New Black Panthers to RNC: Our 'Feet Will Be On Your Motherf***ing Necks'

It's hard for me to take these idiots serious as it is to take a neo-nazi serious.
Problem is, they have been emboldened by the lack of concern from the DOJ and unfortunately someone could get hurt as a result. The democrats will remain silent to their threats because they hope violence occurs so the Obama media will turn it around and blame it on republicans "extremism".

All we've heard from the Administration, the DOJ, and the DNC are crickets. The left's call for "civility" is a farce.

well thats one way of looking at it, If you are retarded.
Why would the Left disown these statements by a couple of people?

Should the Right disown everything you say on this board because its fucking retarded?

Or should you perhaps stop broad brushing everything to suit your moronic needs once again to provide this board with your gutter trash politics.

Scary black men....oh my!

So I take you think no Black man has ever given anyone a Reason to Fear him?

How about Scary Revolutionary Fringe Group. Who cares what the fuck Color they are. You guys are all Afraid of the Tea Party, But groups like the Panthers that actually threaten to Harm people, and insight Revolution, are just fine and dandy.

lol

So I take you think no White man has ever given anyone a Reason to Fear him?

How about Scary Revolutionary Fringe Group(s).

Imagine if members of Stormfront tweeted death threats to the DNC?

This is what now makes any liberal who makes any excuse or gives a pass on this behaviour by the NBP a complete and utter contemptible asswipe.

And that includes the President and AG Holder and the media.

Imagine if members of Stormfront tweeted death threats to the DNC?

This is what now makes any liberal who makes any excuse or gives a pass on this behaviour by the NBP a complete and utter contemptible asswipe.

And that includes the President and AG Holder and the media.

Yes...I can imagine it quite well. Now what do you want me to do now that I've imagined it?

Now we all know back in June they tweeted the original threats.

Here's today's threat.

Why is there no denouncement and condemnation of this group by the President? Why no action from the DOJ?

And as a refresher, here's the deal from June.

New Black Panthers Threaten to Kill Crackers – Promise SHOWDOWN at RNC
Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, June 25, 2012, 12:14 PM

nbp-e1340650875517.jpg

nbp-2-e1340651372276.jpg

race-war-e1340652877443.jpg

New Black Panthers Threaten to Kill Crackers – Promise SHOWDOWN at RNC | The Gateway Pundit

And they're Democrats, each and every one of them.

Here's today's threat.

Why is there no denouncement and condemnation of this group by the President? Why no action from the DOJ?

nbp-e1340650875517.jpg

nbp-2-e1340651372276.jpg

New Black Panthers Threaten to Kill Crackers – Promise SHOWDOWN at RNC | The Gateway Pundit

Well, the two of them certainly make you Republicans wet your pants....so they have that in common with Democrats, I suppose.

It's hard for me to take these idiots serious as it is to take a neo-nazi serious.
Problem is, they have been emboldened by the lack of concern from the DOJ and unfortunately someone could get hurt as a result. The democrats will remain silent to their threats because they hope violence occurs so the Obama media will turn it around and blame it on republicans "extremism".

All we've heard from the Administration, the DOJ, and the DNC are crickets. The left's call for "civility" is a farce.

Should the Right disown everything you say on this board because its fucking retarded?

Or should you perhaps stop broad brushing everything to suit your moronic needs once again to provide this board with your gutter trash politics.

I'm not making public death threats against liberals or black people. And death threats are criminal.

There's the difference you fool. :lol: But you know that. You just like taking shots at me because you can't debate. All you ever do is insult other posters.

Sad. Very sad. At one time you were a decent debater. I don't know what happened, you've lost your mojo somewhere along the way.

Here's today's threat.

nbp-e1340650875517.jpg

nbp-2-e1340651372276.jpg

Well, the two of them certainly make you Republicans wet your pants....so they have that in common with Democrats, I suppose.

What a dick.

I'm not making public death threats against liberals or black people. And death threats are criminal.

There's the difference you fool. :lol: But you know that. You just like taking shots at me because you can't debate. All you ever do is insult other posters.

Sad. Very sad. At one time you were a decent debater. I don't know what happened, you've lost your mojo somewhere along the way.

and punt.......fucking trash

Here's today's threat.

nbp-e1340650875517.jpg

nbp-2-e1340651372276.jpg

Then this should really piss em off--LOL.

110091-Obama-Clueless-on-Economy-by-Gary-McCoy-Cagle-Cartoons-515x428.jpg

"When you don't have a record to run on, you need to paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama

Hundreds of racist fucks post threats against black people on Stormfront every damn day...

And we're supposed to be worked up b/c a couple of dumbshits post stuff against white people?

OK then. Call me fauxtraged.

Here's today's threat.

you mean all three members of the "new black panthers"? that's what relevant to you?

oh yeah, why wouldn't it be?

hint: it didn't work last time. it won't work this time.

but keep on keepin on

If it was three white people threatening the DNC, you'd be all over them, Jillian.

Naw I'd be laughing at them. You do realize it's like three or four guys right?

Hundreds of racist fucks post threats against black people on Stormfront every damn day...

And we're supposed to be worked up b/c a couple of dumbshits post stuff against white people?

Calling for a showdown at the RNC Convention ups the ante.

And I personally hope the FBI are watching them. Let me see. Latest shooter at the Sikh temple was being monitored, no one did anything about him.

Lots of people dead.

The shooter at the Dark Knight screening had told his psychiatrist what he wanted to do, and he contacted authorities and no one did anything about it.

More dead people. And even though it's Norway apparently every body and their mother had information that that maniac that blew away all those kids was going to do something on an epic scale, no one did anything.

Lots and lots of dead kids.

These are death threats. Death threats repeatedly being uttered by NBP members. I hope nothing goes wrong at the convention.

Last edited:

Calling for a showdown at the RNC Convention ups the ante.

I'm not recommending you read Stormfront - honestly, don't! But they have offer up far worse ideas.

And I personally hope the FBI are watching them. Let me see. Latest shooter at the Sikh temple was being monitored, no one did anything about him.

Lots of people dead.

I'm with ya there. It's a fine balance between allowing people their rights and protecting people. In the case of the Sikh shooter it's doubly hard b/c they had clearly followed the guy and erred on the side of not interfering.

The shooter at the Dark Knight screening had told his psychiatrist what he wanted to do, and he contacted authorities and no one did anything about it.

More dead people. And even though it's Norway apparently every body and their mother had information that that maniac that blew away all those kids was going to do something on an epic scale, no one did anything.

Lots and lots of dead kids.

Again, I don't disagree. Difficult problems without easy solutions.

Here's today's threat.

you mean all three members of the "new black panthers"? that's what relevant to you?

oh yeah, why wouldn't it be?

hint: it didn't work last time. it won't work this time.

but keep on keepin on

If it was three white people threatening the DNC, you'd be all over them, Jillian.

Hmmm........ Ain't been blackmen shooting multiple people for no good reason in the last couple of weeks.

Forum List

Back