My Little White Girl Not So White

Jesus, I can't believe the BS that Asclepias is getting for sharing a very personal story.
Some of you people are dirtbags
Just an observation

No, he has spent years attacking Whites here with impunity; now he has a moment where his thread is expressing a situation that can require our hearts to understand, but he never expressed his heart to understand the Whites here, so they are finding it difficult to give what they have not received from him.
Impunity? This thread doesnt require anyone to do anything but read it. I cant help they are upset my daughter is overjoyed she shares some of the same DNA I have. I think its amusing they are so insulted.

It is amusing and sad; but your hands are not clean in this. Mind you, its none of my business and I am on the outside looking in. In the two years I have been on this board , I have seen some racist Whites, and I have always looked on you as a Proud Blackman who spoke his piece and fought on the front line, holding his own no matter how many teamed up on you. Some of the Whites were ugly and very insulting with their words, and so were you in kind. You fought, and they fought dirty, and you had plenty of dirt in return.

Its a dirty business.

The only thing is, once you get dirty, no matter what subject comes up, no matter how clean your intentions or involvement was, you cannot shine, they will pull that dirt out on you and crap on your good deeds in life.
I disagree. I always shine which is what attracts the racists to me. They are like moths to the flame. They cant crap on anything I do specifically because they are timid little monkeys hiding on the internet. I know their type having dealt with them in person. They would do like all racists do. Flush a pallid white and crimson pink, avert their eyes, or nod in agreement with me.

I like you bro, always have. I see the strength in you, and the compulsiveness. Do your thing.

If you dont worry then you are doing him a disservice. One day some honky is going to call him the n-word and he wont be prepared for it.

My choice of words in the title were not intended to create any conflict. Whites created the conflict because thats just what they do as proven by most of the posts. It was just a factual statement and the one we laughingly used when she shared her news. Yes my happiness was just an afterthought to the main issue I see with her choice. Its dealing with the crap she will get from people like yourself who think her being happy and identifying as Black is something wrong.

When I say I don't worry, that means people can go fuck them self if they have a problem as far as I'm concerned. Please don't confuse as thinking I don't CARE about the boy's feelings and the life ahead. you couldn't be any more wrong. there have been discussions on race, likes, and differences but that doesn't necessarily mean that I need to stress how screwed his life is going to be because he lives in a country that has a white majority. If his self worth and self identity is strong then he is going to be just fine.

I never said your daughter should not be happy for finding out that she has African ancestry if anything, my post was about you, not your daughter. Why would i have a problem with your daughter identifying herself a certain way? yet you say she's going to get crap from people like me. Of course, you identify me as white. so I guess your right. Just lump me in with all the rest.
Why would you stress to him how screwed his life will be because he lives in a country thats majority white? If anything you should be telling him how amazing he is because he comes from amazing greatness and no one can stop him unless he quits. Just make sure to tell him lots of whites will be doing their best to stop him simply because he is Black.

You never said directly but you accused me of starting something due to the wording in my OP. Thats what you white racists like to do. Pretend anything Blacks say is an attack on whiteness because no one addressed you in a servile manner. Obviously whites like you have a problem with how she identifies. Its been stated on this very thread.

You want to call me a racist? fine. you have the last word. You win.
Stop deflecting and address my point please. This is not about winning. Its the internet.

Your quote:

"You never said directly but you accused me of starting something due to the wording in my OP. Thats what you white racists like to do"

Ive already addressed your point, but look you obviously see me as a white racist and anything I have to say is colored by that perception. so no reason to waste more words for me, I'm not going to convince you of anything. do I need to try? there is no further point. Sure you want to win any debate on these threads. of course its about winning to you, its fine so why deny it?

One has to admit, he has the strength, the knowledge and the gumption to win. A lot of things were built on men like that.

Last night was an emotional night in our household and it got me to thinking about how truly fucked up white racism is. Right now I am raising a "somewhat" white 17yr old female child. Well she got her DNA results back and it turns out she is 11% Black. She ran into our bedroom with her tablet and showed us the results. She was prancing around reminding me that she had "told me so". She always thought she had some Black in her but I thought it was because she really wanted to be Black when she was younger. It made me feel good that she was so happy about it but then I thought to myself people were still going to assume she was white.
As long as she looks and talks white, she should be okay. She should be able to date and eventually get married to a white guy which is very important if you want normal grandchildren.

