Muslims are not staying silent in the wake of the Paris attacks

You're full of shit.
DHS/CIA/FBI gets 99% of it's intel. on the muslim community from surveillance.
Phone recordings, hidden audio devices, Internet chatter, photos, videos, places of worship. To name a few.
Putting human assets into the muslim community is virtually impossible. Turning muslims from within the muslim community is virtually impossible.
Everyone knows everything about their neighbors and visa versa in the muslim community.
"So welcome to Dearborn. You say your family is still living in Newham".
LE never believes a fucking word a muslim says to them.
Some muslim contacts LE to 'rat' on his neighbor and the red flags go up!

A Short List of Terror Plots Disrupted by Muslim Community Assistance
Muslim Informants prevent domestic terror: the data - City of Brass
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/tip-fr...oil-alleged-terrorist-plot-activist-1.1249519
Tip-off may have foiled Sydney terror plot
Very short list indeed compared to the number of muslim terrorist attacks since 911.
I note that some of the disrupted terror plots had nothing to do with a muslim 'ratting' on his neighbor.
In fact some of these muslim 'rats' contacted authorities because they were afraid they were going to be the target/s.
Here's a little 'light reading' on the subject of muslims and terror attacks starting after 911:
BIG LIST of Muslim terror attacks in U.S. since 9/11

Not so short when you consider the FBI likely doesn't publish the source of much of it's intel.

WND is not known to be a very factual or accurate source which is evident when you look at the list of supposed "Terrorist Attacks" - a number of which are simply violence, not terrorism. Nothing is sourced.
I bet if a fucking rag head Islamofacist committed some "simple violence" on you and your family you might have a different opinion. But then again maybe not. I believe you are a fucking chicken shit coward. Big fucking Internet mouth. No 'man' in sight.
WND C&Ped the list from the DHS and the NSA websites asshole!
Yeah, Coyote is known for talking tough all over the internet, a real keyboard commando.

alert_sarcasm_ahead_by_piichixchan-d4zpxsl.png
Thanks. I know all about the asshole and which forums he's on. Different day same fucking moronic LIB bullshit.
He's the one who claimed it was Zimmerman's "cheap gun" which recoiled and caused Zimmermans broken nose.
He also claimed the injuries caused to the back of Zimmerman's head were caused when Zimmerman slipped and fell backwards onto the gun therefore leaving an "exact imprint of the gun" on Zimmerman's head.
He was the one who claimed 'Big Mike' was shot in the back six times.
I know all about this moron.

Very short list indeed compared to the number of muslim terrorist attacks since 911.
I note that some of the disrupted terror plots had nothing to do with a muslim 'ratting' on his neighbor.
In fact some of these muslim 'rats' contacted authorities because they were afraid they were going to be the target/s.
Here's a little 'light reading' on the subject of muslims and terror attacks starting after 911:

Not so short when you consider the FBI likely doesn't publish the source of much of it's intel.

WND is not known to be a very factual or accurate source which is evident when you look at the list of supposed "Terrorist Attacks" - a number of which are simply violence, not terrorism. Nothing is sourced.
I bet if a fucking rag head Islamofacist committed some "simple violence" on you and your family you might have a different opinion. But then again maybe not. I believe you are a fucking chicken shit coward. Big fucking Internet mouth. No 'man' in sight.
Yeah, Coyote is known for talking tough all over the internet, a real keyboard commando.

Thanks. I know all about the asshole and which forums he's on. Different day same fucking moronic LIB bullshit.
He's the one who claimed it was Zimmerman's "cheap gun" which recoiled and caused Zimmermans broken nose.
He also claimed the injuries caused to the back of Zimmerman's head were caused when Zimmerman slipped and fell backwards onto the gun therefore leaving an "exact imprint of the gun" on Zimmerman's head.

I don't know who you are talking about because I haven't indulged in any debates over Zimmerman's injuries or "Big Mike".

Maybe you don't know what you think you do.

Ps, how does one put someone 'on ignore'?
Click on their name or avatar, a box will pop up. Just click on ignore.

