#BlackLivesMatter Leader Warns US Needs New Constitution or “There will be Bullets”

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
I wonder where the SPLC, Hillary, Obama, etc hasn't branded this GROUP a hate group that is more dangerous to us than terrorist like Hillary did recently about the NRA? When are on the left going to take a stand for ALL OF US in this country? this is getting OUT OF HAND

snip:
Black Lives Matter activist leader Black Simons penned a piece in September warning that the US needs a new Constitution or “there will be bullets.”

Blake Simons, a UC Berkeley student, argues that a Constitution written by white men will never serve the interests of Black People.

Simons warns that either a new Constitution is written or there will be violence and bloodshed.
The Social Memo reported, via Free Republic:

A “Black Lives Matter” leader has issued a dire warning for the United States: the United States needs a new Constitution or else, he warns, “it will be the bullet” for the US.

Blake Simons, who wrote an article detailing his ideas, is the Deputy Comms Director of “Afrikan Black Coalition.” The name of his piece is “A New Constitution or the Bullet.”

Simons writes, “Our Black Lives Matter protests have stormed the country, yet cops continue to kill us daily, and the judicial system continues to justify our deaths with acquittals, non-indictments, and light sentences-all in the name of upholding the Constitution.”

After months of protesting, Simons explains that he came “to realize that the Constitution is the root of virtually all our problems in America.”

He continues, “The U.S. is a country that was founded on slavery, genocide, rape, and white male patriarchy. The colonizers that we condemn for enslaving Afikans and murdering indigenous peoples are the same people that produced and upheld the document we use to govern our nation to this day. Our bloodshed is rooted in this nation’s founding document, The Constitution.”

For this reason, there “must be a new constitution or the bullet.”

“A Constitution written by only white men will never serve the interests of Black people,” Simons argues. “The Constitution was written for the ruling class of white men which constructed whiteness to be more valuable than any other race. When we discuss institutional racism, it is essential that we realize that the Constitution created it.”

Blake is a Louis Farrakhan supporter.

all of it here:
#BlackLivesMatter Leader Warns US Needs New Constitution or "There will be Bullets" - The Gateway Pundit

Funny how when some shitkicker says the same thing people applaud, but when some black says it people go spare.
Why do you use an offensive term to describe white people, but you call Black people "black people"? Is it cowardice, bias? Explain yourself.

I wonder where the SPLC, Hillary, Obama, etc hasn't branded this GROUP a hate group that is more dangerous to us than terrorist like Hillary did recently about the NRA? When are on the left going to take a stand for ALL OF US in this country? this is getting OUT OF HAND

snip:
Black Lives Matter activist leader Black Simons penned a piece in September warning that the US needs a new Constitution or “there will be bullets.”

Blake Simons, a UC Berkeley student, argues that a Constitution written by white men will never serve the interests of Black People.

Simons warns that either a new Constitution is written or there will be violence and bloodshed.
The Social Memo reported, via Free Republic:

A “Black Lives Matter” leader has issued a dire warning for the United States: the United States needs a new Constitution or else, he warns, “it will be the bullet” for the US.

Blake Simons, who wrote an article detailing his ideas, is the Deputy Comms Director of “Afrikan Black Coalition.” The name of his piece is “A New Constitution or the Bullet.”

Simons writes, “Our Black Lives Matter protests have stormed the country, yet cops continue to kill us daily, and the judicial system continues to justify our deaths with acquittals, non-indictments, and light sentences-all in the name of upholding the Constitution.”

After months of protesting, Simons explains that he came “to realize that the Constitution is the root of virtually all our problems in America.”

He continues, “The U.S. is a country that was founded on slavery, genocide, rape, and white male patriarchy. The colonizers that we condemn for enslaving Afikans and murdering indigenous peoples are the same people that produced and upheld the document we use to govern our nation to this day. Our bloodshed is rooted in this nation’s founding document, The Constitution.”

For this reason, there “must be a new constitution or the bullet.”

“A Constitution written by only white men will never serve the interests of Black people,” Simons argues. “The Constitution was written for the ruling class of white men which constructed whiteness to be more valuable than any other race. When we discuss institutional racism, it is essential that we realize that the Constitution created it.”

Blake is a Louis Farrakhan supporter.

all of it here:
#BlackLivesMatter Leader Warns US Needs New Constitution or "There will be Bullets" - The Gateway Pundit

I like the part where he never explains why it only works for white people.
These idiots crack me up,the dudes probably never fired a gun in his life and he's talking revolution.
I'm shaking in my flip flops.

REPARATIONS.jpg

A Constitution written by only white men will never serve the interests of Black people

Yeah, it NEVARRR was used to correct its initial mistake and free black folks from slavery. Hundreds of thousands of people didn't die in the effort to make that happen. Fucking moron.

A Constitution written by only white men will never serve the interests of Black people

Yeah, it NEVARRR was used to correct its initial mistake and free black folks from slavery. Hundreds of thousands of people didn't die in the effort to make that happen. Fucking moron.

