nearly 500 admirals endorses Romney.. Only 5 for Obama

What percentage of our military troops actually fight or patrol for America?

a small small small percentage right?

The rest are welfare recipients.

Publicly_Held_Federal_Debt_1790-2009.png

Wiki said:
Except for about a year during 1835-1836, the United States has continuously held a public debt since the US Constitution legally went into effect on 4 March 1789. Debts incurred during the American Revolutionary War and under the Articles of Confederation amounted to $75,463,476.52 on January 1, 1791. From 1796 to 1811 there were 14 budget surpluses and 2 deficits. There was a sharp increase in the debt as a result of the War of 1812. In the 20 years following that war, there were 18 surpluses. The United States actually paid off its debt entirely in January 1835, only to begin accruing debt anew by 1836 (the debt on 1 January 1836 was $37,000).[2][3]

Another sharp increase in the debt occurred as a result of the Civil War. The debt was just $65 million in 1860, but passed $1 billion in 1863 and reached $2.7 billion by the end of the war. During the following 47 years, there were 36 surpluses and 11 deficits. During this period 55% of the national debt was paid off.

The next period of major increase in the national debt took place during World War I, reaching $25.5 billion at its conclusion. It was followed by 11 consecutive surpluses and saw the debt reduced by 36%.

Social programs enacted during the Great Depression and the buildup and involvement in World War II during the F.D. Roosevelt and Truman presidencies in the 1930s and 1940s caused the largest increase – a sixteenfold increase in the gross public debt from $16 billion in 1930 to $260 billion in 1950. When Roosevelt took office in 1933, the national debt was almost $20 billion; a sum equal to 20 percent of the U.S. gross domestic product (GDP). During its first term, the Roosevelt administration ran large annual deficits between 2 and 5 percent of GDP. By 1936, the national debt had increased to $33.7 billion or approximately 40 percent of GDP.[4] Gross debt relative to GDP rose to over 100% of GDP to pay for the mobilization before and during World War II.

As if there actually are 500 living former admirals...

You fucking idiots will buy anything Faux News hands you.

You'd eat your own shit if Limbaugh told you it was Jesus Chocolate.

I doubt the 500 number but I do not doubt that many former generals and amirals support republicans as they find ready, quite lucrative, employment in the defense industry. Of course the MIC supports republicans who never met a military spending program they didn't like.

Last edited:
A sad, sad story that played out right here at home is the story of Duke Cunningham....Viet Nam War Fighter Ace and hero....elected multiple times to the House of Representatives...on the Military Appropriations Committee...SOLD OUT his fellow shipmates by accepting bribes from a substandard military industrial contractor. In Prison for the rest of his life, I hope. But one has to wonder, where he learned this was a feasible way to go......:eusa_whistle:

Meanwhile traitor brownnoser "Colon" Powell gets most of the attention for licking Obamination's asshole.

Oh stop with your fox bullshit. I don't have television. I only have radio.

So go fuck yourself.

Now when all you have is radio.......

Obama and every one else let them die in Libya.

Truth.

Then try listening to NPR and not Rush Limpballs. Nobody "let" anyone die in Libya.

You certainly can't prove that so why say it?

Don't have to prove it. You have to prove they did, if that's your claim.

What an endorement. admirals! Have admirals and generals ever voted for the common folk? Elites are elites. But I do remember an incident at Sansapor New Guinea when I first voted. Of course we were enlisted pukes so we voted Democratic. There was a rumor, however, that there was indeed a Republican in K Company so some of us went over to K Company to see what a Republican was and we didn't see anything, nothing but a bunch of GI's.

Since when does the military brass have anything useful to say regarding civilian government? When it comes to spending us into a massive deficit, nobody tops the Defense Industry (see Ronald Reagan).

The military has always had access to national healthcare, by the way.

Sure dumbfuck.

People in the military and Vets understand the threats out there and are the ones that suffer the most defending scum like you living in praceful towns back in the US.

These GOs/FOs see the dangers of letting Obamination drive the bus off the cliff the next 4 years in economic terms and but also national security terms too.

Don't worry, you're irrelevant and safe hiding behind your keyboard because of the US military....asswipe.

Since when does the military brass have anything useful to say regarding civilian government? When it comes to spending us into a massive deficit, nobody tops the Defense Industry (see Ronald Reagan).

The military has always had access to national healthcare, by the way.

Oh look, a jealous peon speaks. :eusa_whistle:

My dad was enslisted during the LBJ, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan and Bush eras...longer than you in fact and he was a Republican. Speaking for him, I say..."Shut the fuck up."

What an endorement. admirals! Have admirals and generals ever voted for the common folk? Elites are elites. But I do remember an incident at Sansapor New Guinea when I first voted. Of course we were enlisted pukes so we voted Democratic. There was a rumor, however, that there was indeed a Republican in K Company so some of us went over to K Company to see what a Republican was and we didn't see anything, nothing but a bunch of GI's.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back