My Little White Girl Not So White

Last night was an emotional night in our household and it got me to thinking about how truly fucked up white racism is. Right now I am raising a "somewhat" white 17yr old female child. Well she got her DNA results back and it turns out she is 11% Black. She ran into our bedroom with her tablet and showed us the results. She was prancing around reminding me that she had "told me so". She always thought she had some Black in her but I thought it was because she really wanted to be Black when she was younger. It made me feel good that she was so happy about it but then I thought to myself people were still going to assume she was white.
She’s lucky! She can be proud without the negatives that come wit really being black.

What would those negatives be?

Dont guilt that girl into radicalism, please. I know you try.
Racist asshole.

If she becomes radical its going to be from all the racist shit she hears from whites that dont know she identifies as Black.
Nah. Better chance she’ll get it from you.

Oh and she’s going to hear shit. I remember my light skinned friend in highschool heard it all the time. We would point at brad and yell HEY to whoever said it

I doubt f she gets it from the person who is teaching her about the black part of her family.

It is amusing and sad; but your hands are not clean in this. Mind you, its none of my business and I am on the outside looking in. In the two years I have been on this board , I have seen some racist Whites, and I have always looked on you as a Proud Blackman who spoke his piece and fought on the front line, holding his own no matter how many teamed up on you. Some of the Whites were ugly and very insulting with their words, and so were you in kind. You fought, and they fought dirty, and you had plenty of dirt in return.

Its a dirty business.

The only thing is, once you get dirty, no matter what subject comes up, no matter how clean your intentions or involvement was, you cannot shine, they will pull that dirt out on you and crap on your good deeds in life.

Many of his posts are intended to bring out reactions from people he considers to be white racists. There have been many of those and by the choice of words in the title of this thread, it sure looks to be the same.
"My little white girl not so White" even though in truth she is mostly white, so why use those words in a place like USMB unless your looking for some sort of conflict?

It could be thats not what he intended but the reputation is strong, so I for one when I see a thread like this, am just looking for an ulterior motive because I know thats how he gets a lot of his fun.

I have a stepson, who is of mixed race who I love absolutely as much as my own, maybe because of the road we have been on, and I could not imagine for a second worrying what people will think of him... i mean which "color" they will assign to him, as if i or anyone should have a problem with that.He knows who he is and will never be less of a person based on a random asshole who may come along. The last line of Asclepias's first post was the most telling to me. It sort of seems as though his happiness was only an afterthought to his worries that people will still think of her as "white". Why should not all of 'who she is' be celebrated ? why the fear?
Most of his threads are rooted in the problems , deficiencies, recessivness of the genes, of the people he considers to make up the "white race" maybe I was wrong, maybe I am wrong.. but this thread just looked like a subtle dig to me.

Why is this an analysis of A instead of a rebuke of every single white racist that posts in this section of USMB? You guys empower these racists. Why?

It's the nature of this place that whatever we post gets picked apart, black or white. Seems to me that Mickiel was doing nothing more than being a good friend. Telling someone what they want to hear and jumping on the same bandwagon every time because "its my team" is not always being a friend. The post Mickiel made was in response to why people have reactions they do over this thread... it was actually very true and it prompted my comment also, I dont see how that is empowering white racists.

I have not seen you nor mickiel one time talk to any of these white racists here making suggestions like you did with A. And that's why I said you empower the white racists here. You nor the other guy criticizes them. But you both saw fit to talk to A.

Well to say not one time is not really true. I've refuted people who say "black people" are not intelligent or that Africa has had no advanced culture, and have brought up evidence on the contrary several times. It is true though that I have argued more with A , I will admit that. But it may be because I have a problem with his ideas that everything is about race and genetics... while I believe all races have problems due more so to culture and circumstances that are not controllable.
And yeah, I did analize Asclepias here, in the post your referring to, but this is a pretty unique thread, seeing how most people dont use their kid as a center piece of a thread when discussing race.

As I said maybe I'm wrong. Maybe his only intention was to celebrate the happiness of his daughter, and if thats the case than I'm sorry for taking it wrong. It just did not appear that way to me from post # 1.
Then again, its easy to write things here and be missunderstood.