Last night was an emotional night in our household and it got me to thinking about how truly fucked up white racism is. Right now I am raising a "somewhat" white 17yr old female child. Well she got her DNA results back and it turns out she is 11% Black. She ran into our bedroom with her tablet and showed us the results. She was prancing around reminding me that she had "told me so". She always thought she had some Black in her but I thought it was because she really wanted to be Black when she was younger. It made me feel good that she was so happy about it but then I thought to myself people were still going to assume she was white.
As long as she looks and talks white, she should be okay. She should be able to date and eventually get married to a white guy which is very important if you want normal grandchildren.

This post gets the KKK award for it's pure racism.

th

I am curious; can you explain what you mean by " Normal grandchildren?" And after that, obviously in your mind there must then be " Abnormal children". Can you give us an example of that? I just want to get where your at. And try an understand you.

th
Please don't tell me you're proud of winning an award like that.

Thats a load of crap you know that right? having some fun though arnt you.

I am curious; can you explain what you mean by " Normal grandchildren?" And after that, obviously in your mind there must then be " Abnormal children". Can you give us an example of that? I just want to get where your at. And try an understand you.

He's trying to pull peoples chain, I wouldnt try to read any deeper that Im2s previous post

ALL racism is F'd up. View attachment 166823

Sounds to me like you are just trying to start yet another racial battle here.
Actually I was trying to share the good news but white people dont seem to see it as good news. Telling dont you think?

Most people who have been in this country for generations are mixed....but i'm sure you know that

th

That's your award.

th

That's your award.
I've never won a KKK award. I'm not even a democrat.

th

That's your award.

Republicans are the KKK now. This is not 1860. And you won the award.

So wait. . . white racism is fucked up because, even though she's 11 percent black, people are still going to assume she's white?

Before you were shown the results, you assumed she was white. Does that qualify you as a white racist?

th

That's your award.

Republicans are the KKK now. This is not 1860. And you won the award.

Republicans have never been a part of the KKK. Republican are the ones who freed the slaves from the democrats.

Even Hillary Clinton's best friend Robert Byrd was a KKK member.

ALL racism is F'd up. View attachment 166823

Sounds to me like you are just trying to start yet another racial battle here.
Actually I was trying to share the good news but white people dont seem to see it as good news. Telling dont you think?
Why should it be good news? What is "good" about it? I would think that by now most Blacks would have shed their preoccupation with race and be focused on constructive things. Instead, as you and a few other Blacks in this forum plainly manifest, your obsession with race has reached a pathological level.

I wonder if you are even vaguely aware of how obvious your profound loathing for White people is.

Dont guilt that girl into radicalism, please. I know you try.
Racist asshole.

If she becomes radical its going to be from all the racist shit she hears from whites that dont know she identifies as Black.
You need to except the fact she is not what you wish her to be. If you don't you are harming her. So what is the other percent?
I dont wish her to be anything other than the amazing person she is. She wants to ID as Black and I will help her just like I would help her with anything else.
And people laughed when i said that rachel dolezal disease was real
I didn't hear any laughter.

hmmmm, no one is going to look at a black child and just assume he/she is white, no one!
She is only 11% Black. She looks like she is white with the exception of a few features.
The last time such serious attention was focused on determining ethnic purity was during the rise of the Third Reich.

The time period suggests the Irish DNA was the result of some slave driver raping one of my female ancestors Nothing I can do about that except not observe St Pattys day.
What about the possibility that an Irish slave (I'm sure you know there were Irish slaves, too) got it on with the Black slave forebear? Or the possibility that an act of simple prostitution produced an unintended pregnancy? Why are you assuming rape as the only possibility?

The time period suggests the Irish DNA was the result of some slave driver raping one of my female ancestors Nothing I can do about that except not observe St Pattys day.
What about the possibility that an Irish slave (I'm sure you know there were Irish slaves, too) got it on with the Black slave forebear? Or the possibility that an act of simple prostitution produced an unintended pregnancy? Why are you assuming rape as the only possibility?

Forum List

Back