BTW, lots of people ignore Pogo stick.
Hi Tilly. I wondered who you were responding to. Now I know. It's POGO The Asshole. I don't see his posts because I along with most members here have had him on Permanent Ignore for months.
He's a waste of time and bandwidth. He's only here to troll.
Someone starts a thread about how the sun rises in the east and POPGO will put up dozens of bullshit posts claiming the sun in fact ises in the west but because so many people on earth are right handed they confuse where west and east are.
Seriously. He's that fucking nuts.
He jumps on every new member and stalks them until they 'PI' him.
I see you're a quick learner.
Welcome to the forum BTW.

Hi dannyboys, thank you for the welcome. Pogo actually put me on ignore So I just wondered how one does that. All I did was politely object to him being so pompous and inventing my thoughts and then telling me why they were wrong! That seemed to offend him almightilly, lol.

MONEY, seeing as that's what America's all about.

I don't eat meat, drink beer, I don't like dogs, I don't wear bikinis, Jesus is just another Mexican, and freedom of speech, well, seeing what most people use it for.

So, only one of those things do I actually like. What's American about those things I don't like?

Also, not all Muslims hate bikinis, Jesus and freedom of speech. Generalizing won't get you very far, especially when you're wrong.
My muslim neighbor has 2 dogs. He does keep them outdoors because the wife believes them to be unclean. I dont know if this is for religious reasons.. Muslims dont hate Jesus. They see him as another prophet and he is mentioned in the Quran

Yes dogs are viewed as unclean, to be used for work purposes only, and to be housed outside the home. Jesus has been relegated to prophet status and this version will kill those who won't convert to Islam and will destroy all churches and houses of worship that aren't masjids. Call me old fashioned, but I don't see too many similarities between Isa and the Jesus they hijacked. In fact, if I were religious, I'd find it all terribly insulting no doubt.

I think you got somebody else in mind. Coyote the transgender freak (also called Segep) is a different Coyote and hides on forums where he (she?) is protected from the rancor of sites like this one; can't handle the truth. Heshe has an avatar varies on the themes of a coyote and a martini. I promise you, USMB Coyote is not the same guy/gal.

I don't eat meat, drink beer, I don't like dogs, I don't wear bikinis, Jesus is just another Mexican, and freedom of speech, well, seeing what most people use it for.

So, only one of those things do I actually like. What's American about those things I don't like?

Also, not all Muslims hate bikinis, Jesus and freedom of speech. Generalizing won't get you very far, especially when you're wrong.
My muslim neighbor has 2 dogs. He does keep them outdoors because the wife believes them to be unclean. I dont know if this is for religious reasons.. Muslims dont hate Jesus. They see him as another prophet and he is mentioned in the Quran

Yes dogs are viewed as unclean, to be used for work purposes only, and to be housed outside the home. Jesus has been relegated to prophet status and this version will kill those who won't convert to Islam and will destroy all churches and houses of worship that aren't masjids. Call me old fashioned, but I don't see too many similarities between Isa and the Jesus they hijacked. In fact, if I were religious, I'd find it all terribly insulting no doubt.
In fact, their fake "jesus" wasn't even crucified. They think a lookalike was crucified in his place. I would swear they stole the idea from Charles Dickens Tale Of Two Cities if he wasn't born centuries later because all their doctrines are stolen. It's funny how they think even the mother of Jesus was fooled.

Hi Tilly. I wondered who you were responding to. Now I know. It's POGO The Asshole. I don't see his posts because I along with most members here have had him on Permanent Ignore for months.
Someone starts a thread about how the sun rises in the east and POPGO will put up dozens of bullshit posts claiming the sun in fact ises in the west but because so many people on earth are right handed they confuse where west and east are.

Hi dannyboys, thank you for the welcome. Pogo actually put me on ignore So I just wondered how one does that. All I did was politely object to him being so pompous and inventing my thoughts and then telling me why they were wrong! That seemed to offend him almightilly, lol.
Pogo is pretty much on everyone's Ignore list here.
As are some others whose only purpose is to troll and flamebait.
He claims he put you on ignore because you wouldn't play his game. You're a fast learner.
There are lots of members here on both sides of the issues who can carry on good debates. Hang in there.
You'll soon find out who's who.
As far as POGO putting you on Ignore that's actually another of his bullshit lies. He reads EVERY post including yours.
Cheers!

