The invisble package of unearned benefits

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Understanding My Privilege | Sue Borrego

Lets see of anyone can listen to this entire video and discuss what is said and not what their opinion is.

cinemagraph_tissue.gif

There's one person who didn't watch the video.

Lets see of anyone can listen to this entire video and discuss what is said and not what their opinion is.

You don't have the credibility to get me to watch a 12 minute video.

Provide a transcript and I will address what she said that you like.

Or just provide a bullet point.

I'm sure it boils down to something similar to "Fuck white people".

My white privilege is to turn away from society and reject those damn social observances and holidays..My other white privilege is to become crippled from working..Then it's six feet under to enjoy the privilege of rotting....Have a good day....

You don't have the credibility to get me to watch a 12 minute video.

Provide a transcript and I will address what she said that you like.

Or just provide a bullet point.

I'm sure it boils down to something similar to "Fuck white people".

I don't care about having credibility with you. I provided the film, and that's what is going to be provided. So stay out of this thread if all you are going to do is troll.

My white privilege is to turn away from society and reject those damn social observances and holidays..My other white privilege is to become crippled from working..Then it's six feet under to enjoy the privilege of rotting....Have a good day....

This shows how you couldn't have watched the film. Because what you're talking about has nothing to do with what this lady was saying.

So 50 years of Affirmative Action, has done nothing to help African Americans???

The election of BO to two terms with lots of white votes, means nothing.

Why would you listen to a white bitch? You hate white people.

This shows how you couldn't have watched the film. Because what you're talking about has nothing to do with what this lady was saying.
No shit, I was directing the subject to myself, do you think I give credibility to people that can't speak without breaking into tears over the hair of a child? The whole princess ideology that young females delude themselves with is not a white privilege issue it's an ego issue...You insinuating that I have more privilege in society compared to a negroid is really delusional and is not a good excuse for why many negriods in their communities are fuck ups...Just like the white fuck ups, I hold no excuse for their inability to function...

White people don't understand white privilege.

My daughter asked me if I had white privilege. I told her, yes because without me being white, and not being of the ghetto, I have used my God given gifts to put us into a very nice house, and have enough money to live very comfortably... Those in the ghetto, and remain "Black, Victims", just stay victims of liberalism and will remain miserable and in poverty. Those "Blacks" that leave the hood, like Ben Carson, Condie Rice, and Morgan Freeman, have followed in the footsteps of "White Privilege" and made something of themselves. If they can do it, anyone can..

Ben Carson Responds To Being Called ‘Uncle Tom’ & ‘Traitor,’ & It’s Brilliant [Vid]
MotivationTruth: Black Liberals Label Condoleezza Rice an "Uncle Tom" After Her RNC Speech; Language Warning
Morgan Freeman is a uncle Tom and should "shut the fuck up" • r/TumblrInAction

I have lived through many challenges in life, one of the hardest is finding out that hard work is the only thing that pays off, unless you have what us white people call privilege, someone that knows someone that can put you in those positions..Society is tiered more by money than color of skin...

So 50 years of Affirmative Action, has done nothing to help African Americans???

The election of BO to two terms with lots of white votes, means nothing.

Why would you listen to a white bitch? You hate white people.

Obama did not get a lot of white votes, you've been shown that and that's not the OP. To your second question, Because I don't hate white people. To your question about Affirmative Action, if AA is what you say it is, whites have got it since 1776, That's 241 years. or 4.6 times longer than blacks have. Now try watching the video and discussing what was said.

I watched about three minutes of it. Same old boo-hoo song-and-dance. Why waste my time?

This is the problem here we read all your same old racist bullshit every day, but you are not man enough to look at what is being said and to discuss the pros or cons.

I watched about three minutes of it. Same old boo-hoo song-and-dance. Why waste my time?

This is the problem here we read all your same old racist bullshit every day, but you are not man enough to look at what is being said and to discuss the pros or cons.

Please post ANY racist material posted by me at ANY time, in ANY place, or remain a liar.

I watched the first three minutes, enough to know what was was coming. We've heard it all before.

I have lived through many challenges in life, one of the hardest is finding out that hard work is the only thing that pays off, unless you have what us white people call privilege, someone that knows someone that can put you in those positions..Society is tiered more by money than color of skin...

Well the video is a white person calling privilege other things too, You can say hat society is tiered more by money because for whites that's the way it may be, but that is not so for us. The white mans truth is not the universal truth and since we have an American experience that includes some very different things than you whites have, that perhaps the way we see things should not be made to be altered to fit the white mans truth when it's not ours.

I don't know how many times I was passed over because of the color of my skin because Affirmative Action was used to put a lesser qualified individual in place, then I had to pick up the slack because the black man didn't know shit about the job. I was told to train the guy, I told the crap leadership that I don't get paid to teach but to do...

Please post ANY racist material posted by me at ANY time, in ANY place, or remain a liar.

I watched the first three minutes, enough to know what was was coming. We've heard it all before.

I am not a liar. The thing about you guys is that you post up racist crap and swear it's not racist. So you tell me what was coming since you know so much.

Forum List

Back