NFL players kneel during anthem but stand for " GOD " save the Queen!

so the left/blacks/libs say they have a right to protest and free speech
what about the protesters at Charlottesville? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
the blacks/etc tried to forcefully deny the protesters free speech/right to protest

--the players/blacks/BLM/libs think you have every right to protest--only if they agree with the protest!!= Charlottesville
--you have the right to free speech--only if you agree with them--if not they will burn, loot, attack, etc the legal right to protest
--they think the US justice system is great--only if the verdict goes their way = Stockley case/OJ case
you can see they don't want to listen to reason--they just want it their way--or they become violent ...that's why you can see their culture/hoods/etc are shitholes
they graduate at lower levels
violent--that's why you can see they commit murder over SEVEN times the rate of whites--they turn to violence if they don't get their way

Last edited:
Catholics kneel when they pray.
So do players for the NFL, NBA, and baseball players. It's heartening to know that so many of them believe in god, isn't it?
People have their own ways of showing respect. It's no big deal and a United States president ought not to be using his office to call for people to be fired from sports' teams.
I hear the President of the US calling for Americans to step up and unite behind the US and those symbols that have traditionally represented our nation. I suppose these overpaid sports figures find their refusal to honor the country with traditional manners consider themselves some kind of mavericks. But then, they aren't protesting America, are they. They are obeying their liberal masters and are protesting President Trump.

So do players for the NFL, NBA, and baseball players. It's heartening to know that so many of them believe in god, isn't it?
People have their own ways of showing respect. It's no big deal and a United States president ought not to be using his office to call for people to be fired from sports' teams.
I hear the President of the US calling for Americans to step up and unite behind the US and those symbols that have traditionally represented our nation. I suppose these overpaid sports figures find their refusal to honor the country with traditional manners consider themselves some kind of mavericks. But then, they aren't protesting America, are they. They are obeying their liberal masters and are protesting President Trump.
The kneeling by athletes to draw attention to the actions of racist policemen who shoot black people for having a broken tail light began when Barrack Obama was president and had almost died out until Donald Trump thought it was a protest against him. You see, the narcissist thinks everything is about him. The loco president of the USA has given the kneeling protest a new lease of life.

Reportedly, the Steelers were booed when they came on the field.
That must have really hurt their bank accounts.
blacks can't be bad/racist/hateful/etc because of slavery :rolleyes-41:
they are not human--they are better -- better than whites, correct?
Every single Black person I have ever met is much superior to you. I dont mean that as an insult. Its just that your pretty fucked up even for a recessive.

NFL Players Kneel During Anthem, Stand For ‘God Save The Queen’

The players then stood up for “God Save the Queen,” the British anthem.

What's wrong with this picture....................... They stand for the Queen , but not our own gawd dam Country.
NFL you mother fkrs are gonna tank you pos ................................ts!!
"God save the queen" isnt racist. The US national anthem is racist.

Britain enslaved more Blacks than the U.S did..

The kneeling by athletes to draw attention to the actions of racist policemen who shoot black people for having a broken tail light began when Barrack Obama was president and had almost died out until Donald Trump thought it was a protest against him. You see, the narcissist thinks everything is about him. The loco president of the USA has given the kneeling protest a new lease of life.

Racist Police man?
Why because our racist media doesn't show most cases where Whites our killed very much?
Fact is most of those killed by police are White in the U.S.

Lefty, liberal, stupidity and hysteria on parade....:fu:Right THERE!!

Every single Black person I have ever met is much superior to you. I dont mean that as an insult. Its just that your pretty fucked up even for a recessive.
hard to believe since they graduate at lower levels
I just state facts--and you get angry at them and degrade/call names/etc--who is the superior?
you can't discuss civilly with facts--who is superior?
again I have no hate--just facts

Racist Police man?
Why because our racist media doesn't show most cases where Whites our killed very much?
Fact is most of those killed by police are White in the U.S.
that's all the MSM does....even when a black murders a white BECAUSE of race--they don't headline it ''Black murders white'--it's not labelled a hate crime'
Murders of Alison Parker and Adam Ward - Wikipedia
blacks are more racist --see the link here:
Offenders

NFL Players Kneel During Anthem, Stand For ‘God Save The Queen’

The players then stood up for “God Save the Queen,” the British anthem.

What's wrong with this picture....................... They stand for the Queen , but not our own gawd dam Country.
NFL you mother fkrs are gonna tank you pos ................................ts!!
"God save the queen" isnt racist. The US national anthem is racist.

Britain enslaved more Blacks than the U.S did..
I don't live in Britain and their anthem doesnt make a reference to slavery. it would help me have some respect for you if you could have thought of that yourself.

I just state facts--and you get angry at them and degrade/call names/etc--who is the superior?
hard for you to believe because youre mind is continually wrapped in a cloud of ignorance. I was working on an issue today regarding a VoIP call failing You want to see if you can solve it before I do?

hard for you to believe because youre mind is continually wrapped in a cloud of ignorance. I was working on an issue today regarding a VoIP call failing You want to see if you can solve it before I do?
that makes sense
sure--you and blacks are superior to me ???!!!! :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back