NCAA Basketball Brackets

And the smack talk begins :lol:

That's the best part! (Next to winning of course!) ;)

I'm going with Pittsburg...and I gotta tell you that I'm feeling lucky here. I don't think any of you can put up with me talkin' smack for an entire year. :lol:

This ain't football hoss !

This is round ball. Look out for the Heels. We're always there, waiting to smash the dreams of would be contenders.

That's the best part! (Next to winning of course!) ;)

I'm going with Pittsburg...and I gotta tell you that I'm feeling lucky here. I don't think any of you can put up with me talkin' smack for an entire year. :lol:

This is round ball. Look out for the Heels. We're always there, waiting to smash the dreams of would be contenders.

Hey....I know this is roundball, but having said that, I know the tar heels are just ripe for an early out. Did I say that? :eek:

Hey....I know this is roundball, but having said that, I know the tar heels are just ripe for an early out. Did I say that? :eek:

Pfffttt.......have you seen our region ? That #1 seed sure makes for an easy road.

Pfffttt.......have you seen our region ? That #1 seed sure makes for an easy road.

Butler can beat NC in the second round. :cool:

Yup...just ripe for an early out. :eusa_whistle:

So far there are 6 of us from here signed up. You still have until tomorrow noon (EST) if you want to sign up.

If not, it will be fun beating all the boys. :eusa_whistle:

So far there are 6 of us from here signed up. You still have until tomorrow noon (EST) if you want to sign up.

If not, it will be fun beating all the boys. :eusa_whistle:

Geeze...should I feel bad about beating a girl in this tourney? hmmm, no

But, If I lose to a girl will I feel bad? hmmm, YES!

well, get used to it Mister Meister! :lol:

Delusional......HA.

Nobody matches up. We can only beat ourselves and after last year's loss in the Final Four, that won't happen again.

We're gonna make it Wayne !

Forum List

Back