nearly 500 admirals endorses Romney.. Only 5 for Obama

They probably have an idea of what it would feel like to be left to a bunch of terrorists trying to kill them, and their commander is sitting in the situation drinking coffee saying let them die. Of course, they are for Romney. He is for America

Senior generals and admirals know what that feels like?

I said they PROBABLY have an idea. They could relate i'm sure

How are you sure? Are you a retired senior member of the military?

Oh and just so you know Camp Borden was just north of me. I have good friends there.

And if you remember I helped start Red Fridays.

ETA I don't understand you Bod . Not all.

Last edited:
This should speak volumes. This is saying that Obama sucks as CIC .. They seen the last 4 years and he sucked..

Here you go

Wake up America: Nearly 500 Former Military Admirals And Generals Are Poised To Endorse Mitt Romney

Traditionally, senior military end up being conservative...because they get tied in with the military industrial complex...changing their uniform for suits working for some company within the military industrial complex...and war is good for business. What you are seeing is a CLEAR indication as to which candidate these people feel will put more money in their pockets.

Why is Panetta granted Defense Secretary?

And why Bod weren't Special Ops allowed to rock it.

Can't and won't are two different things.

Why weren't the Marines in Beirut able to stop that truck full of explosives heading for their barracks?

Why wasn't the Pentagon able to stop that plane headed straight for them?

This should speak volumes. This is saying that Obama sucks as CIC .. They seen the last 4 years and he sucked..

Here you go

Wake up America: Nearly 500 Former Military Admirals And Generals Are Poised To Endorse Mitt Romney

Traditionally, senior military end up being conservative...because they get tied in with the military industrial complex...changing their uniform for suits working for some company within the military industrial complex...and war is good for business. What you are seeing is a CLEAR indication as to which candidate these people feel will put more money in their pockets.
Excellent point.

One note I found with just one name I picked out at random:

Brigadier General George Peyton Cole, Jr.

Well, look here – Retired 1994, Passed away 1998

Tribute Wall

The Endorsement from the grave.

He let them die in Libya. And we all know it.

No, we don't all know it. You heard it on Fox and believed it...that doesn't equate to it being the truth or even a lie that everyone believes. Fox just wishes that were the case.

Obama is president.

No help was sent for whatever reason.

People died and Obama lied.

All fact no matter how you wish to twist the truth.

It is not I, but Fox that is twisting the truth. Hell, they aren't even starting with any kind of truths to twist.

Help was not denied and WAS sent. Turn off FOX!

Within 25 minutes of being alerted to the attack against the diplomatic mission, half a dozen C.I.A. officers raced there from their base about a mile away, enlisting the help of a handful of Libyan militia fighters as they went. Arriving at the mission about 25 minutes after that, the C.I.A. officers joined State Department security agents in a futile search through heavy smoke and enemy fire for Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens before evacuating the mission’s personnel to the apparent safety of their base, which American officials have called an annex to the mission. Mr. Stevens was one of four Americans killed in the attack.

A four-hour lull in the fighting beginning shortly after midnight seemed to suggest that the worst was over. An unarmed military drone that the C.I.A. took control of to map possible escape routes relayed reassuring images to Tripoli and Washington. But just before dawn, and soon after a C.I.A.-led team of reinforcements, including two military commandos, arrived from Tripoli, a brief but deadly mortar attack surprised the Americans. Two of the C.I.A. security officers who were defending the base from a rooftop were killed.

“The officers on the ground in Benghazi responded to the situation on the night of 11 and 12 September as quickly and as effectively as possible,” one of the senior intelligence officials told reporters.

Thursday’s briefing for reporters was intended to refute reports, including one by Fox News last Friday, that the C.I.A.’s chain of command had blocked the officers on the ground from responding to the mission’s calls for help.

“There were no orders to anybody to stand down in providing support,” the official said, speaking on the condition of anonymity because of continuing investigations by the State Department and the F.B.I.[...]

The new reports also contain previously unreported details about the CIA’s role in Benghazi. President Obama and Secretary of Defense Panetta did order U.S. forces into the region, but the CIA was the first to respond to the attack, arriving on the scene in under half an hour.

C.I.A. Played Major Role Fighting Militants in Libya Attack

Military Endorsements Hold Greater Benefits for Democrats, Study Finds

October 15, 2012 — As the presidential campaign focuses increasingly on President Obama’s performance as commander in chief, a study released Monday finds that he benefits from endorsements of retired military officers more than Mitt Romney does, particularly with coveted independent voters.

Support for Mr. Obama increased by nine percentage points among independents who were told by surveyors that most members of the military and veterans backed him, compared with those who were not told. Among independents who said they did not follow foreign policy news closely, the president’s support increased by 14 percentage points.

By comparison, Mr. Romney did not pick up support with those groups when they were told the military mostly backed him. Republicans historically have enjoyed the public perception of strength on national security, so the three academics who conducted the study concluded that the party’s public image is less affected by validation from veterans. Since Democrats traditionally have struggled to win public trust on national security, endorsements matter more.

Tiiny, I must disagree. I do not believe Obama "let them die." I would not believe that of any man.

Here in lies the pain.

Panetta said straight out that he let them die. He considered it too risky to rescue them.

Would you like me to re post his words?

I can do so.

October 15, 2012 — As the presidential campaign focuses increasingly on President Obama’s performance as commander in chief, a study released Monday finds that he benefits from endorsements of retired military officers more than Mitt Romney does, particularly with coveted independent voters.

