nearly 500 admirals endorses Romney.. Only 5 for Obama

Oh look, a jealous peon speaks. :eusa_whistle:

My dad was enslisted during the LBJ, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan and Bush eras...longer than you in fact and he was a Republican. Speaking for him, I say..."Shut the fuck up."

What an endorement. admirals! Have admirals and generals ever voted for the common folk? Elites are elites. But I do remember an incident at Sansapor New Guinea when I first voted. Of course we were enlisted pukes so we voted Democratic. There was a rumor, however, that there was indeed a Republican in K Company so some of us went over to K Company to see what a Republican was and we didn't see anything, nothing but a bunch of GI's.

Good for your dad, what about you?
How would you know how long I served and that your dad served longer? And more importantly who cares. My post was that some are impressed by admirals, generals and other elites such as Trump, and some are not.

You may be impressed by admirals but I am not, not even impressed by Trump.

Both my dad and I....+20 years each. :eusa_whistle:

I have more respect for those Admirals and Generals than for you, even met a couple of them on that list. I did notice a couple of my bosses were missing from the list but they are probably trying to play the politics for good contractor jobs.

Oh, you babbled on about most troops were Democraps back in the stone ages, so I chimed in regarding my dad's enlisted time not speakin about my officer time.

To make you feel better I think GEN Powell is as dumb as you, congrats....you got promoted on the dunce scale.

My dad was enslisted during the LBJ, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan and Bush eras...longer than you in fact and he was a Republican. Speaking for him, I say..."Shut the fuck up."

What an endorement. admirals! Have admirals and generals ever voted for the common folk? Elites are elites. But I do remember an incident at Sansapor New Guinea when I first voted. Of course we were enlisted pukes so we voted Democratic. There was a rumor, however, that there was indeed a Republican in K Company so some of us went over to K Company to see what a Republican was and we didn't see anything, nothing but a bunch of GI's.

How would you know how long I served and that your dad served longer? And more importantly who cares. My post was that some are impressed by admirals, generals and other elites such as Trump, and some are not.

Last edited:

I have more respect for those Admirals and Generals than for you, even met a couple of them on that list. I did notice a couple of my bosses were missing from the list but they are probably trying to play the politics for good contractor jobs.

Oh, you babbled on about most troops were Democraps back in the stone ages, so I chimed in regarding my dad's enlisted time not speakin about my officer time.

To make you feel better I think GEN Powell is as dumb as you, congrats....you got promoted on the dunce scale.

It's true I didn't serve that long and in a way it was the stone age, an age when America won its wars.
I have no doubt whatsoever you were impressed by the generals and admirals on the list, and think of it you even met a couple. Must have been a life's high point for you, well once I almost met Soupy Sales, beat that.

I understand your hatred of GOs and FOs. :eusa_whistle:

Maybe GEN Patton slapped you upside the head for cowardice.....is that you???

It's true I didn't serve that long and in a way it was the stone age, an age when America won its wars.
I have no doubt whatsoever you were impressed by the generals and admirals on the list, and think of it you even met a couple. Must have been a life's high point for you, well once I almost met Soupy Sales, beat that.

I understand your hatred of GOs and FOs. :eusa_whistle:

Maybe GEN Patton slapped you upside the head for cowardice.....is that you???

Nope wasn't near Patton. So what's your dad's service have to do with my take on admirals trying to influence our votes on the presidency? Now you bring General Powell into the picture and for what reason? Apparently you are trying to say something, so spit it out boy.

Forum List

Back