New Black Panthers to RNC: Our 'Feet Will Be On Your Motherf***ing Necks'

rand_paul_stomp-300x225.jpg

Kentucky Head Stomper.

NBP

black-panthers-flag-and-guns.jpg

Why is there no denouncement and condemnation of this group by the President? Why no action from the DOJ?

Because unlike conservatives they know and understand the law:

The Ohio Criminal Syndicalism Act (the “Act”) made it illegal to advocate “crime, sabotage, violence or . . . terrorism as a means of accomplishing industrial or political reform.” It also prohibited “assembling with any society, group, or assemblage or persons formed to teach or advocate the doctrines of criminal syndicalism. The Defendant, a leader in the Ku Klux Klan, made a speech promoting the taking of revenge against the government if it did not stop suppressing the white race and was therefore convicted under the Act.

Did the Statute, prohibiting public speech that advocated certain violent activities, violate the Defendant’s right to free speech under the First and Fourteenth Amendments of the United States Constitution?

Yes.

The Act properly made it illegal to advocate or teach doctrines of violence, but did not address the issue of whether such advocacy or teaching would actually incite imminent lawlessness. The mere abstract teaching of the need or propriety to resort to violence is not the same as preparing a group for violent action. Because the statute failed to provide for the second part of the test it was overly broad and thus in violation of the First Amendment of the Constitution.

Brandenburg v. Ohio | Casebriefs

Whether it’s the KKK, as in Brandenburg, or the Black Panthers, hate speech is protected speech, even when that speech advocates violence.

None of the tweets ‘actually incite imminent lawlessness,’ particularly given the fact the convention was still weeks away at the time.

Either you're dumb or you cant read, nobody has questioned their right to say it, but we want the tolerant, no justice no peace, loving, antihate liberals to condemn this.....it's called hypocrisy and we're pointing that out. I'd love to get to Tampa, I was in a counter protest in 96 on the pro life side, and that was fun as hell......

Now we all know back in June they tweeted the original threats.

Here's today's threat.

Why is there no denouncement and condemnation of this group by the President? Why no action from the DOJ?

And as a refresher, here's the deal from June.

New Black Panthers Threaten to Kill Crackers – Promise SHOWDOWN at RNC
Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, June 25, 2012, 12:14 PM

nbp-e1340650875517.jpg

nbp-2-e1340651372276.jpg

race-war-e1340652877443.jpg

New Black Panthers Threaten to Kill Crackers – Promise SHOWDOWN at RNC | The Gateway Pundit
Irrelevant trash is irrelevant.

Say, is this the same loser who put a $10K bounty on Zimmerman, then got busted for pawning a pistol in violation of his parole?

How did he expect to pay off the bounty? :lol:

Low-rent, low-class sissy bedwetter punk.

First and foremost I'm not scared. I doubt many are that post here. We're just pissed off watching the NBP's get away with shit that would never be tolerated from Stormfront.

Umm, I'm not suggesting you visit the site but...

Have you ever read what gets posted at Stormfront? It's far worse than what was said above.

The Saudis fund the Madrassas where they continuously recruit new crops of suicide bombers, train others to slit the throats of infidels and fly planes into buildings on the 'Great Satan's" soil or more simply just shoot the Infidels. Barack Obama has his Jeremiah Wright and the boys waiting in line at the welfare office who don't really want a job, just some o them "Obama Bucks" and Eric Holder has his "My People" whom he doesn't want to demean.

New Black Panthers To RNC: “Our Feet Will Be On Your Motherfucking Necks”… | Weasel Zippers

Now we all know back in June they tweeted the original threats.

Here's today's threat.

And as a refresher, here's the deal from June.

you mean all three members of the "new black panthers"? that's what relevant to you?

oh yeah, why wouldn't it be?

hint: it didn't work last time. it won't work this time.

but keep on keepin on

If it was three white people threatening the DNC, you'd be all over them, Jillian.

Ding ding ding ding ding!

you mean all three members of the "new black panthers"? that's what relevant to you?

oh yeah, why wouldn't it be?

hint: it didn't work last time. it won't work this time.

but keep on keepin on

If it was three white people threatening the DNC, you'd be all over them, Jillian.

Hmmm........ Ain't been blackmen shooting multiple people for no good reason in the last couple of weeks.

Or climbing in a tower on a university with 8 rifles.

Damn, I have been playing golf and fishing a lot this summer and they still call me a pink person.
Need to work on the tan a little more.

Experience reminds me that occurances of this nature - be it on or offline - ultimately lends support to parties and causes that oppose (openly or implied) the likes of the New Black Panthers. It's initially rooted in the instinct of revenge. For example, white liberals who are bound by their party's emphasis on white guilt and tolerance of black racism will eventually succumb to their instincts. They'll rebel against party mantra after they and their cause has been - once again - ruthlessly betrayed by minorities whose own interests have aggressively overiden the charitable and/or sympathetic conscience of white liberals. It's kinda like turning your back on the dog you love after realising that it'll keep biting biting you despite all the love and care you've invested in it.

The right-wing will profit from this.

Forum List

Back