New Black Panther Party will be armed during RNC protests

Because if the Democrats ever disavowed them completely your party would never win another national election ever again.
:cuckoo:
Sharpton has interacted with them many more times than you morons want to admit, and Democrats couldn't win the black vote if they disavowed Sharpton.
The DNC could spit on and smear feces all over Sharpton if they wanted to, and it still wouldn't come close to the daily slandering of black people by the social conservatives of the republican party. Black people will continue to vote Democrat as long as the right continues to spew hatred against them.
I love how reality is literally the exact opposite of how you see it.

The right merely disagrees with most black people in a vocal(but mostly civilized)manner about things like "white privilege" and "institutionalized racism" and black people can't handle anything but white liberal yes men so they think they are being oppressed, while the neo left literally runs articles about how the Dallas shooter was right to kill those white cops.

I also like how you throw in "social conservatives" like you have a clue what you are talking about.
Yeah okay. You go on pretending.

The DNC appreciates your efforts towards helping them win the black vote. :thup:
Once Democrats lose 70% of the white vote you will be irrelevant, and Democrats are doing extremely well with losing white voters they used to practically own not long ago.

Sharpton has interacted with them many more times than you morons want to admit, and Democrats couldn't win the black vote if they disavowed Sharpton.
The DNC could spit on and smear feces all over Sharpton if they wanted to, and it still wouldn't come close to the daily slandering of black people by the social conservatives of the republican party. Black people will continue to vote Democrat as long as the right continues to spew hatred against them.

The right merely disagrees with most black people in a vocal(but mostly civilized)manner about things like "white privilege" and "institutionalized racism" and black people can't handle anything but white liberal yes men so they think they are being oppressed, while the neo left literally runs articles about how the Dallas shooter was right to kill those white cops.

I also like how you throw in "social conservatives" like you have a clue what you are talking about.

The DNC appreciates your efforts towards helping them win the black vote. :thup:
Once Democrats lose 70% of the white vote you will be irrelevant, and Democrats are doing extremely well with losing white voters they used to practically own not long ago.
And...when do you think the Democrats will be losing 70% of the white vote?

Or until enough of them get a higher education.
You right wingers hate higher education. Don't go pretending otherwise for the sake of this thread.
I think they hate brainwashing called "higher education", not the act of taking education to a higher level.

Already have.

It is very possible that it could happen this year.

You might want to tell Salon and Huffington Post and all the other looney tune sites to cut the anti-white crap after even Obama admitted the Dallas shooter was a racist.

Already have.
Evidence please.

It is very possible that it could happen this year.

You might want to tell Salon and Huffington Post and all the other looney tune sites to cut the anti-white crap after even Obama admitted the Dallas shooter was a racist.
Race Card?

70% of the white vote would not be enough to put a republican candidate over 50%. And it will get more difficult in future elections. Trump is the last hurrah of the southern strategy.

By the way . The only people who pay attention to these new black Panther blowhards are right wing racists who want to hold them out as some black people spokesmen .
It's not racist when black people do it, they get a pass because they are entitled.

Black panthers
Black Lives matter
NAACP-National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
United Negro College Fund
Black Privlege
Black History Month
Black Pride
Black Power
Black and I'm Proud
Black don't crack
Black on Black Crime
Black is Beautiful
Fight the Power Movements
Hip Hop Community (the word nigggga is cool until a white person says it)
The Million Man March-catered for black men which is The Black Million Man March
Farrakhan followers
Al Sharpton followers
Jesse Jackson followers
Black Movement Followers
Hussein Obama race card

All Media racist whores just like Westboro.

Last edited:

70% of the white vote would not be enough to put a republican candidate over 50%. And it will get more difficult in future elections. Trump is the last hurrah of the southern strategy.
70% of the white vote would put a Republican closer to 60% of the vote, and that is without non-white Republicans increasing it even higher.

Not to mention the fact that white voter turnout has been lower than non-white voter turnout in the past few elections....

By the way . The only people who pay attention to these new black Panther blowhards are right wing racists who want to hold them out as some black people spokesmen .
It's not racist when black people do it, they get a pass because they are entitled.

Black panthers
Black Lives matter
NAACP-National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
United Negro College Fund
Black Privlege
Black History Month
Black Pride
Black Power
Black and I'm Proud
Black don't crack
Black on Black Crime
Black is Beautiful
Fight the Power Movements
Hip Hop Community
The Million Man March-catered for black men which is The Black Million Man March
Farrakhan followers
Al Sharpton followers
Jesse Jackson followers
Black Movement Followers
Hussein Obama race card

All Media racist whores just like Westboro.
I wouldn't say Westboro is a media racist whore.

They are more like nonsensical trash.

[
Evidence please.

Clowns don't need evidence, they won't be found guilty.

Hillary-Clinton-the-Clown-s-Political-Baggage-114794.jpg

The chairman of the New Black Panther Party, a “black power” movement, said his group will carry arms for self-defense during protests at the Republican convention next week if allowed under Ohio law.

“If it is an open state to carry, we will exercise our Second Amendment rights because there are other groups threatening to be there that are threatening to do harm to us,” Hashim Nzinga, chairman of the New Black Panther Party, told Reuters in an interview.

“If that state allows us to bear arms, the Panthers and the others who can legally bear arms will bear arms.”

Nzinga condemned the killing of five police officers in Dallas last week as a “massacre” and said his group played no role in the attack.

New Black Panther Party will be armed during RNC protests | New York Post

Lets see how the gun control lefties react to this news.

Watch folks.

2nd Amendment, ladies!!

The chairman of the New Black Panther Party, a “black power” movement, said his group will carry arms for self-defense during protests at the Republican convention next week if allowed under Ohio law.

“If it is an open state to carry, we will exercise our Second Amendment rights because there are other groups threatening to be there that are threatening to do harm to us,” Hashim Nzinga, chairman of the New Black Panther Party, told Reuters in an interview.

“If that state allows us to bear arms, the Panthers and the others who can legally bear arms will bear arms.”

Nzinga condemned the killing of five police officers in Dallas last week as a “massacre” and said his group played no role in the attack.

Watch folks.

2nd Amendment, ladies!!

Honesty, I don't they have any control over how hypocritical they allow themselves to get.

Watch folks.

2nd Amendment, ladies!!

Honesty, I don't they have any control over how hypocritical they allow themselves to get.

Why do you think the 2nd amendment only applies to white people? Did you learn that in homeschool?

Watch folks.

Fool ^^^ The Birds Brain once again misses the point.

Q. Is he stupid, or is he a racist, or both?

A. The evidence suggests BOTH!

Already have.
Evidence please.

I only supply evidence if I want to prove something. I would just as soon you were surprised.

This November...

Forum List

Back