New Black Panthers to RNC: Our 'Feet Will Be On Your Motherf***ing Necks'

you mean all three members of the "new black panthers"? that's what relevant to you?

oh yeah, why wouldn't it be?

hint: it didn't work last time. it won't work this time.

but keep on keepin on

If it was three white people threatening the DNC, you'd be all over them, Jillian.

Naw I'd be laughing at them. You do realize it's like three or four guys right?

How many guys did it take to ruin all those lives in Wisconsin? 1.

How many guys did it take to ruin all those lives in Colorado? 1.

How many guys did it take to ruin all those lives that were lost in Arizona? 1.

Need I continue?

All I'm saying is that a recognizable group of individuals are now on a continual basis uttering death threats. And the silence is deafening from those that are in charge. Not even a hint of condemnation.

And I'm sure that's why they feel emboldened to continue to issue death threats.

Now we all know back in June they tweeted the original threats.

Here's today's threat.

Why is there no denouncement and condemnation of this group by the President? Why no action from the DOJ?

And as a refresher, here's the deal from June.

New Black Panthers Threaten to Kill Crackers – Promise SHOWDOWN at RNC
Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, June 25, 2012, 12:14 PM

nbp-e1340650875517.jpg

nbp-2-e1340651372276.jpg

race-war-e1340652877443.jpg

New Black Panthers Threaten to Kill Crackers – Promise SHOWDOWN at RNC | The Gateway Pundit

Then they will "apologize" for their wreckless N talk. It's like an abuser, they beat the sht out of you then show up with flowers. yep that's their plan, get huffy then when ppl see it they hide and say "sorry bout that" then they will pounce.

yeah I am still voting the way I want to and ain't NO peice of sht gonna stop me.

Here's today's threat.

Why is there no denouncement and condemnation of this group by the President? Why no action from the DOJ?

nbp-e1340650875517.jpg

nbp-2-e1340651372276.jpg

New Black Panthers Threaten to Kill Crackers – Promise SHOWDOWN at RNC | The Gateway Pundit

If he denounce all the carp going on he would not get anything done. That's funny.:lol::lol:Freedom of speech?

Not freedom of speech. It's a criminal offense.

Under state criminal codes, which vary by state, it is an offense to knowingly utter or convey a threat to cause death or bodily harm to any person. It is also an offense to threaten to burn, destroy or damage property or threaten to kill, poison or injure an animal or bird that belongs to a person.

How the hell could threatening to kill someone be freedom of speech? Oh I get it. To threaten to kill a white conservative it's freedom of speech.

Death Threat Law & Legal Definition

I heard it termed "terroristic threats" in court once. A threat is a threat no matter what or to whom.

Hundreds of racist fucks post threats against black people on Stormfront every damn day...

And we're supposed to be worked up b/c a couple of dumbshits post stuff against white people?

OK then. Call me fauxtraged.

Calling for a showdown at the RNC Convention ups the ante.

I'm not recommending you read Stormfront - honestly, don't! But they have offer up far worse ideas.

And I personally hope the FBI are watching them. Let me see. Latest shooter at the Sikh temple was being monitored, no one did anything about him.

Lots of people dead.

I'm with ya there. It's a fine balance between allowing people their rights and protecting people. In the case of the Sikh shooter it's doubly hard b/c they had clearly followed the guy and erred on the side of not interfering.

The shooter at the Dark Knight screening had told his psychiatrist what he wanted to do, and he contacted authorities and no one did anything about it.

More dead people. And even though it's Norway apparently every body and their mother had information that that maniac that blew away all those kids was going to do something on an epic scale, no one did anything.

Lots and lots of dead kids.

Again, I don't disagree. Difficult problems without easy solutions.

I just hope they have really excellent security at both conventions. We're in a really heated political environment and tense economic times.

I would be just as worried if we started to see death threats uttered by some fringe freaks pretending to be core OWS members threatening the DNC convention.

Maybe it's having lived thru the 60's but I've got that old familiar feeling of "by the pricking in my thumbs something wicked this way comes".

Last edited:

Here's today's threat.

nbp-e1340650875517.jpg

nbp-2-e1340651372276.jpg

Perhaps these messages were Obama approved..

Here's today's threat.

nbp-e1340650875517.jpg

nbp-2-e1340651372276.jpg

It's funny to watch a small and insignificant group of black people scaring the shit out of a large group of white people.

They are doing it on purpose, an you are goofy enough to take the bait.

Here's today's threat.

you mean all three members of the "new black panthers"? that's what relevant to you?

but keep on keepin on

Considering these tweets were made 2.5 months ago, this is obviously a real barn burner of a story..........

Because unlike conservatives they know and understand the law:

The Ohio Criminal Syndicalism Act (the “Act”) made it illegal to advocate “crime, sabotage, violence or . . . terrorism as a means of accomplishing industrial or political reform.” It also prohibited “assembling with any society, group, or assemblage or persons formed to teach or advocate the doctrines of criminal syndicalism. The Defendant, a leader in the Ku Klux Klan, made a speech promoting the taking of revenge against the government if it did not stop suppressing the white race and was therefore convicted under the Act.