Who is the moron who said mistakes werent corrected?

The moron who said the quote I quoted from the article...which should be pretty obvious to anyone who isn't a moron. Are you saying that correcting those mistakes were not in the "interests of Black people"?

The who moron said the quote I quoted from the article...which should be pretty obvious to anyone who isn't a moron.

Yeah, but whos the person who said that no mistakes were corrected? The only person I see who said that is you and then you called no one a moron.....

Funny how when some shitkicker says the same thing people applaud, but when some black says it people go spare.

Bullshit. Every shitkicker I know is willing to fight to keep the Constitution as is. And shitkickers have waay more bullets and know how to use them.

The fucking moron spouting this crap doesn't even realize that the Constitution even includes processes to change it built right in...and that those processes have been used to do just that....including the freakin amendment that free'd the slaves.

Imagine if we started screaming to scrap the Constitution or face armed rebellion...the SLPC and other morons would be screaming for us all to be SWATTED,

This country would disappear if we scrapped the Constitution. There is no possible way in hell we could write a new one.

The who moron said the quote I quoted from the article...which should be pretty obvious to anyone who isn't a moron.

Yeah, but whos the person who said that no mistakes were corrected? The only person I see who said that is you and then you called no one a moron.....

I'm not even going to respond...your own words in these replies pretty much show that you ain't got the brains God gave an ape. Good job! Hey, maybe you can team up with the moron in the article...between the two of you there might be half a wit in there somewhere. :lol:

Bullshit. Every shitkicker I know is willing to fight to keep the Constitution as is. And shitkickers have waay more bullets and know how to use them.

The sovereign citizen movement is a loose grouping of American and Canadian litigants, commentators, tax protesters and financial-scheme promoters. Self-described sovereign citizens take the position that they are answerable only to their particular interpretation of the common law[1] and are not subject to any statutes or proceedings at the federal, state or municipal levels; that they do not recognize United States currency; and/or that they are "free of any legal constraints."[2][3][4] They especially reject most forms of taxation as illegitimate.[5] Participants in the movement argue this concept in opposition to "federal citizens," who, they say, have unknowingly forfeited their rights by accepting some aspect of federal law.[6] It is similar in doctrines to the freemen on the land movement, more commonly found in Britain and Canada.[7][8][9][10]

Many members of the sovereign citizen movement believe that the United States government is illegitimate.[11] JJ MacNab, who writes for Forbes about anti-government extremism, describes the sovereign citizen movement as consisting of individuals who believe that the County Sheriff is the most powerful law-enforcement officer in the country, with authority superior to that of any federal agent, elected official or local law-enforcement official.[12]

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) classifies some sovereign citizens ("sovereign citizen extremists") as domestic terrorists.[13] In 2010, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) estimated that approximately 100,000 Americans were "hard-core sovereign believers," with another 200,000 "just starting out by testing sovereign techniques for resisting everything from speeding tickets to drug charges."
Sovereign citizen movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

FBI considers soverign citizen activists the most dire national security threat even ahead of Islamic terrorism.

The sovereign citizen movement is a loose grouping of American and Canadian litigants, commentators, tax protesters and financial-scheme promoters. Self-described sovereign citizens take the position that they are answerable only to their particular interpretation of the common law[1] and are not subject to any statutes or proceedings at the federal, state or municipal levels; that they do not recognize United States currency; and/or that they are "free of any legal constraints."[2][3][4] They especially reject most forms of taxation as illegitimate.[5] Participants in the movement argue this concept in opposition to "federal citizens," who, they say, have unknowingly forfeited their rights by accepting some aspect of federal law.[6] It is similar in doctrines to the freemen on the land movement, more commonly found in Britain and Canada.[7][8][9][10]

Many members of the sovereign citizen movement believe that the United States government is illegitimate.[11] JJ MacNab, who writes for Forbes about anti-government extremism, describes the sovereign citizen movement as consisting of individuals who believe that the County Sheriff is the most powerful law-enforcement officer in the country, with authority superior to that of any federal agent, elected official or local law-enforcement official.[12]

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) classifies some sovereign citizens ("sovereign citizen extremists") as domestic terrorists.[13] In 2010, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) estimated that approximately 100,000 Americans were "hard-core sovereign believers," with another 200,000 "just starting out by testing sovereign techniques for resisting everything from speeding tickets to drug charges."
Sovereign citizen movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

FBI considers soverign citizen activists the most dire national security threat even ahead of Islamic terrorism.

From first hand experience with many of these folks...yeah they are a bit over the edge, but your and the FBI's characterization of them is WAY over the edge. Does that make you and the FBI an even bigger threat to national security?

I'm not even going to respond...your own words in these replies pretty much show that you ain't got the brains God gave an ape. Good job! Hey, maybe you can team up with the moron in the article...between the two of you there might be half a wit in there somewhere. :lol:

Ok, I just wondered why you said something the guy never did then called someone a moron for your words. In the entire article he never mentions what mistakes were made or solutions done in the past.

Forum List

Back