NFL players kneel during anthem but stand for " GOD " save the Queen!

I heard the Steelers, all but one, were out for the National Anthem.
How many other teams did this?

• Banned

All accept one guy . there are six more teams that are REFUSING to stand.

upload_2017-9-24_14-31-0.png

Yeah, I read on another thread about the Steelers and assumed it was an isolated incident. Man...what's up? I dont think i will be following the NFL any longer. I seriously dont think I will. When sports become politicized they (whomever they may be) are violating a key precept of sport in general. What happens off the field, ring, pitch, stays there.

Last edited:
  • Banned
The pride of real American will sink these POS loser football players sit back and watch the show.

Which will again prove whose the stronger souls of America and it sure in the hell isn't these snowflake bastards.

First: I wouldn't watch a sports event for the players' political opinions. Hence, I've stopped paying any attention at all to the games, scores, etc. What's the point?
Second: Not one of these overpaid assholes has a legitimate complaint about how they are treated. They do not experience racism, sexism, or unwarranted attention from the police or judicial system. As a matter of fact, too many of them get a pass for their abusive behavior directed specifically at women.
Third: If they feel so much dedication to the Queen, maybe we should deny them reentry to OUR country and let them resettle in the UK. It'll be interesting to see how that works for them.

• Banned
The EU are beginning to force the teams to change their names.

This is the what the Globalist want, this is what the New World order is about

This is where people just can't see how the UN have been dictating our laws, and the shredding of America.

It's deeper than that but most can't wrap their brains around the process of this and how it is all being done.

NFL Players Kneel During Anthem, Stand For ‘God Save The Queen’

The players then stood up for “God Save the Queen,” the British anthem.

What's wrong with this picture....................... They stand for the Queen , but not our own gawd dam Country.
NFL you mother fkrs are gonna tank you pos ................................ts!!
"God save the queen" isnt racist. The US national anthem is racist.

Only to the indoctrinated idiots who hate America GTF out if you think that and move to N. Korea where they don't have one.

Everyone else told you the same stuff ANTIFA.

What's wrong with this picture....................... They stand for the Queen , but not our own gawd dam Country.

Only to the indoctrinated idiots who hate America GTF out if you think that and move to N. Korea where they don't have one.

I dont hate america. I hate you racists. If you want me to move come make me. With that in mind looks like I will be here a long time.

I dont hate america. I hate you racists. If you want me to move come make me. With that in mind looks like I will be here a long time.

Your the dumbass who is racist.
You are racist against those who like the bible
You are racist against those who love America
You are racist agains those who support Trump
You are racist against those who don't think just like you
which =;s ANTIFA

Get a real informed wake up call to what you support

All accept one guy . there are six more teams that are REFUSING to stand.

View attachment 151152
He is one of our military guys. He got a bronze star for Valor. Are we surprised? No. God bless our military guys! They know why we stand up for the National Anthem. Suggestion - send every player who refuses to stand up - to boot camp and ship them off to war. They will learn what getting on their knees is for - PRAYER BEFORE BATTLE- and they will also learn what standing up for our National Anthem is all about. Alejandro Villanueva gets it.

Alejandro Villanueva an American Patriot - Steelers Football Player stands for Anthem

God bless him for his service to our country and his backbone to stand up when the rest refused. The NFL has become an utter disgrace!!

Alejandro Villanueva (born September 22, 1988) is an American football offensive tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers of the National Football League (NFL). Villanueva is also a major in the United States Army, in which he served as an Army Ranger and was decorated with a Bronze Star for valor. He played college football for the Army Black Knights, being recruited at one position and playing three others during the course of his career. After serving three tours of duty in Afghanistan, he signed a contract with the Eagles on May 5, 2014, after working out in a regional showcase.

Last edited:

Boy... you don't know what real racism is...

Her family paid the ultimate price so some rich and ungrateful @NFL players can kneel. This is not a debate of free speech, but of respect for her. We choose her.

And you can bet those who are so ANTI American never served a day in their pathetic pussy lives.

Forum List

Back