My Little White Girl Not So White

Jesus, I can't believe the BS that Asclepias is getting for sharing a very personal story.
Some of you people are dirtbags
Just an observation
I think there are a lot of people that get mentally injured by my posts. Its amazing to me people would be upset that my daughter is happy she has the same DNA in her that I do. It has to be something else.

That is what you think, had her tested?

Jesus, I can't believe the BS that Asclepias is getting for sharing a very personal story.
Just an observation
I think there are a lot of people that get mentally injured by my posts. Its amazing to me people would be upset that my daughter is happy she has the same DNA in her that I do. It has to be something else.

That doesnt make sense. Please elaborate.

Just an observation

Are you sure she has your DNA?

Just an observation

Are you sure she has your DNA?
What do you think a DNA test does dummy?

Last edited:
Last night was an emotional night in our household and it got me to thinking about how truly fucked up white racism is. Right now I am raising a "somewhat" white 17yr old female child. Well she got her DNA results back and it turns out she is 11% Black. She ran into our bedroom with her tablet and showed us the results. She was prancing around reminding me that she had "told me so". She always thought she had some Black in her but I thought it was because she really wanted to be Black when she was younger. It made me feel good that she was so happy about it but then I thought to myself people were still going to assume she was white.
I didn't read the whole thread, but maybe she heard stories about her (great)grandparents.

By the way, that would have made her technically black in certain parts of the South, it went beyond looks.

Just an observation

No, he has spent years attacking Whites here with impunity; now he has a moment where his thread is expressing a situation that can require our hearts to understand, but he never expressed his heart to understand the Whites here, so they are finding it difficult to give what they have not received from him.

Last night was an emotional night in our household and it got me to thinking about how truly fucked up white racism is. Right now I am raising a "somewhat" white 17yr old female child. Well she got her DNA results back and it turns out she is 11% Black. She ran into our bedroom with her tablet and showed us the results. She was prancing around reminding me that she had "told me so". She always thought she had some Black in her but I thought it was because she really wanted to be Black when she was younger. It made me feel good that she was so happy about it but then I thought to myself people were still going to assume she was white.
I didn't read the whole thread, but maybe she heard stories about her (great)grandparents.

By the way, that would have made her technically black in certain parts of the South, it went beyond looks.
Sad situation. Her grandparents disowned her mom. She hasnt seen them since she was a child. I met them once and they didnt look too happy I was there even though me and her mom never had that type of relationship.

Just an observation

No, he has spent years attacking Whites here with impunity; now he has a moment where his thread is expressing a situation that can require our hearts to understand, but he never expressed his heart to understand the Whites here, so they are finding it difficult to give what they have not received from him.
Impunity? This thread doesnt require anyone to do anything but read it. I cant help they are upset my daughter is overjoyed she shares some of the same DNA I have. I think its amusing they are so insulted.

Just an observation

Impunity? This thread doesnt require anyone to do anything but read it. I cant help they are upset my daughter is overjoyed she shares some of the same DNA I have. I think its amusing they are so insulted.

It is amusing and sad; but your hands are not clean in this. Mind you, its none of my business and I am on the outside looking in. In the two years I have been on this board , I have seen some racist Whites, and I have always looked on you as a Proud Blackman who spoke his piece and fought on the front line, holding his own no matter how many teamed up on you. Some of the Whites were ugly and very insulting with their words, and so were you in kind. You fought, and they fought dirty, and you had plenty of dirt in return.

Its a dirty business.

The only thing is, once you get dirty, no matter what subject comes up, no matter how clean your intentions or involvement was, you cannot shine, they will pull that dirt out on you and crap on your good deeds in life.

Just an observation

It is amusing and sad; but your hands are not clean in this. Mind you, its none of my business and I am on the outside looking in. In the two years I have been on this board , I have seen some racist Whites, and I have always looked on you as a Proud Blackman who spoke his piece and fought on the front line, holding his own no matter how many teamed up on you. Some of the Whites were ugly and very insulting with their words, and so were you in kind. You fought, and they fought dirty, and you had plenty of dirt in return.

Its a dirty business.

The only thing is, once you get dirty, no matter what subject comes up, no matter how clean your intentions or involvement was, you cannot shine, they will pull that dirt out on you and crap on your good deeds in life.

Many of his posts are intended to bring out reactions from people he considers to be white racists. There have been many of those and by the choice of words in the title of this thread, it sure looks to be the same.
"My little white girl not so White" even though in truth she is mostly white, so why use those words in a place like USMB unless your looking for some sort of conflict?

It could be thats not what he intended but the reputation is strong, so I for one when I see a thread like this, am just looking for an ulterior motive because I know thats how he gets a lot of his fun.

