NCAA Basketball Brackets

Probably as close as I'll get to the top......might as well enjoy !

1 Mani 65 43 169 53 North Carolina (160)
2 Peejay 58 38 158 47 North Carolina (92)

The rest...

3 Echo Zulu 57 39 161 49 Louisville (145)
4 Red dawn 56 37 112 45 Memphis (145)
5 Meister 52 35 140 44 Pittsburgh (8)
6 Article 15 50 34 146

Ouch.....the Zags got an absolute thrashing from the Heels.

Oklahoma is going to be a tough cookie.

Ouch.....the Zags got an absolute thrashing from the Heels.

Oklahoma is going to be a tough cookie.
I had to take my son the doctor at 8pm last night, same time as the game here. I am glad I didn't watch. here is me running naked!
Well NC better win it all now!
:scared1:

Oklahoma is all that stands between UNC and the title IMO. UNC will crush anyone else left, but OK scares me. It's all about matchups.

Oklahoma is all that stands between UNC and the title IMO. UNC will crush anyone else left, but OK scares me. It's all about matchups.

Yep. They match up better than anyone we've palyed this year. They have everything we have: Speed, size, talent and an NCAA player of the year. But Lawson is on fire. He has what he didn't bring to the tournament last year. I just think the boys in blue are on a mission.

It should be a good one.

Yeah, Mani pretty much has this thing won. :evil:

GO LOUSIVILLE!

I hate to cheer against a Big 10 Team (Michigan State) but I picked the Cardinals to win it all!

They are playing right here in Indy, wish I could afford to buy a few tickets to go watch them play!

I thought Mani had it won too, but he doesn't yet. He doesn't have Conecticut in the championship with the Heels. And I'm only 3 points out of first.

And that means this is a one posession game.

I thought Mani had it won too, but he doesn't yet. He doesn't have Conecticut in the championship with the Heels. And I'm only 3 points out of first.

I have Louisville and North Carolina in the Final Game. If Louisville wins it all, I wonder if that's enough points for me to win.......... :eusa_think:

I have Louisville and North Carolina in the Final Game. If Louisville wins it all, I wonder if that's enough points for me to win.......... :eusa_think:

Yeah....depending on your points for today's games, you could still win the pool. The Chamionship is a lot of points and no one else picked Louisville.

But you won't win. It's time for Louisville to lay an egg.

Yeah....depending on your points for today's games, you could still win the pool. The Chamionship is a lot of points and no one else picked Louisville.

But you won't win. It's time for Louisville to lay an egg.

The games are getting ready to start, we shall see. I'll be back later to either gloat or pout, depending on the outcome! :lol:

Yep. You don't get to play the community colleges all the way to the Final Four. Although Louisville tried. But alas, they had to play a real team.

Now for a real game, with two real teams. GO HEELS !!

Yep. You don't get to play the community colleges all the way to the Final Four. Although Louisville tried. But alas, they had to play a real team.

Well, now I'm going to root for Michigan State to win it all. Big 10 needs to REPRESENT!

Plus, I love Tom Izzo!

Well, now I'm going to root for Michigan State to win it all. Big 10 needs to REPRESENT!

Plus, I love Tom Izzo!

That kid named Goran is pretty impressive. But I don't think there is a big man in the country that can match up with Thabeet....Dabeet...bigfeet......that cat in the middle for Uconn, except my boy Hansbrough. We're gonne see what the Okie from Muskogee is made of right here in a few minutes. I'm sure he'll get his points but we shoot inside, outside, left hand, right hand.......absolutely amphibious !! :lol:

It's pretty simple now. Connecticut wins the next game and I take this pool.

GO HEELS.

Forum List

Back