Well the thing is that for blacks here the problem stems from the perception of their race and not by black culture. That false perception is the problem in white culture and it needs to be addressed as a cultural problem rather than whites avoiding that to tell us how our problems are due to culture. Most of the circumstances blacks face are due to race so how can one deny race as a factor as a black person? Whites are a race also and they want to deny the very construct they created. This everybody sees themselves as a race but me attitude needs to go, because that's another avoidance technique used by whites when they are being held accountable for the problems their culture has created for others. I'm not accusing you of all these things but I do think you need to understand better how we see things as black people here no matter how long you have been in Africa.

What I think A was doing is pointing out the struggles bi racial kids have in understanding their ancestry. A has gotten picked on because he dared tell his child a proud story of greatness and achievements buy blacks instead of the story of how blacks have always been worthless backwards dumbasses who got saved by whitey and given civilization. He is not the one constantly barking about racial superiority and genetics, but he is one who is rebutting that and declaring that blacks are genetically superior so that whites feel what it's like to hear how your race ain't shit. He's trying to teach you white folks something, It's the same thing blacks and other people of color have tried teaching your asses for the last 4-500 fucking years. You are not better, you are not superior, you fuck up, you haven't accomplished more than anyone else, you are not smarter, you did not bring anyone civilization, you are not perfect,, you have flaws and you are no different than anyone else.

It is amusing and sad; but your hands are not clean in this. Mind you, its none of my business and I am on the outside looking in. In the two years I have been on this board , I have seen some racist Whites, and I have always looked on you as a Proud Blackman who spoke his piece and fought on the front line, holding his own no matter how many teamed up on you. Some of the Whites were ugly and very insulting with their words, and so were you in kind. You fought, and they fought dirty, and you had plenty of dirt in return.

Its a dirty business.

The only thing is, once you get dirty, no matter what subject comes up, no matter how clean your intentions or involvement was, you cannot shine, they will pull that dirt out on you and crap on your good deeds in life.

Many of his posts are intended to bring out reactions from people he considers to be white racists. There have been many of those and by the choice of words in the title of this thread, it sure looks to be the same.
"My little white girl not so White" even though in truth she is mostly white, so why use those words in a place like USMB unless your looking for some sort of conflict?

It could be thats not what he intended but the reputation is strong, so I for one when I see a thread like this, am just looking for an ulterior motive because I know thats how he gets a lot of his fun.

I have a stepson, who is of mixed race who I love absolutely as much as my own, maybe because of the road we have been on, and I could not imagine for a second worrying what people will think of him... i mean which "color" they will assign to him, as if i or anyone should have a problem with that.He knows who he is and will never be less of a person based on a random asshole who may come along. The last line of Asclepias's first post was the most telling to me. It sort of seems as though his happiness was only an afterthought to his worries that people will still think of her as "white". Why should not all of 'who she is' be celebrated ? why the fear?
Most of his threads are rooted in the problems , deficiencies, recessivness of the genes, of the people he considers to make up the "white race" maybe I was wrong, maybe I am wrong.. but this thread just looked like a subtle dig to me.

Why is this an analysis of A instead of a rebuke of every single white racist that posts in this section of USMB? You guys empower these racists. Why?

It's the nature of this place that whatever we post gets picked apart, black or white. Seems to me that Mickiel was doing nothing more than being a good friend. Telling someone what they want to hear and jumping on the same bandwagon every time because "its my team" is not always being a friend. The post Mickiel made was in response to why people have reactions they do over this thread... it was actually very true and it prompted my comment also, I dont see how that is empowering white racists.

I have not seen you nor mickiel one time talk to any of these white racists here making suggestions like you did with A. And that's why I said you empower the white racists here. You nor the other guy criticizes them. But you both saw fit to talk to A.

Maybe you may want to read the few threads I comment on concerning racism. I have had a couple of threads closed because I leaned real hard on racist White people. But I basically have speaks with those who talk to me. Or those who interest me.

Fair enough.

