Newark airport security guard arrested for death threat against president

Thank you, I'm quite popular for my sense of humor. But I didn't make the premise, I responded to it.
Yes, you did. My post was simply a quote from the article, with a flag waving.

Nothing more.

We have seen you do this time and again, making up things and reading more into that which isn't there.
Your MO is quite consistent, I'll give you that.

But did you stop and ask yourself why the author of the article thought it important to The flag on the door and the patriotism in the article? :cuckoo:
Conservatives have always tended towards the the automatic defensive....

seems Obama's election really souped it into high gear.

Yes, you did. My post was simply a quote from the article, with a flag waving.

Nothing more.

We have seen you do this time and again, making up things and reading more into that which isn't there.
Your MO is quite consistent, I'll give you that.

But did you stop and ask yourself why the author of the article thought it important to The flag on the door and the patriotism in the article? :cuckoo:

LOL. And lefties think everyone with a gun is out to get them.

You are really funny, paper.

In another story yesterday, the Secret Service may drop Securities duties as threats have increased 400% since Obama took office. An interesting talking point.

What the security guard story lacks is a reference to the President going through that airport on that day, which I understand he did. The Secret Service had little choice, but to check the story out. WillowTree reports that charges were not filed, so very likely it was just a joke.

Threats up 400%? Some would like (I used that word on purpose) to see it as a race issue. A far more likely reason is the disconnect between Wall Street, Main Street and Pennsylvania Avenue.

Why do you say things that make you appear shallow and robotic?

The constant mindless assailing is mundane. Do you ever offer thoughtfull positive ideas?

I'm not saying there is no place for a bitch slapping or two but really...is that all you have?

Why do you say things that make you appear shallow and robotic?

The constant mindless assailing is mundane. Do you ever offer thoughtfull positive ideas?

I'm not saying there is no place for a bitch slapping or two but really...is that all you have?

Possibly for the same reason that you do, Huggy. Interesting that you ignore any intelligent remarks I make (whether you agree with them or not) but single out the occasional bitch-slap.

*Sits back to await the obvious retort about me not having made any intelligent posts.*

It is really pretty simple you cannot imply anything that could be considered a threat of any kind when you work in a area where security of the president is being checked. Even if it is bullshit from prior conversations of talking shit it has to be checked.

It is really pretty simple you cannot imply anything that could be considered a threat of any kind when you work in a area where security of the president is being checked. Even if it is bullshit from prior conversations of talking shit it has to be checked.

See, now that as an explanation, I have no problem with. It's the partisan whine about flags and guns and the NRA, being a republican, blah blah blah that I refuse to take as a credible source to be commented on in anything other than trivial humorous terms.

I have no issue with it being taken seriously, once I have it from a reasonable source. If if that 'source' is the Guardian - a well known left wing newspaper.

I wonder if this guy watches fox news and listens to the likes of Hannity, Linbaugh, and Beck?

Newark Airport security guard John Brek arrested for making threats against President Obama

A Newark Airport security guard was arrested for making threats against President Obama on the eve of Wednesday's campaign visit to New Jersey.

Gun-loving John Brek, 55, of Linden, N.J., was taken into custody after his co-workers reported a conversation they had at an airport coffee cart to authorities.

He was charged under state law with making terroristic threats against the president.

Brek is a Republican and a member of the National Rifle Association, his father told the Newark Star-Ledger.

A search of Brek's home turned up 43 firearms - although they all appeared to be registered weapons, officials said.

we'll be seeing more of this from the right, hopefully none of these nuts are successful.

we will be seeing more of this thought control from the left..hopefully these nuts are not successful

See, now that as an explanation, I have no problem with. It's the partisan whine about flags and guns and the NRA, being a republican, blah blah blah that I refuse to take as a credible source to be commented on in anything other than trivial humorous terms.

I have no issue with it being taken seriously, once I have it from a reasonable source. If if that 'source' is the Guardian - a well known left wing newspaper.
But if you wanna plug for gun control, neo-con taking over and scream bad republican you gotta put all that other shit in the post.

But if you wanna plug for gun control, neo-con taking over and scream bad republican you gotta put all that other shit in the post.

Yep, millions and millions of redneck, neocon, anti-American repub whackjobs all out there gunning for POTUS!

For the good of all sane Americans, they should all be found guilty by the media and sent to re-education camps forthwith.

Fucking partisan bullshit whines.

*Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!*

awe yes the twitching eye..well say no more why even have a trial
:lol: That was kind of funny...but I was pointing out the stolen gun and the hollow-points.

I wonder if this guy pre-ordered Palin's book? :eusa_eh:

Did Brek steal the gun or purchase the gun legally and just now was found to be stolen?
Did he bring any of these 43 guns to the airport?
Was his work weapon loaded with hollow-points?
Were there wire cutters in his vehicle or work locker?

So far he is guilty of at least a strange sense of humor. That makes four of us. Me, Brek, Ravi and Eots. Pre-ordered Palin's book. Twitching eye. :clap2:

clearly the only way to insure the safety of the great leader is to exercise are.. freedom.. to give up our rights and liberty... for security
We don't have a right to kill. Or steal.

well no one was killed and we have no idea of the evidence it could of easily been no more than an off hand comment and possession of stolen property is not evidence of theft or even awareness it was stolen the story is clearly slanted to connect gun rights ..flags and sovereignty or anti-Obama sentiment with domestic terrorism

Forum List

Back