Did the Statute, prohibiting public speech that advocated certain violent activities, violate the Defendant’s right to free speech under the First and Fourteenth Amendments of the United States Constitution?

Yes.

The Act properly made it illegal to advocate or teach doctrines of violence, but did not address the issue of whether such advocacy or teaching would actually incite imminent lawlessness. The mere abstract teaching of the need or propriety to resort to violence is not the same as preparing a group for violent action. Because the statute failed to provide for the second part of the test it was overly broad and thus in violation of the First Amendment of the Constitution.

Brandenburg v. Ohio | Casebriefs

Whether it’s the KKK, as in Brandenburg, or the Black Panthers, hate speech is protected speech, even when that speech advocates violence.

None of the tweets ‘actually incite imminent lawlessness,’ particularly given the fact the convention was still weeks away at the time.

Here's today's threat.

but keep on keepin on

Considering these tweets were made 2.5 months ago, this is obviously a real barn burner of a story..........

What part of this didn't you get? You know the part where I said here's today's threat? You know the cracker republican tampa convention won't be tolerated threat made today?

One more time:

"Here's today's threat.

"

Here's today's threat.

nbp-e1340650875517.jpg

nbp-2-e1340651372276.jpg

It's funny to watch a small and insignificant group of black people scaring the shit out of a large group of white people.

They are doing it on purpose, an you are goofy enough to take the bait.

First and foremost I'm not scared. I doubt many are that post here. We're just pissed off watching the NBP's get away with shit that would never be tolerated from Stormfront.

But let's take a different perspective.

Would you think it's funny to watch a small and insignificant group of white supremacists scaring the shit out of a large group of Sikhs right about now?

If it was three white people threatening the DNC, you'd be all over them, Jillian.

Naw I'd be laughing at them. You do realize it's like three or four guys right?

How many guys did it take to ruin all those lives in Wisconsin? 1.

How many guys did it take to ruin all those lives in Colorado? 1.

How many guys did it take to ruin all those lives that were lost in Arizona? 1.

Need I continue?

All I'm saying is that a recognizable group of individuals are now on a continual basis uttering death threats. And the silence is deafening from those that are in charge. Not even a hint of condemnation.

And I'm sure that's why they feel emboldened to continue to issue death threats.

Yes keep an eye on them but do not give them any public recognition. If you do that you are giving legitamacy to every far out wacko group that comes along.

Here's today's threat.

but keep on keepin on

I agree, but look at the source. Breitfart was likely sitting on this non-story for months, only to dump it now to spread their propaganda before the convention.

but keep on keepin on

I agree, but look at the source. Breitfart was likely sitting on this non-story for months, only to dump it now to spread their propaganda before the convention.

You are getting bogged down with the timing when threats were made against the RNC? What is more important here? Threats were made and nothing is being done about it! Don't you find that amazing. I find it amazing that you can dismiss it so easily.

but keep on keepin on

She reiterated the threats again today. That's why I made this thread today.

New day, new threat against the convention.

You are getting bogged down with the timing when threats were made against the RNC? What is more important here? Threats were made and nothing is being done about it! Don't you find that amazing. I find it amazing that you can dismiss it so easily.

It's quite stunning isn't it that we have arrived at this point in time where an American group can loudly proclaim their threats against a National Party having a National Convention and no one is condemning this. And the NBP are promising violence.

It's not AQ or some far away group in a foreign land. Right here; right now.

And yet.......Crickets.

How do you know? There hasn't been any more threats since those came out over two month ago, has there? I'm sure DHS paid them a visit,..

It's hard for me to take these idiots serious as it is to take a neo-nazi serious.
Problem is, they have been emboldened by the lack of concern from the DOJ and unfortunately someone could get hurt as a result. The democrats will remain silent to their threats because they hope violence occurs so the Obama media will turn it around and blame it on republicans "extremism".

Yep liberals back these people, you dont see them condeming it.....talk about hate groups

How do you know? There hasn't been any more threats since those came out over two month ago, has there? I'm sure DHS paid them a visit,..

yeah so holder can call the republicans jive turkeys.....this administration has not denounced these racist pigs, yet someone says ****** and you guys are all about hitting em with the label......have some fucking consistancy.....

It's hard for me to take these idiots serious as it is to take a neo-nazi serious.
Problem is, they have been emboldened by the lack of concern from the DOJ and unfortunately someone could get hurt as a result. The democrats will remain silent to their threats because they hope violence occurs so the Obama media will turn it around and blame it on republicans "extremism".

Yep liberals back these people, you dont see them condeming it.....talk about hate groups

Wasn't just a few months ago that all the whacko lefties on the board wanted Ted Nugent drawn, quartered, hung, shot, beheaded and stoned to death before the SS could interview him over some innocuous statement that they perceived as a threat?

You know as compared to something as vague as this?

nbp-e1340650875517.jpg

Forum List

Back