New Black Panthers to RNC: Our 'Feet Will Be On Your Motherf***ing Necks'

Is it really any wonder that blacks don't vote Republican?

Herman Cain and Allan West are sold out Uncle Toms to you then.

Regardless of their skin color, Herman Cain and Allan West are both deranged nutjobs.

Cain, no but West I tend to agree with you.
You will not find a better business brain anywhere in America than Herman Cain. He has earned everything he has ever received through hard work.
I saw Cain speak to a gay woman once at an event years ago as she came to him and asked why he was opposed to her getting married. She was not confrontational but did take him by surprise. The way he spoke with her that evening really impressed me.
Cain is no deranged nutjob. You have the wrong guy.
West, though I respect and appreciate his military service, is on my shit list. He is an elitist know it all show off publicity whore.

Is it really any wonder that blacks don't vote Republican?

Herman Cain's never been elected to anything, ever. Even once. By people of any color.

Allen West? How many black people voted for Allen West?

Uh, you claimed that black people do not vote Republican.
And I gave you two black folk THAT DO vote Republican.
How was that hard for you to understand?

Herman Cain's never been elected to anything, ever. Even once. By people of any color.

Allen West? How many black people voted for Allen West?

Uh, you claimed that black people do not vote Republican.
And I gave you two black folk THAT DO vote Republican.
How was that hard for you to understand?

Oh, right. In most elections about 10% of African Americans vote Republican.

The other 90% vote Democrat. When I said "Is it really any wonder blacks don't vote Republican" I thought it was pretty clear I meant that almost no blacks vote Republican.

Regardless of their skin color, Herman Cain and Allan West are both deranged nutjobs.

Why? Because they aren't dancing a jig for you while thanking you for all you've done for them?

Whatever.

No..

It is becuase they dont have the same ideological values he has.

Well you guys are doing an excellent job speaking for me.

Now for the real answer:

West is a deranged nutjob because of all the outrageous and inflammatory bullshit the falls out of his mouth on a fairly regular basis.

Cain is a deranged nutjob because of his belief in "creeping Sharia" and his unwillingness to appoint Muslims to a position in his administration because of it .... unless they signed loyalty oaths, which is the icing on the deranged nutjob cake.

Why? Because they aren't dancing a jig for you while thanking you for all you've done for them?

Whatever.

No..

Now for the real answer:

West is a deranged nutjob because of all the outrageous and inflammatory bullshit the falls out of his mouth on a fairly regular basis.

Cain is a deranged nutjob because of his belief in "creeping Sharia" and his unwillingness to appoint Muslims to a position in his administration because of it .... unless they signed loyalty oaths, which is the icing on the deranged nutjob cake.

What is the name of the Muslim appointed in any Democratic administration?
At least Cain has the guts to say what the Democrats do.
And I do not agree with the Democrats or Republicans on that issue.

Whens the last time the New Black Panthers did anything? these guys are all talk, if they were going to do something you wouldn't see anything on line they would just do it.

Whatever.

No..

Now for the real answer:

So...I was correct. You label them nutjobs becuase you disagree with them.

Makes you quite immature in my eyes.

FYI...I dont see Biden as a nutjob even though I disagree with him thinking that the GOP wants to enslave people.

Pinky: Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight?
Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the world!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
33bgv12.jpg

No..

Now for the real answer:

So...I was correct. You label them nutjobs becuase you disagree with them.

Makes you quite immature in my eyes.

FYI...I dont see Biden as a nutjob even though I disagree with him thinking that the GOP wants to enslave people.

No, you weren't correct. Thinking that you are correct makes you quite retarded in my eyes.

I said exactly why I thought they were both nutjobs and it isn't "because I disagree with them". I disagree with all sorts of opinions and positions you have but I don't think you are a nutjob. I just think that you are a douchebag.

No..

Now for the real answer:

What is the name of the Muslim appointed in any Democratic administration?
At least Cain has the guts to say what the Democrats do.
And I do not agree with the Democrats or Republicans on that issue.

It took me three seconds to come up with the name Arif Alikhan, a Muslim the Obama Administration appointed to the DHS.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back