New Black Panthers Planned to Bomb Ferguson PD, Couldn’t Follow Through because EBT Card Empty

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Nothing to see here, just more Ni66er THUGS, being Ni66er THUGS wanting to kill innocent whitey's.... I'm sure our NEW BLACK RACIST A.G. Lorette Lynch will prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law...... who the fuck am I kidding!

Young Conservatives ^ | 09/07/2015 | John S. Roberts
Black Panthers were Black Lives Matter before BLM came into the spotlight. Panthers were willing to do whatever it took in order to end racism in America – including attempting to kill as many white police officers as possible. Let’s fight racism with racism! Check out what happened to these two New Black Panthers after they attempted to bomb public buildings in Ferguson, MO – including the police station. How are so many people ignorant to the fact that Michael Brown was no angel? From Gateway Pundit: Two St. Louis men were ordered Thursday to spend seven years in federal prison for planning...

You posted a link to a couple of black thugs committing crimes. You're a racist.

Nothing to see here, just more Ni66er THUGS, being Ni66er THUGS wanting to kill innocent whitey's.... I'm sure our NEW BLACK RACIST A.G. Lorette Lynch will prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law...... who the fuck am I kidding!

Black Panthers were Black Lives Matter before BLM came into the spotlight. Panthers were willing to do whatever it took in order to end racism in America – including attempting to kill as many white police officers as possible. Let’s fight racism with racism! Check out what happened to these two New Black Panthers after they attempted to bomb public buildings in Ferguson, MO – including the police station. How are so many people ignorant to the fact that Michael Brown was no angel? From Gateway Pundit: Two St. Louis men were ordered Thursday to spend seven years in federal prison for planning...
I am NOT an "innocent Whitey". I am a guilty privileged Whitey. :slap:

Was the guy that bombed OK City a "Ni66er"?

All walks of life have trash in them.

• Banned

No, he seems to have been a muslim sympathizer!

Timothy McVeigh was Muslim Terrorist, Argues US Senator
www.dailykos.com/story/.../01/04/933214/-Timothy-McVeigh-was-Muslim...
Jan 03, 2011 · Video embedded · Rumors that executed Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh was Muslim have been gaining traction on the Internet after …

U.S. ignores Muslim Brotherhood infiltration, Timothy ...
www.westernfreepress.com/2013/06/03/u-s-ignores-muslim-brotherhood...
U.S. ignores Muslim Brotherhood infiltration, Timothy McVeigh’s Islamist ties, and much more . Special Contributor | June 3 2013 . 0 Comments ...

Terrorism: Stop Calling Timothy McVeigh A ‘Christian ...
Terrorism: Stop Calling Timothy McVeigh A 'Christian'...
Mar 12, 2011 · I've heard it pop up a number of times that Timothy McVeigh is an example of a 'Christian terrorist.' As the charge surfaces again in light of the hearings ...

Some have more than others.

cancel all benefits of those involved in disrupting and inciting

cancel all benefits of those involved in disrupting and inciting

Perhaps under a President Trump, that could happen, He will bring back the power of the police, but under the Chief of Causation, The Obomanation?.....

p0V38du.jpg

But we need more "community policing" and nicer gentler cops and more open and green police departments. And we need to take their guns away and ban them from talking in a stern voice....and...and...and.....they're racist!!

UH HUH UGH UGH....sorry....my closet liberal side came out for a paragraph.

Forum List

Back