New Black Panther Party will be armed during RNC protests

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
The chairman of the New Black Panther Party, a “black power” movement, said his group will carry arms for self-defense during protests at the Republican convention next week if allowed under Ohio law.

“If it is an open state to carry, we will exercise our Second Amendment rights because there are other groups threatening to be there that are threatening to do harm to us,” Hashim Nzinga, chairman of the New Black Panther Party, told Reuters in an interview.

“If that state allows us to bear arms, the Panthers and the others who can legally bear arms will bear arms.”

Nzinga condemned the killing of five police officers in Dallas last week as a “massacre” and said his group played no role in the attack.

New Black Panther Party will be armed during RNC protests | New York Post

Lets see how the gun control lefties react to this news.

Watch folks.

I can see it now. The black panthers will claim that they shot first. Gunfight ensues. Over 100 people shot dead. Obama declares a state of emergency and invokes Marshall Law. Mission accomplished.

The chairman of the New Black Panther Party, a “black power” movement, said his group will carry arms for self-defense during protests at the Republican convention next week if allowed under Ohio law.

“If it is an open state to carry, we will exercise our Second Amendment rights because there are other groups threatening to be there that are threatening to do harm to us,” Hashim Nzinga, chairman of the New Black Panther Party, told Reuters in an interview.

“If that state allows us to bear arms, the Panthers and the others who can legally bear arms will bear arms.”

Nzinga condemned the killing of five police officers in Dallas last week as a “massacre” and said his group played no role in the attack.

Watch folks.
They should be fine as long as they stay a block or 2 away from the convention. It's a gun free zone don't ya know... so there will probably be a bloodbath inside.

I think they should have a gun show for the delegates inside the convention hall. Then roll out about 300 kegs of beer. Sit back...watch the fun take place.

I can see it now. The black panthers will claim that they shot first. Gunfight ensues. Over 100 people shot dead. Obama declares a state of emergency and invokes Marshall Law. Mission accomplished.
What an obamadream come true that would be.

By the way . The only people who pay attention to these new black Panther blowhards are right wing racists who want to hold them out as some black people spokesmen .

They are like the westboro church people. Media whores .

By the way . The only people who pay attention to these new black Panther blowhards are right wing racists who want to hold them out as some black people spokesmen . They are like the westboro church people. Media whores .
I'm sure the FBI pays attention too Timmy.
Well they would, if Congressional Republicans weren't already making them check Hillary's underwear drawer.

By the way . The only people who pay attention to these new black Panther blowhards are right wing racists who want to hold them out as some black people spokesmen . They are like the westboro church people. Media whores .
I'm sure the FBI pays attention too Timmy.
Well they would, if Congressional Republicans weren't already making them check Hillary's underwear drawer.
That's just gross.

Watch folks.
Oh...and will the RW pee their pants like Reagan did when the Black Panthers legally carried arms in Sacramento?
upload_2016-7-12_19-49-42.jpeg

According to National Field Marshal for the New Black Panthers King Samir Shabazz:

• “I love white-on white-crime, because that is the best crime.”
  • “I hate the g*ddamn white man, woman, and child, grandma, aunt, uncle, Pappa Billy Bob, and whoever else.”
  • “You should be thankful we’re not running around here hanging crackers by nooses and all that kind of stuff — yet, yet, yet”
  • He has awet dream about killing the g*ddamn cracker.”
  • We don’t allow faggots and lesbians” in the New Black Panther Army
  • Envisions a world where every black person is “ready to bang on this cracker”
  • Wants to take over neighborhoods “block by block” so “crackers…or even the developer” would be scared to come into them
  • We’re taught to send this cracker to the cemetery… so kiss ‘em goodbye”
..and there's plenty more at the link...

New Black Panther Field Marshal: Whites ‘Should be Thankful We’re Not Hanging Crackers By Nooses…Yet, Yet, Yet’

Forum List

Back