must be in conflict with their religious freedoms.
Or have I missed something ?

That shit will never come to America.

Britain is lost and has no one to blame but themselves

Last edited:
  • Banned

Kids wear what their parents tell them to wear. At the age of 4 that is even more so. If the state tells the parents what their kids have to wear that must be in conflict with their religious freedoms.

If you haven't noticed, our right do not matter it's what doesn't offended them and what does offend them.

If it offends them we must stop and drop it all. We must tun into their customs. This is going right over the heads of Americans.

• Banned
Thar shit will never come to America.

They thought the same thing until the flood gates opened. Which is actually going on here they're known as
ANTIFA
LEFTIST
DEMOCRATS
Bleeding heart Liberals ...............

You can't.

If you invite in a sizable population of a hostile and alien culture, you will have to live with it's alieness forever.

Thar shit will never come to America.

They thought the same thing until the flood gates opened. Which is actually going on here they're known as
ANTIFA
LEFTIST
DEMOCRATS
Bleeding heart Liberals ...............

Real America sees them for what they are...see Trump's election for validation

If you haven't noticed, our right do not matter it's what doesn't offended them and what does offend them.

If it offends them we must stop and drop it all. We must tun into their customs. This is going right over the heads of Americans.
No, it is directly related to your rights. You are free to follow your religion.
How would you stop this without conflicting with your constitution ?

No, it is directly related to your rights. You are free to follow your religion.

The gray area(s) of hell. Let everyone do whatever they want that's all there is to it.
If it offends all that should be done is say deal with it , accept it.

Everyone's right is their right to do it Const . works on both sides.

Schools have no business forcing anybody to wear whatever, pledge of allegiance dont' like it well get the hell out of the class room until it's done.
Don't like seeing Jesus hanging on the wall too bad it's the right of wherever to have it hanging up.

The list goes on and on and everyone functioned well be it they like it or not none of this bs started until that ass hole Obama came into office assisting the Globalist in their destruction of America.

It worked can't you tell. prob . not.

The gray area(s) of hell. Let everyone do whatever they want that's all there is to it.
If it offends all that should be done is say deal with it , accept it.

Everyone's right is their right to do it Const . works on both sides.

Schools have no business forcing anybody to wear whatever, pledge of allegiance dont' like it well get the hell out of the class room until it's done.
Don't like seeing Jesus hanging on the wall too bad it's the right of wherever to have it hanging up.

The list goes on and on and everyone functioned well be it they like it or not none of this bs started until that ass hole Obama came into office assisting the Globalist in their destruction of America.

It worked can't you tell. prob . not.
So why are you moaning about your religious rights ?
Do you want to do away with them ?

Forum List

Back