Zone1 Are White People Wrong to Judge Fani Willis by Our Standards of Marital Fidelity and Ethics?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Serious question.

I'm white so I don't know. I'm asking any black posters on here if they feel that the white lawyers questioning her are coming from a different place as far as how important marital honesty is, or the morality of romance with someone who is married to another.

In this clip:

She seems very surprised and annoyed that the opposing is asking her about the money that she gave her married lover, for their vacations and dinners and other entertainments they shared. She tries to be a bit of a wise guy, but she does not really evade the fact of having given him money, just tries not to answer about the form.

More oddly to me is that she is not at all embarrassed about the fact that she was doing all this with a man who has a wife at home who may or may not be aware of this affair.

Is that a common thing, that all that would be important is the relationship she enjoys, and has no thoughts or feelings about the wife whose husband she is taking. In her world, it that normal, I guess is my question.

Serious question.

I'm white so I don't know. I'm asking any black posters on here if they feel that the white lawyers questioning her are coming from a different place as far as how important marital honesty is, or the morality of romance with someone who is married to another.

In this clip:

She seems very surprised and annoyed that the opposing is asking her about the money that she gave her married lover, for their vacations and dinners and other entertainments they shared. She tries to be a bit of a wise guy, but she does not really evade the fact of having given him money, just tries not to answer about the form.

More oddly to me is that she is not at all embarrassed about the fact that she was doing all this with a man who has a wife at home who may or may not be aware of this affair.

Is that a common thing, that all that would be important is the relationship she enjoys, and has no thoughts or feelings about the wife whose husband she is taking. In her world, it that normal, I guess is my question.

Professionalism is color blind. Dems are dumfounded that more is required for competency than being a negress or a queer.

black baby virtue.jpg

Like Trump's standards of marital fidelity and ethics?
I hold Trump to my standards of marital fidelity and ethics.

He is horrible on both counts - by my white-centric standards.

As soon as you tell me which politicians are paragons of marital fidelity and virtue, I will praise them for that.

Meanwhile, this was really a question for black people, but I see nothing but pasty white posters telling me how they think.

Why is that?

Trump is white and he has cheated on every wife

Serious question.

In this clip:

Serious question.

In this clip:

White standards?

Donald Trump is white. Jeffrey Epstein was white. Larry Nassar is white. White standards?

XXXXXXX XXXXX XXXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
Race has nothing to do with the infidelity. He had a plausible story - "Marriage ended years ago, just stayed legal for the kids."

Maybe I slept through this in law school, but I don't see how this impacts the case against Trump, other than a potential very long delay, while another prosecutor comes up to speed.

I hold Trump to my standards of marital fidelity and ethics.

He is horrible on both counts - by my white-centric standards.

As soon as you tell me which politicians are paragons of marital fidelity and virtue, I will praise them for that.

Meanwhile, this was really a question for black people, but I see nothing but pasty white posters telling me how they think.

Why is that?
Because the question was racist and perhaps non racist whites felt the need to shut your bullshit down.

Serious question.

In this clip:

White people?

Serious question.

In this clip:

I didnt know morality was race based,,

Forum List

Back