New Black Panthers to RNC: Our 'Feet Will Be On Your Motherf***ing Necks'

Was the purpose of the black panthers to do something or to agitate for something to be done?

In any event, it will be toss up as to which convention will be the most violent. The anarchists at the DNC or the black panthers at the RNC.

I hope both, because it was just that kind of violence that put Nixon in office.

I am not a betting man but if I was I would put my money on the NBP not doing jack shit.

That might be true, but it won't be for lack of trying.

Well...two guys can only do so much....

Now we all know back in June they tweeted the original threats.

Here's today's threat.

Why is there no denouncement and condemnation of this group by the President? Why no action from the DOJ?

And as a refresher, here's the deal from June.

you mean all three members of the "new black panthers"? that's what relevant to you?

oh yeah, why wouldn't it be?

hint: it didn't work last time. it won't work this time.

but keep on keepin on

Seems to me some of you would look into something before you state a lie.....
This wasn't hard to find............

How many members belong to the New Black Panther Party?

There is an old saying that “those who know won’t tell and those who tell won’t know. That question is more of a military question to which I would not give direct figures too. It’s safe to say that the membership is in the thousands. We are in over 60 cities in America. We have chapters in Africa, Canada, France and we are ever growing every day. The Panther Is the people wherever the oppressed are you will find the Panther.

New Black Panther Party Questions and Answers « New Black Panther Party Offical News Source

Just because you've only SEEN 2 or 3 of them....you think that's all there is! Lol!
Some people are just plain ignorant (and i think half of them are on this board!).

Even Scientology has thousands of members, what does that really mean? thats actually quite small in a country of over 300 million.

Scary black men....oh my!

If I had threatened to kill blacks for being black you wouldn't call me silly names would you?

That nut in Colorado made his threats well known through his therapist and now we are all blaming the system for not responding properly.

How the fuck is this any different?

The "new" black panthers arent as noble as the old black panthers...............lol

Oppressed victims of everything and everyone, ARISE !!!!

There has to be a specific threat of an act against SOMEONE somewhere for law enforcement to make any arrests.
But I guarantee Pinnellas county, state, local and all other law enforcement has spoken with the informants the Feds already have in the NBPP.

Scary black men....oh my!

If I had threatened to kill blacks for being black you wouldn't call me silly names would you?

That nut in Colorado made his threats well known through his therapist and now we are all blaming the system for not responding properly.

How the fuck is this any different?

I am not blaming the system.
I know better.
Threats are made all the time. "I will kick your ass tonight" is not a case for law enforcement to do anything.

Whens the last time the New Black Panthers did anything? these guys are all talk, if they were going to do something you wouldn't see anything on line they would just do it.

Was the purpose of the black panthers to do something or to agitate for something to be done?

In any event, it will be toss up as to which convention will be the most violent. The anarchists at the DNC or the black panthers at the RNC.

I hope both, because it was just that kind of violence that put Nixon in office.

I am not a betting man but if I was I would put my money on the NBP not doing jack shit.
88967125.jpg

Here's today's threat.

Why is there no denouncement and condemnation of this group by the President? Why no action from the DOJ?

you mean all three members of the "new black panthers"? that's what relevant to you?

but keep on keepin on
The three members you mention all post here. High gravity, unkotare, and Huey are all lifelong members of the new black panther party. You ever seen such angry gay black men?

Here's today's threat.

but keep on keepin on
The three members you mention all post here. High gravity, unkotare, and Huey are all lifelong members of the new black panther party. You ever seen such angry gay black men?

I thought you were an idiot.
Thanks for confirming it.

but keep on keepin on

I thought you were an idiot.
Thanks for confirming it.

Sure thing, Walter Mitty.

Here's today's threat.

New Black Panthers Threaten to Kill Crackers – Promise SHOWDOWN at RNC
Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, June 25, 2012, 12:14 PM

nbp-e1340650875517.jpg

nbp-2-e1340651372276.jpg

race-war-e1340652877443.jpg

New Black Panthers Threaten to Kill Crackers – Promise SHOWDOWN at RNC | The Gateway Pundit
Show of hands: before this thread, did any of you know that tinydancer was this whacked?

but keep on keepin on

If it was three white people threatening the DNC, you'd be all over them, Jillian.

Naw I'd be laughing at them. You do realize it's like three or four guys right?

Try 30,000-40,000 nation wide... They only have a fucking radio show. Why don't you take your dumb fucking ass and go look at their facebook and twitter page....

I would suggest you know the facts before you go shoot your mouth off like that.

I love how the progressive lap dogs are defending blatant racism.......

It really shows that they're pieces of shit...

Where I'm from they call what these progressives are doing here damage control ....

If it was three white people threatening the DNC, you'd be all over them, Jillian.

Naw I'd be laughing at them. You do realize it's like three or four guys right?

Try 30,000-40,000 nation wide... They only have a fucking radio show. Why don't you take your dumb fucking ass and go look at their facebook and twitter page....

I would suggest you know the facts before you go shoot your mouth off like that.

That's like....$2,000,000 a day in India...right? :eusa_whistle:

The punks who thought they were cool hanging outside a polling place would be running down the street screaming if some little old lady decided to slap them upside the head with her pocketbook. The NBP are just a bunch of street punks who like to play dress up.

I just read their facebook page and it is filled with gang shit - a lot of Chicago based gangs...

This image is totally ironic....

It's a bunch of fused gang signs of GD's and Vice Lords.... Then at the top of the picture you have the black stones pyramid....

292494_507205215961118_1099296484_n.jpg

Last edited:

Here's today's threat.

New Black Panthers Threaten to Kill Crackers – Promise SHOWDOWN at RNC
Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, June 25, 2012, 12:14 PM

nbp-e1340650875517.jpg

nbp-2-e1340651372276.jpg

race-war-e1340652877443.jpg

New Black Panthers Threaten to Kill Crackers – Promise SHOWDOWN at RNC | The Gateway Pundit

It's funny to watch a small and insignificant group of black people scaring the shit out of a large group of white people.

They are doing it on purpose, an you are goofy enough to take the bait.

Accuse someone of being "scared" for the purpose of shutting them up.
These are democrat voters and dependents of the democrat party, so it is your job to defend them.

Forum List

Back