NCAA Basketball Brackets

state_ball.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It's Fate! It's Destiny! It's the SPARTANS!

Doesn't matter who wins the NC/Villanova game, Michigan State will win the National Championship on Monday! Heck, they even have HOME COURT! :lol: :lol::lol::lol:

Doesn't matter who wins the NC/Villanova game, Michigan State will win the National Championship on Monday! Heck, they even have HOME COURT! :lol: :lol::lol::lol:

Now you're just being delusional. Uconn was the only competetion for the Heels. You're gonna see one of the biggest blow outs in Championship history on Monday.

(Shit.....we gotta win this one first, don't we ?)

Now you're just being delusional. Uconn was the only competetion for the Heels. You're gonna see one of the biggest blow outs in Championship history on Monday.

(Shit.....we gotta win this one first, don't we ?)

Let's see what happens, and then if UNC wins tonight, we'll make a side bet......... :cool:

Uh, I'm picking North Carolina to beat Villanova :eusa_whistle:

'Nova made a decent rally towards the end of the half. But, obviously, you can see THE POWER that is the Heels.

My daughter and I got bored with the game, she's watching "Scary Movie" on Comedy Central instead! :lol:

We keep turning it back to the game every 10 minutes or so, maybe the second half will get more exciting!

Uh, I'm picking North Carolina to beat Villanova :eusa_whistle:

'Nova made a decent rally towards the end of the half. But, obviously, you can see THE POWER that is the Heels.

My daughter and I got bored with the game, she's watching "Scary Movie" on Comedy Central instead! :lol:

We keep turning it back to the game every 10 minutes or so, maybe the second half will get more exciting!

Pfffttt....boring. Watching the Heels thrash some hapless team is NOT boring. If we win by 30 I might not be able to sleep, I'll be so excited.

Pfffttt....boring. Watching the Heels thrash some hapless team is NOT boring. If we win by 30 I might not be able to sleep, I'll be so excited.

Well of course, what else do you have to live for in North Carolina!

Now, what are we going to bet on the Tarheel/Spartan game?????????????

You name it. I'm not the one on the short end of that deal.

Yeah, they had it easy with Villanova.

Monday night they play a REAL team from the BIG 10, where basketball rules!

You have to have a DUKE avatar if UNC loses Monday, how is that for a bet?

(And keep it up for one week)

Last edited:

Sorry, don't even bring Duke into this affair. That's a jinx on my beloved Heels.

Sorry, don't even bring Duke into this affair. That's a jinx on my beloved Heels.

So you're saying you don't think North Carolina is good enough to win Monday night?

Interesting.

Forum List

Back