In fact, their fake "jesus" wasn't even crucified. They think a lookalike was crucified in his place. I would swear they stole the idea from Charles Dickens Tale Of Two Cities if he wasn't born centuries later because all their doctrines are stolen. It's funny how they think even the mother of Jesus was fooled.
Wha??? You mean..... Jesus did a Paul McCartney?
thud.gif

Thanks for that. I think the contrast between 337 and 336 kinda speaks volumes.

Tilly --- see what I mean now?

Why are you attempting to engage me when you told me I should not be responding to your posts because I'm new, and when you put me on ignore because I objected to you fabricating my thoughts?
Seems a bit cowardly to me

I'm illustrating exactly what I advised you yesterday about knowing who's who and what they stand for, before you pass judgment. Those two posts (336/337) are a perfect illustration.

Don't know how that's "cowardly" although I can see how it would apply to ignoring it.

;)

Pogo is pretty much on everyone's Ignore list here.
As are some others whose only purpose is to troll and flamebait.
He claims he put you on ignore because you wouldn't play his game. You're a fast learner.
There are lots of members here on both sides of the issues who can carry on good debates. Hang in there.
You'll soon find out who's who.
As far as POGO putting you on Ignore that's actually another of his bullshit lies. He reads EVERY post including yours.
Cheers!

Ah, I see. He's doing his homework on me without having to counter anything until he's 'ready'. A little cowardly perhaps ;)

thud.gif
Actually I was thinking of Sydney Carton being executed in place of Charles Darnay, the switch made possible because they look alike. Clearly the Dickens reference was lost on you.

Why are you attempting to engage me when you told me I should not be responding to your posts because I'm new, and when you put me on ignore because I objected to you fabricating my thoughts?

I'm illustrating exactly what I advised you yesterday about knowing who's who and what they stand for, before you pass judgment. Those two posts (336/337) are a perfect illustration.

Don't know how that's "cowardly" although I can see how it would apply to ignoring it.

I'm trying to honour what you asked me to do - not reply to your posts. But it seems you can't stay away - so I'm no longer on ignore? Great I can't wait to debate with you ;-)

I'm trying to honour what you asked me to do - not reply to your posts. But it seems you can't stay away - so I'm no longer on ignore? Great I can't wait to debate with you ;-)
I told you he was a fucking liar and a troll. Put the asshole on PI. If you don't I'm wondering why you don't.
You want to 'debate' with that piece of shit? You're going on my PI.

Fair enough! :thup:

Say I noticed later you indicated you're in Europe. May we know where?

Actually as far as I know I'm on a total of one person's Ig list (and that person's not in this thread). It's usually somebody that got butthurt and doesn't want to deal with being exposed.

As you can see from the previous post...

thud.gif
Actually I was thinking of Sydney Carton being executed in place of Charles Darnay, the switch made possible because they look alike. Clearly the Dickens reference was lost on you.

Ah but mine was funnier. Clearly the McCartney humour was lost on you there, Willy Campbell.
giggle.gif

I told you he was a fucking liar and a troll. Put the asshole on PI. If you don't I'm wondering why you don't.
Hey, dannyboys, please. I'm here for civilised debate and he's already put me on ignore because he couldn't engage that way. I'm not responding anymore to anyone who says they are ignoring me but aren't really. There's no need to attack me. Thank you.

Hey, dannyboys, please. I'm here for civilised debate and he's already put me on ignore because he couldn't engage that way. I'm not responding anymore to anyone who says they are ignoring me but aren't really. There's no need to attack me. Thank you.
I wasn't "attacking you". I was offering advice.
If you mean what you claim just PI him.
Your move.

You're not in Ignore any more, m'amour. That storm's over.

Fuck you! I was NOT "attacking" you asshole! And I'm not going to fucking hold your hand to navigate in this forum.
You want to be on this forum fucking GROW SOME!
Shut the fuck up with your whining! The FIRST troll you met on this forum and you're already crying!
This isn't a forum about YOU and YOUR feelings!
Go away. OR Grow a fucking pair and debate the issues.

Forum List

Back