#BlackLivesMatter Leader Warns US Needs New Constitution or “There will be Bullets”

hmmm, could someone first show me where this Student who penned this article, is the Leader of BlackLivesMatter?

Can someone show me that this student who penned this article penned it, for the group BlackLivesMatter?

If he didn't pen it as a BlackLivesMatter leader, then why did the right wing claim he did? Are they trying to diminish the group BlackLivesMatter by attributing everything and every group of Black people, to the group BlackLivesMatter if they are radical in thinking?
so do you know who the leader is?
So I asked the dude who the leader is and as usual, crickets.

hmmm, could someone first show me where this Student who penned this article, is the Leader of BlackLivesMatter?

Can someone show me that this student who penned this article penned it, for the group BlackLivesMatter?

If he didn't pen it as a BlackLivesMatter leader, then why did the right wing claim he did? Are they trying to diminish the group BlackLivesMatter by attributing everything and every group of Black people, to the group BlackLivesMatter if they are radical in thinking?
Do you? Is it this Student? Did this student pen this blog for Black Lives Matter?

NO, HE DIDN'T, yet you on the right lie, lie, lie and lie, trying to diminish the legitimate group of blacklivesmatter? Same with some lady in Texas that had an obscure radio show, who was part of another group, the right wing claimed she was a leader of black lives matter.....

YOU on the Right wing, SPECIFICALLY the right wing media, are very very very dishonest people....but you sure can 'do the Twist'....Chubby Checkers would be proud of you
No I have no idea who the leader of that group is, and unless you do, then you are speaking out of order. So why don't you first go educate yourself so you know what the hell you're talking about. And stop being a whiny ranting liberal.

can you show me where he is in a leadership role for blacklivesmatter?

ty for the link, in advance.

Don't be an idiot hack.

From Ferguson to Berkeley, protests call for end to institutionalized racism | The Daily Californian

Is there any other type of hack? haha
Yes. Convict idiot hacks like yourself.
wow another original Pee Wee Herman-ism instead of addressing the OP Black lives Matter.

American shouldn't have to do or like what it doesn't like to do. It's an infringement of right. I don't find the constitution particularly in favor of the whites as opposed to the general citizens. Does the word white exist in the constitution or what? Also, there shouldn't be any special favor for the blacks or any minority "more than as a general citizen".

Don't be an idiot hack.

From Ferguson to Berkeley, protests call for end to institutionalized racism | The Daily Californian

wow another original Pee Wee Herman-ism instead of addressing the OP Black lives Matter.
I did address the OP. Your inability to read is not my fault.

blacks can be terrorists because they don't control the power.
well damn, they have the biggest friggen leader in the world and that dude does absolutely nothing toward helping his own race. Just wow. he can't you know. The money he received from the demo whackos controls his buttons.

And those demo whackos are the racist people on the planet.

American shouldn't have to do or like what it doesn't like to do. It's an infringement of right. I don't find the constitution particularly in favor of the whites as opposed to the general citizens. Does the word white exist in the constitution or what? Also, there shouldn't be any special favor for the blacks or any minority "more than as a general citizen".

If you really want to make friends tell them your are a Korean that thinks white features are the best.

Don't be an idiot hack.

Black lives matter is the OP.. Now please explain what this has to do with that subject matter:

'Yes. Convict idiot hacks like yourself.' So you're right I have no idea where in the english language, that statement would fall into black lives matter thread.

Do you? Is it this Student? Did this student pen this blog for Black Lives Matter?

NO, HE DIDN'T, yet you on the right lie, lie, lie and lie, trying to diminish the legitimate group of blacklivesmatter? Same with some lady in Texas that had an obscure radio show, who was part of another group, the right wing claimed she was a leader of black lives matter.....

YOU on the Right wing, SPECIFICALLY the right wing media, are very very very dishonest people....but you sure can 'do the Twist'....Chubby Checkers would be proud of you
No I have no idea who the leader of that group is, and unless you do, then you are speaking out of order. So why don't you first go educate yourself so you know what the hell you're talking about. And stop being a whiny ranting liberal.
the title of this thread which came from the Right Wing Media blogoshere, STATES the Leader of #BlacklivesMatter said this about bullets....

the student that wrote this, penned this, did not even hashtag it with Blacklivesmatter.... so the group could get it....and read it....

But the right wing LIARS, have a gazillion blogs on it, connecting it to #blacklivesmatters.....

WHY IS THAT?

WHY LIE?

the only reason I can see, is to try to discredit the #blacklivesmatter group, just as they tried to do with the radical radio host in Texas, they blamed the Blacklivesmatter group, instead of the radio host herself and the other Black groups she was a member of....

THIS IS INTENTIONAL, by the right wing media....

the title of this thread which came from the Right Wing Media blogoshere, STATES the Leader of #BlacklivesMatter said this about bullets....

the student that wrote this, penned this, did not even hashtag it with Blacklivesmatter.... so the group could get it....and read it....

But the right wing LIARS, have a gazillion blogs on it, connecting it to #blacklivesmatters.....

WHY IS THAT?

WHY LIE?

the only reason I can see, is to try to discredit the #blacklivesmatter group, just as they tried to do with the radical radio host in Texas, they blamed the Blacklivesmatter group, instead of the radio host herself and the other Black groups she was a member of....

THIS IS INTENTIONAL, by the right wing media....
so again, who is the leader? That shouldn't be a tough question for you to answer you know so much about them.

And BTW, if he is the leader, there would be no need to hashtag the information.

blacks can be terrorists because they don't control the power.
well damn, they have the biggest friggen leader in the world and that dude does absolutely nothing toward helping his own race. Just wow. he can't you know. The money he received from the demo whackos controls his buttons.

And those demo whackos are the racist people on the planet.
racist

Don't be an idiot hack.

nough said. OP

Funny how when some shitkicker says the same thing people applaud, but when some black says it people go spare.
Why do you use an offensive term to describe white people, but you call Black people "black people"? Is it cowardice, bias? Explain yourself.
I think the word you're looking for is hypocrite.
White Guilt is very, very powerful.
It should be powerful. It shows you have at least a modicum of empathy, intelligence, and civilization.

Guilt
is a cognitive or an emotional experience that occurs when a person realizes or believes—accurately or not—that he or she has compromised his or her own standards of conduct or has violated a moral standard and bears significant responsibility for that violation. It is closely related to the concept of remorse.
Quiet down Cave Monkey. Your superiors are talking.

It didn't say "the leader," it said "a leader."

It is irrefutable that Blake Simons is a leader in the movement - and published.

Lie, distort, deny, distort, lie... The pattern with you leftists is consistent.

Forum List

Back