Last night was an emotional night in our household and it got me to thinking about how truly fucked up white racism is. Right now I am raising a "somewhat" white 17yr old female child. Well she got her DNA results back and it turns out she is 11% Black. She ran into our bedroom with her tablet and showed us the results. She was prancing around reminding me that she had "told me so". She always thought she had some Black in her but I thought it was because she really wanted to be Black when she was younger. It made me feel good that she was so happy about it but then I thought to myself people were still going to assume she was white.
She’s lucky! She can be proud without the negatives that come wit really being black.

You know. Getting watched when you are shopping. Dwb. People not hiring blacks. She won’t experience those things.

But she will occasionally meet the racist who doesn’t know she’s half black

Well to say not one time is not really true. I've refuted people who say "black people" are not intelligent or that Africa has had no advanced culture, and have brought up evidence on the contrary several times. It is true though that I have argued more with A , I will admit that. But it may be because I have a problem with his ideas that everything is about race and genetics... while I believe all races have problems due more so to culture and circumstances that are not controllable.
And yeah, I did analize Asclepias here, in the post your referring to, but this is a pretty unique thread, seeing how most people dont use their kid as a center piece of a thread when discussing race.

As I said maybe I'm wrong. Maybe his only intention was to celebrate the happiness of his daughter, and if thats the case than I'm sorry for taking it wrong. It just did not appear that way to me from post # 1.

Well the thing is that for blacks here the problem stems from the perception of their race and not by black culture. That false perception is the problem in white culture and it needs to be addressed as a cultural problem rather than whites avoiding that to tell us how our problems are due to culture. Most of the circumstances blacks face are due to race so how can one deny race as a factor as a black person? Whites are a race also and they want to deny the very construct they created. This everybody sees themselves as a race but me attitude needs to go, because that's another avoidance technique used by whites when they are being held accountable for the problems their culture has created for others. I'm not accusing you of all these things but I do think you need to understand better how we see things as black people here no matter how long you have been in Africa.

What I think A was doing is pointing out the struggles bi racial kids have in understanding their ancestry. A has gotten picked on because he dared tell his child a proud story of greatness and achievements buy blacks instead of the story of how blacks have always been worthless backwards dumbasses who got saved by whitey and given civilization. He is not the one constantly barking about racial superiority and genetics, but he is one who is rebutting that and declaring that blacks are genetically superior so that whites feel what it's like to hear how your race ain't shit. He's trying to teach you white folks something, It's the same thing blacks and other people of color have tried teaching your asses for the last 4-500 fucking years. You are not better, you are not superior, you fuck up, you haven't accomplished more than anyone else, you are not smarter, you did not bring anyone civilization, you are not perfect,, you have flaws and you are no different than anyone else.

When I say all races have problems due to culture, don't feel that i was picking on the black race there. I really meant all races. Havn't you ever wondered why German people act so differently than Italians or Greeks? The History of Europe is filled with times when people suffered very much under extreme conditions. All this shapes people and its handed down through the family line generation to generation just as slavery has affected American blacks as well. Ive never came on here and said whites are superior to anyone. Whites as a people are very diverse, the same as blacks. Asclepias tends to be an absolutists , he has the belief that most whites are bad or at least most whites are racists and pretty much the world would be a better place if they were all bred out of existence, so I don't feel that if he's trying to teach me something its as a friend. hes already told me that my opinion means nothing because I'm just another white so I take a lot of what he says with a grain of salt. This goes both ways.

Wait, what the fuck is the point of this thread? No one cares if some girl is 8% African or whatever. I wouldn't give a shit if I was 20% African because it doesn't really matter one way or the other.

You know. Getting watched when you are shopping. Dwb. People not hiring blacks. She won’t experience those things.

But she will occasionally meet the racist who doesn’t know she’s half black

Fair enough.

Wait, what the fuck is the point of this thread? No one cares if some girl is 8% African or whatever. I wouldn't give a shit if I was 20% African because it doesn't really matter one way or the other.

