HA! Biden Has Absolutely LOST It: "God Save The Queen Man", Then Can't Figure Out Where He's Going

Note to self.
Watch that movie.

You've really never seen Weekend At Biden's?

iu

For a moment I thought that he was fantasizing about the far left's dream of Biden becoming King which would make Dr. Jill, QUEEN.

Hey, it's POSSIBLE, who knows what goes through that man's head today?

Saying he is a Vegetable is no longer accurate. Vegetables have more working brain cells than that idiot.

I must say, you have one of the more flattering Joe Biden avatars.

I mean, considering he's like Doc from Back to the Future's insane cousin.

What a complete walking disaster - this guy may not even make it to the end of this term - let alone a second.

At least not compus mentis.

WTF hahaha

Dems: Every day you prop up this mental patient, you're showing the whole Nation how little you care about anything but power.

First :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Second, hubby says this is just another day. But I say this is the tipping point. It's condensed Biden glitching:

1. We don't HAVE a queen--he is president
2. The queen is dead, at any rate
3. The incoherence at the end, not sure which way to walk off

This was trending No 1 on Twitter last night. I think this sinks in and is it--the Dems will seek to get rid of him now. There is NO WAY this old man can run in '24

What a complete walking disaster - this guy may not even make it to the end of this term - let alone a second.

At least not compus mentis.

WTF hahaha

Dems: Every day you prop up this mental patient, you're showing the whole Nation how little you care about anything but power.

I don't like the fucker but what if he was just trying to make a joke?

You can point out all his mental deficiencies, constant lies, yet the media turns a blind eye, go figure. If he was a Republican he would have been removed him from office. So face it with mainstream media, super wealthy, and his puppet masters in control he will be overwhelming elected to a second term. This is what America deserves, it reflects what this country has become. The little man will kick and scream but the outcome will be the same.

Forum List

Back