I have a stepson, who is of mixed race who I love absolutely as much as my own, maybe because of the road we have been on, and I could not imagine for a second worrying what people will think of him... i mean which "color" they will assign to him, as if i or anyone should have a problem with that.He knows who he is and will never be less of a person based on a random asshole who may come along. The last line of Asclepias's first post was the most telling to me. It sort of seems as though his happiness was only an afterthought to his worries that people will still think of her as "white". Why should not all of 'who she is' be celebrated ? why the fear?
Most of his threads are rooted in the problems , deficiencies, recessivness of the genes, of the people he considers to make up the "white race" maybe I was wrong, maybe I am wrong.. but this thread just looked like a subtle dig to me.

Just an observation

Its a dirty business.

Use all that energy in saying those words to every white person doing what you described.

Just an observation

Its a dirty business.

Many of his posts are intended to bring out reactions from people he considers to be white racists. There have been many of those and by the choice of words in the title of this thread, it sure looks to be the same.
"My little white girl not so White" even though in truth she is mostly white, so why use those words in a place like USMB unless your looking for some sort of conflict?

It could be thats not what he intended but the reputation is strong, so I for one when I see a thread like this, am just looking for an ulterior motive because I know thats how he gets a lot of his fun.

I have a stepson, who is of mixed race who I love absolutely as much as my own, maybe because of the road we have been on, and I could not imagine for a second worrying what people will think of him... i mean which "color" they will assign to him, as if i or anyone should have a problem with that.He knows who he is and will never be less of a person based on a random asshole who may come along. The last line of Asclepias's first post was the most telling to me. It sort of seems as though his happiness was only an afterthought to his worries that people will still think of her as "white". Why should not all of 'who she is' be celebrated ? why the fear?
Most of his threads are rooted in the problems , deficiencies, recessivness of the genes, of the people he considers to make up the "white race" maybe I was wrong, maybe I am wrong.. but this thread just looked like a subtle dig to me.

Why is this an analysis of A instead of a rebuke of every single white racist that posts in this section of USMB? You guys empower these racists. Why?

Just an observation

Its a dirty business.

Why is this an analysis of A instead of a rebuke of every single white racist that posts in this section of USMB? You guys empower these racists. Why?

It's the nature of this place that whatever we post gets picked apart, black or white. Seems to me that Mickiel was doing nothing more than being a good friend. Telling someone what they want to hear and jumping on the same bandwagon every time because "its my team" is not always being a friend. The post Mickiel made was in response to why people have reactions they do over this thread... it was actually very true and it prompted my comment also, I dont see how that is empowering white racists.

Its a dirty business.

It's the nature of this place that whatever we post gets picked apart, black or white. Seems to me that Mickiel was doing nothing more than being a good friend. Telling someone what they want to hear and jumping on the same bandwagon every time because "its my team" is not always being a friend. The post Mickiel made was in response to why people have reactions they do over this thread... it was actually very true and it prompted my comment also, I dont see how that is empowering white racists.

I have not seen you nor mickiel one time talk to any of these white racists here making suggestions like you did with A. And that's why I said you empower the white racists here. You nor the other guy criticizes them. But you both saw fit to talk to A.

Its a dirty business.

I have not seen you nor mickiel one time talk to any of these white racists here making suggestions like you did with A. And that's why I said you empower the white racists here. You nor the other guy criticizes them. But you both saw fit to talk to A.

Maybe you may want to read the few threads I comment on concerning racism. I have had a couple of threads closed because I leaned real hard on racist White people. But I basically have speaks with those who talk to me. Or those who interest me.

Its a dirty business.

Well to say not one time is not really true. I've refuted people who say "black people" are not intelligent or that Africa has had no advanced culture, and have brought up evidence on the contrary several times. It is true though that I have argued more with A , I will admit that. But it may be because I have a problem with his ideas that everything is about race and genetics... while I believe all races have problems due more so to culture and circumstances that are not controllable.
And yeah, I did analize Asclepias here, in the post your referring to, but this is a pretty unique thread, seeing how most people dont use their kid as a center piece of a thread when discussing race.

As I said maybe I'm wrong. Maybe his only intention was to celebrate the happiness of his daughter, and if thats the case than I'm sorry for taking it wrong. It just did not appear that way to me from post # 1.
Then again, its easy to write things here and be missunderstood.

She’s lucky! She can be proud without the negatives that come wit really being black.

Dont guilt that girl into radicalism, please. I know you try.
Racist asshole.

If she becomes radical its going to be from all the racist shit she hears from whites that dont know she identifies as Black.
Nah. Better chance she’ll get it from you.

Oh and she’s going to hear shit. I remember my light skinned friend in highschool heard it all the time. We would point at brad and yell HEY to whoever said it

Forum List

Back