New Black Panthers to RNC: Our 'Feet Will Be On Your Motherf***ing Necks'

Whens the last time the New Black Panthers did anything? these guys are all talk, if they were going to do something you wouldn't see anything on line they would just do it.

Was the purpose of the black panthers to do something or to agitate for something to be done?

In any event, it will be toss up as to which convention will be the most violent. The anarchists at the DNC or the black panthers at the RNC.

I hope both, because it was just that kind of violence that put Nixon in office.

If what they said was illegal they should be dealt with by local law enforcement or possibly the FBI, but why would you insist the President condemn them? I can already guess how the right would spin that.

"Aha! I knew there was a connection between Obama and the NBPP. Why else would he speak out about this incident?"

Well you guys are doing an excellent job speaking for me.

Now for the real answer:

West is a deranged nutjob because of all the outrageous and inflammatory bullshit the falls out of his mouth on a fairly regular basis.

Cain is a deranged nutjob because of his belief in "creeping Sharia" and his unwillingness to appoint Muslims to a position in his administration because of it .... unless they signed loyalty oaths, which is the icing on the deranged nutjob cake.

What is the name of the Muslim appointed in any Democratic administration?
At least Cain has the guts to say what the Democrats do.
And I do not agree with the Democrats or Republicans on that issue.

It took me three seconds to come up with the name Arif Alikhan, a Muslim the Obama Administration appointed to the DHS.

What cabinet position was he appointed to?
Cain WAS SPEAKING OF CABINET APPOINTMENTS.
Took me half a second to KNOW that.

Whens the last time the New Black Panthers did anything? these guys are all talk, if they were going to do something you wouldn't see anything on line they would just do it.

Was the purpose of the black panthers to do something or to agitate for something to be done?

In any event, it will be toss up as to which convention will be the most violent. The anarchists at the DNC or the black panthers at the RNC.

I hope both, because it was just that kind of violence that put Nixon in office.

I am not a betting man but if I was I would put my money on the NBP not doing jack shit.

I am not a betting man but if I was I would put my money on the NBP not doing jack shit.

That might be true, but it won't be for lack of trying.

They don't have enough support either, I am around Black people everyday and I have not met even 1 who is a NBP supporter.

What is the name of the Muslim appointed in any Democratic administration?
At least Cain has the guts to say what the Democrats do.
And I do not agree with the Democrats or Republicans on that issue.

It took me three seconds to come up with the name Arif Alikhan, a Muslim the Obama Administration appointed to the DHS.

Ah.....ok.

In that case name the last Democrat to announce that they wouldn't appoint Muslims to their Cabinet because of creeping Sharia but would consider it if they took an additional loyalty oath.

Ah.....ok.

In that case name the last Democrat to announce that they wouldn't appoint Muslims to their Cabinet because of creeping Sharia but would consider it if they took an additional loyalty oath.

Fuck it, I will give you the GOP as well.

Name the last candidate from either party to announce that they wouldn't appoint Muslims to their Cabinet because of creeping Sharia but would consider it if they took an additional loyalty oath.

They don't have enough support either, I am around Black people everyday and I have not met even 1 who is a NBP supporter.

I don't think anyone has to worry about who would support the NBP, just those who would take advantage of the opportunity they might present.

It's hard for me to take these idiots serious as it is to take a neo-nazi serious.
Problem is, they have been emboldened by the lack of concern from the DOJ and unfortunately someone could get hurt as a result. The democrats will remain silent to their threats because they hope violence occurs so the Obama media will turn it around and blame it on republicans "extremism".

Yep liberals back these people, you dont see them condeming it.....talk about hate groups

Asshole, nobody is backing them on the 'liberal' side. Same as stating the 'Conservative' side is backing all the shootings that we are currently seeing angry white men doing.

Fringe groups theatoning violence should be carefully watched, and monitored for weopons violatons, ect.

I would also note that the worst of the violence in the '60's came from the groups defending the Jim Crow Laws.

Really? You are actually serious stating that?

OK, show where these fruitcakes have purchased thousands of rounds of ammo, multiple assualt weopons, and explosives. If they were truly doing anything but screwing with the feeble minds of the 'Conservatives' they would be doing this. And doing most of it legally, given our gun laws.

Ah.....ok.

Good point.
We are both 1 for 2. Where is my 140 million 6 year contract?!

Really? You are actually serious stating that?

OK, show where these fruitcakes have purchased thousands of rounds of ammo, multiple assualt weopons, and explosives. If they were truly doing anything but screwing with the feeble minds of the 'Conservatives' they would be doing this. And doing most of it legally, given our gun laws.

^ This.

I don't think there is anything to fear from the sissie punks who like to dress in black and pretend to be bad by making faces unless the Attorney General decides to ship them 3,000 illegal weapons.

Now we all know back in June they tweeted the original threats.

Here's today's threat.

Why is there no denouncement and condemnation of this group by the President? Why no action from the DOJ?

And as a refresher, here's the deal from June.

you mean all three members of the "new black panthers"? that's what relevant to you?

oh yeah, why wouldn't it be?

hint: it didn't work last time. it won't work this time.

but keep on keepin on

Seems to me some of you would look into something before you state a lie.....
This wasn't hard to find............

How many members belong to the New Black Panther Party?

There is an old saying that “those who know won’t tell and those who tell won’t know. That question is more of a military question to which I would not give direct figures too. It’s safe to say that the membership is in the thousands. We are in over 60 cities in America. We have chapters in Africa, Canada, France and we are ever growing every day. The Panther Is the people wherever the oppressed are you will find the Panther.

New Black Panther Party Questions and Answers « New Black Panther Party Offical News Source

Just because you've only SEEN 2 or 3 of them....you think that's all there is! Lol!
Some people are just plain ignorant (and i think half of them are on this board!).

Forum List

Back