Maybe to you it personally does not. But if you read some of what certain types post here, it should be obvious that some would be mortified to the point of becoming suicidal or even muderous if they discovered that they were 20% Black.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

When I say all races have problems due to culture, don't feel that i was picking on the black race there. I really meant all races. Havn't you ever wondered why German people act so differently than Italians or Greeks? The History of Europe is filled with times when people suffered very much under extreme conditions. All this shapes people and its handed down through the family line generation to generation just as slavery has affected American blacks as well. Ive never came on here and said whites are superior to anyone. Whites as a people are very diverse, the same as blacks. Asclepias tends to be an absolutists , he has the belief that most whites are bad or at least most whites are racists and pretty much the world would be a better place if they were all bred out of existence, so I don't feel that if he's trying to teach me something its as a friend. hes already told me that my opinion means nothing because I'm just another white so I take a lot of what he says with a grain of salt. This goes both ways.

That's fair. However racism doesn't go both ways. We have a whole world ravaged because of what white racism has done, I don't think you are a racist, but you may need to understand why A has come to his belief. We have encountered racism in so many different ways that it is very difficult to look at whites as good people. You guys as whites want us to trust that you are not racists, but then we see comments made here, actions by whites against blacks and support for a racist administration, yet we are supposed to trust. You are white and you want to believe it's a small number, but the number is not really that small.

A new poll in the wake of the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, finds that while Americans widely say they oppose racism and white nationalism, many still appear to hold far-right, white supremacist views.

The
Ipsos poll, for Thomson Reuters and the University of Virginia Center for Politics, was conducted online from Aug. 21 to Sept. 5 ― in the weeks following the deadly white supremacist rally in Charlottesville. It sampled around 5,360 American adults, asking questions about race that respondents could agree or disagree with to varying degrees.

“While there is relatively little national endorsement of neo-Nazis and white supremacists,” according to
the release describing the poll’s findings, “there are troubling levels of support for certain racially-charged ideas and attitudes frequently expressed by extremist groups.”

Most Americans Oppose White Supremacists, But Many Share Their Views: Poll

You need to understand the prism we see racism from. Whites generally seem to think they can make things he same just because they say it is. But it's not. blacks are looking at whites through a 400 year pattern of behavior that whites still participate in. Whiles call us racists for our reaction to that pattern of behavior. We are suppose to parse out and guess which whites are and aren't racist, even as no one white will ever admit to being a racist, and when we say whites are racists then we get called a racist because we aren't able to know which whites are racist and which ones aren't.

Last edited:

One could say that about a lot of the threads here Shaw. So when you start doing that let me know.

Jesus, I can't believe the BS that Asclepias is getting for sharing a very personal story.
Some of you people are dirtbags
Just an observation

No, he has spent years attacking Whites here with impunity; now he has a moment where his thread is expressing a situation that can require our hearts to understand, but he never expressed his heart to understand the Whites here, so they are finding it difficult to give what they have not received from him.
Impunity? This thread doesnt require anyone to do anything but read it. I cant help they are upset my daughter is overjoyed she shares some of the same DNA I have. I think its amusing they are so insulted.

Its a dirty business.

I disagree. I always shine which is what attracts the racists to me. They are like moths to the flame. They cant crap on anything I do specifically because they are timid little monkeys hiding on the internet. I know their type having dealt with them in person. They would do like all racists do. Flush a pallid white and crimson pink, avert their eyes, or nod in agreement with me.

Jesus, I can't believe the BS that Asclepias is getting for sharing a very personal story.
Just an observation

No, he has spent years attacking Whites here with impunity; now he has a moment where his thread is expressing a situation that can require our hearts to understand, but he never expressed his heart to understand the Whites here, so they are finding it difficult to give what they have not received from him.
Impunity? This thread doesnt require anyone to do anything but read it. I cant help they are upset my daughter is overjoyed she shares some of the same DNA I have. I think its amusing they are so insulted.

Its a dirty business.

If you dont worry then you are doing him a disservice. One day some honky is going to call him the n-word and he wont be prepared for it.

My choice of words in the title were not intended to create any conflict. Whites created the conflict because thats just what they do as proven by most of the posts. It was just a factual statement and the one we laughingly used when she shared her news. Yes my happiness was just an afterthought to the main issue I see with her choice. Its dealing with the crap she will get from people like yourself who think her being happy and identifying as Black is something wrong.

The point is in the OP. She is happy she is 11% Black because thats her choice of racial classification. No one asked if you cared about it. I dont create posts looking for people to care.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Just an observation

Its a dirty business.