Support for Mr. Obama increased by nine percentage points among independents who were told by surveyors that most members of the military and veterans backed him, compared with those who were not told. Among independents who said they did not follow foreign policy news closely, the president’s support increased by 14 percentage points.

By comparison, Mr. Romney did not pick up support with those groups when they were told the military mostly backed him. Republicans historically have enjoyed the public perception of strength on national security, so the three academics who conducted the study concluded that the party’s public image is less affected by validation from veterans. Since Democrats traditionally have struggled to win public trust on national security, endorsements matter more.

No, we don't all know it. You heard it on Fox and believed it...that doesn't equate to it being the truth or even a lie that everyone believes. Fox just wishes that were the case.

Oh stop with your fox bullshit. I don't have television. I only have radio.

So go fuck yourself.

Now when all you have is radio.......

Obama and every one else let them die in Libya.

Truth.

Again, this is science to democrats....studies are polls, they dont mean shit

Obama is president.

No help was sent for whatever reason.

People died and Obama lied.

All fact no matter how you wish to twist the truth.

It is not I, but Fox that is twisting the truth. Hell, they aren't even starting with any kind of truths to twist.

Help was not denied and WAS sent. Turn off FOX!

Within 25 minutes of being alerted to the attack against the diplomatic mission, half a dozen C.I.A. officers raced there from their base about a mile away, enlisting the help of a handful of Libyan militia fighters as they went. Arriving at the mission about 25 minutes after that, the C.I.A. officers joined State Department security agents in a futile search through heavy smoke and enemy fire for Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens before evacuating the mission’s personnel to the apparent safety of their base, which American officials have called an annex to the mission. Mr. Stevens was one of four Americans killed in the attack.

A four-hour lull in the fighting beginning shortly after midnight seemed to suggest that the worst was over. An unarmed military drone that the C.I.A. took control of to map possible escape routes relayed reassuring images to Tripoli and Washington. But just before dawn, and soon after a C.I.A.-led team of reinforcements, including two military commandos, arrived from Tripoli, a brief but deadly mortar attack surprised the Americans. Two of the C.I.A. security officers who were defending the base from a rooftop were killed.

“The officers on the ground in Benghazi responded to the situation on the night of 11 and 12 September as quickly and as effectively as possible,” one of the senior intelligence officials told reporters.

Thursday’s briefing for reporters was intended to refute reports, including one by Fox News last Friday, that the C.I.A.’s chain of command had blocked the officers on the ground from responding to the mission’s calls for help.

“There were no orders to anybody to stand down in providing support,” the official said, speaking on the condition of anonymity because of continuing investigations by the State Department and the F.B.I.[...]

The new reports also contain previously unreported details about the CIA’s role in Benghazi. President Obama and Secretary of Defense Panetta did order U.S. forces into the region, but the CIA was the first to respond to the attack, arriving on the scene in under half an hour.

C.I.A. Played Major Role Fighting Militants in Libya Attack
Thank you for posting this.

Tiiny, I must disagree. I do not believe Obama "let them die." I would not believe that of any man.

Here in lies the pain.

Panetta said straight out that he let them die. He considered it too risky to rescue them.

I can do so.

Reposting the truth does not affect partisan fucks

Sad for true.

Panetta actually comes out and says "it was too risky to save them" and you still have morons on this board going "honest, we wanted to save them"

So go fuck yourself.

Truth.

Then try listening to NPR and not Rush Limpballs. Nobody "let" anyone die in Libya.

Why is Panetta granted Defense Secretary?

And why Bod weren't Special Ops allowed to rock it.

Can't and won't are two different things.

Why weren't the Marines in Beirut able to stop that truck full of explosives heading for their barracks?

Why wasn't the Pentagon able to stop that plane headed straight for them?

Good questions.......
Reagan fucked up in Beirut and did some liberal shit of not gving guards ammo.....all the rage among liberals

No why did Libya not have a marine detatchment? LIBYA?????????
and why did we go in to kick ass after it started? Liberals dont understand warfare, they think it's like Call of Duty, you send troops into an embassy that's being attacked, you dont wait until you know everything, because people die, while waiting.....

It's why "Han Solo said in Empire Strikes back "No time to discuss this in a committee"

Obama waited....people died....then he blamed a video, he KNEW did do shit......and you people bought it, hook, line and sinker

So go fuck yourself.

Truth.

Then try listening to NPR and not Rush Limpballs. Nobody "let" anyone die in Libya.

You certainly can't prove that so why say it?

Here in lies the pain.

I can do so.

Reposting the truth does not affect partisan fucks

Sad for true.

Panetta actually comes out and says "it was too risky to save them" and you still have morons on this board going "honest, we wanted to save them"

You just keep digging deeper and proving my point even more. He never said that. Turn off that Oxy Moron Rush.

Well Bush let 2000 Americans die unspeakably horrific deaths in NYC.

And you guys cheered.

Oh wait..you also blamed it on the ACLU.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I]Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

Liberals lambasted Bush for reading to a kindergarten classroom and not showing panic upon hearing the news that the event had just happened. What could he do? Contrast that with sitting in a situation room watching Americans struggle for their lives only to give the order, "stand down."

I am glad we don't live in a Military Dictatorship.

Something conservatives want.

No, what some of us want is for the Government to do the one thing they are supposed to do... Provide National Security, and stay the hell out of things that they aren't supposed to get involved in so that Americans might get back to being successful, and not have a nanny State impeding there success at every turn.

Forum List

Back