My Little White Girl Not So White

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Last night was an emotional night in our household and it got me to thinking about how truly fucked up white racism is. Right now I am raising a "somewhat" white 17yr old female child. Well she got her DNA results back and it turns out she is 11% Black. She ran into our bedroom with her tablet and showed us the results. She was prancing around reminding me that she had "told me so". She always thought she had some Black in her but I thought it was because she really wanted to be Black when she was younger. It made me feel good that she was so happy about it but then I thought to myself people were still going to assume she was white.

ALL racism is F'd up.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Sounds to me like you are just trying to start yet another racial battle here.

When my wife got her results back, it said she was 2% black. She immediately left me and the kids for a life in the streets and not washing her hair.

Dont guilt that girl into radicalism, please. I know you try.
Racist asshole.

If she becomes radical its going to be from all the racist shit she hears from whites that dont know she identifies as Black.
If she read what you wrote on here, she would put herself up for adoption.
Seriously, you are one of the most racist people on the board so wtf you talking about?

Racist asshole.

If she becomes radical its going to be from all the racist shit she hears from whites that dont know she identifies as Black.
Seriously, you are one of the most racist people on the board so wtf you talking about?
She is reading it right now dumbass. :)

Racist asshole.

You need to except the fact she is not what you wish her to be. If you don't you are harming her. So what is the other percent?

Racist asshole.

She is reading it right now dumbass. :)
Poor thing :/
Lord knows what indoctrination you have put her through :/

Racist asshole.

You need to except the fact she is not what you wish her to be. If you don't you are harming her. So what is the other percent?
I dont wish her to be anything other than the amazing person she is. She wants to ID as Black and I will help her just like I would help her with anything else.

Forum List

Back