If you dont worry then you are doing him a disservice. One day some honky is going to call him the n-word and he wont be prepared for it.

My choice of words in the title were not intended to create any conflict. Whites created the conflict because thats just what they do as proven by most of the posts. It was just a factual statement and the one we laughingly used when she shared her news. Yes my happiness was just an afterthought to the main issue I see with her choice. Its dealing with the crap she will get from people like yourself who think her being happy and identifying as Black is something wrong.

When I say I don't worry, that means people can go fuck them self if they have a problem as far as I'm concerned. Please don't confuse as thinking I don't CARE about the boy's feelings and the life ahead. you couldn't be any more wrong. there have been discussions on race, likes, and differences but that doesn't necessarily mean that I need to stress how screwed his life is going to be because he lives in a country that has a white majority. If his self worth and self identity is strong then he is going to be just fine.

I never said your daughter should not be happy for finding out that she has African ancestry if anything, my post was about you, not your daughter. Why would i have a problem with your daughter identifying herself a certain way? yet you say she's going to get crap from people like me. Of course, you identify me as white. so I guess your right. Just lump me in with all the rest.

Its a dirty business.

When I say I don't worry, that means people can go fuck them self if they have a problem as far as I'm concerned. Please don't confuse as thinking I don't CARE about the boy's feelings and the life ahead. you couldn't be any more wrong. there have been discussions on race, likes, and differences but that doesn't necessarily mean that I need to stress how screwed his life is going to be because he lives in a country that has a white majority. If his self worth and self identity is strong then he is going to be just fine.

I never said your daughter should not be happy for finding out that she has African ancestry if anything, my post was about you, not your daughter. Why would i have a problem with your daughter identifying herself a certain way? yet you say she's going to get crap from people like me. Of course, you identify me as white. so I guess your right. Just lump me in with all the rest.
Why would you stress to him how screwed his life will be because he lives in a country thats majority white? If anything you should be telling him how amazing he is because he comes from amazing greatness and no one can stop him unless he quits. Just make sure to tell him lots of whites will be doing their best to stop him simply because he is Black.

You never said directly but you accused me of starting something due to the wording in my OP. Thats what you white racists like to do. Pretend anything Blacks say is an attack on whiteness because no one addressed you in a servile manner. Obviously whites like you have a problem with how she identifies. Its been stated on this very thread.

Its a dirty business.

Why would you stress to him how screwed his life will be because he lives in a country thats majority white? If anything you should be telling him how amazing he is because he comes from amazing greatness and no one can stop him unless he quits. Just make sure to tell him lots of whites will be doing their best to stop him simply because he is Black.

You never said directly but you accused me of starting something due to the wording in my OP. Thats what you white racists like to do. Pretend anything Blacks say is an attack on whiteness because no one addressed you in a servile manner. Obviously whites like you have a problem with how she identifies. Its been stated on this very thread.

You want to call me a racist? fine. you have the last word. You win.

Its a dirty business.

Stop deflecting and address my point please. This is not about winning. Its the internet.

Stop deflecting and address my point please. This is not about winning. Its the internet.

Your quote:

"You never said directly but you accused me of starting something due to the wording in my OP. Thats what you white racists like to do"

Ive already addressed your point, but look you obviously see me as a white racist and anything I have to say is colored by that perception. so no reason to waste more words for me, I'm not going to convince you of anything. do I need to try? there is no further point. Sure you want to win any debate on these threads. of course its about winning to you, its fine so why deny it?

Your quote:

"You never said directly but you accused me of starting something due to the wording in my OP. Thats what you white racists like to do"

Ive already addressed your point, but look you obviously see me as a white racist and anything I have to say is colored by that perception. so no reason to waste more words for me, I'm not going to convince you of anything. do I need to try? there is no further point. Sure you want to win any debate on these threads. of course its about winning to you, its fine so why deny it?
No you didnt address the point. You simply ignored it. You never addressed how my choice of words in my the title constituted something to cause conflict.

Like I said. You cant win the internet. If you chose to believe you can then I wont deny it any further. I give you permission to think whatever causes you less cognitive dissonance.

Forum List

Back