Muslims are not staying silent in the wake of the Paris attacks

I used you're mocking the other poster that did it. But way to go all grammar nazi on me, bro. You must be proud. After all, why not spend time being trite instead of talking about the issue at hand? Oh, maybe cos you're in the hole and need a distraction...

Dude, you're about as partisan as they come. The fact that you deny it is totally laughable. And if you're not partisan, then you absolutely won't have a problem creating a thread calling for the impeachment/ conviction of Obama. Instead, you've offered me lame excuses not to follow through on your purported non-partisan values.

And you can't help but take a shot at the tea party in your dog and pony show call for more parties b/c you are a partisan. Your body of posts more than speaks for itself.

:lmao: You ending your post playing the 'you don't know me card' like the juvenile conspirator you are.

"I used you're mocking the other poster that did it." Right, and I'm supposed to be able to understand this?

I was also being HELPFUL, fuck me, you tell someone where they made a mistake and the person turns around kicks you in the balls. I'll remember never to help you in the future you ungrateful [insert insult of YOUR choice]

Dude, you're talking shit. You think because someone has a strong view on the world, that they must be partisan. Get real.

Just because I attack the Republicans for being really bad, doesn't mean I'm partisan. Generally I reply to people who are of a different opinion, generally they happen to be Republicans and generally I will be saying I don't agree. I don't do the whole thing of agreeing all the time, I don't come on here to just agree with people. I'll leave alone people I agree with.

But hey, you think you know me, that's great, maybe we can hangout together and then get married or something. On second thoughts, no, you're not my type.

Doing grammar lessons in the middle of a discussion is rarely if ever helpful. If you want to do that, then I can show you where the writing forum is. You may have tried to disguise this reality and create an inbuilt defense by not taking a condescending tone; but you know what you were doing. If not, then you have issues with being dense.

I never said having a 'strong view' makes someone partisan. In fact, you have views that don't hold up because of your partisanship (and they are effectively weak if not otherwise outright weak).

When did I say you were partisan for attacking Republicans? That's two paragraphs in a row that you argued a premise I did not present. Is this the denseness again; or are you just that intellectually dishonest?

Certainly, you leave people alone that you agree with; they're doing the bidding of your partisan masters (as are you). I don't know what you're trying to prove with that point.

And poor grammar, using the wrong word entirely, is even less helpful than a grammar lesson, which, if the truth be told, you're probably just trying to hide shame rather than anything else.

Apart from that, what you've written is a waste of time. It's all attack attack attack. Nothing has anything to do with anything. You don't me, yet you're trying to claim I'm something. Hmm.

Okay, I told you in no uncertain terms the implications of grammar lessons during political discussion. You "densely" choose to ignore the reality. You need to stop and go to the writer's forum if this such an issue for you. Your lessons are not warranted and blatantly obnoxious.

And after all that, you don't even get back to the matter(s) at hand. Really weak showing, (partisan) guy.

frigidweirdo

I know you conveniently skipped this:

I'm not going to go digging for you, dude. At one point, you said that Obama was worthy of being impeached. That implicitly means that he violated the terms of his office. If you weren't such a partisan hack, you wouldn't have to have such obvious connections spoon fed to you.

You had said that Obama was worthy of impeachment. By implicit sentiment, you agreed that Obama violated the terms of his office. Then, you tried to claim that that sentiment never existed. Now, that's partisan politics, guy. You tried to claim that certain actions made Bush criminal; but then by the same token, you couldn't even agree that Obama had violated the terms of his office.

Now then, you've been caught in a lie (multiple times). But I'll overlook that and agree that maybe you're not so partisan if you actually create a thread calling for Obama's impeachment. You won't be doing that (I guarantee it), as you are partisan hack.

Don't try and snow me (us). Everybody and their dog knows that you're a partisan hack. Don't give me "attack, attack, attack," hack, like you're above the fray. You're a phony; and you're no less partisan than Pogo, Flopper, RDean, and others ("the people you (consistently) agree with" like the partisan you are).

I used you're mocking the other poster that did it. But way to go all grammar nazi on me, bro. You must be proud. After all, why not spend time being trite instead of talking about the issue at hand? Oh, maybe cos you're in the hole and need a distraction...

Dude, you're about as partisan as they come. The fact that you deny it is totally laughable. And if you're not partisan, then you absolutely won't have a problem creating a thread calling for the impeachment/ conviction of Obama. Instead, you've offered me lame excuses not to follow through on your purported non-partisan values.

And you can't help but take a shot at the tea party in your dog and pony show call for more parties b/c you are a partisan. Your body of posts more than speaks for itself.

:lmao: You ending your post playing the 'you don't know me card' like the juvenile conspirator you are.

"I used you're mocking the other poster that did it." Right, and I'm supposed to be able to understand this?

I was also being HELPFUL, fuck me, you tell someone where they made a mistake and the person turns around kicks you in the balls. I'll remember never to help you in the future you ungrateful [insert insult of YOUR choice]

Dude, you're talking shit. You think because someone has a strong view on the world, that they must be partisan. Get real.

Just because I attack the Republicans for being really bad, doesn't mean I'm partisan. Generally I reply to people who are of a different opinion, generally they happen to be Republicans and generally I will be saying I don't agree. I don't do the whole thing of agreeing all the time, I don't come on here to just agree with people. I'll leave alone people I agree with.

But hey, you think you know me, that's great, maybe we can hangout together and then get married or something. On second thoughts, no, you're not my type.

Doing grammar lessons in the middle of a discussion is rarely if ever helpful. If you want to do that, then I can show you where the writing forum is. You may have tried to disguise this reality and create an inbuilt defense by not taking a condescending tone; but you know what you were doing. If not, then you have issues with being dense.

I never said having a 'strong view' makes someone partisan. In fact, you have views that don't hold up because of your partisanship (and they are effectively weak if not otherwise outright weak).

When did I say you were partisan for attacking Republicans? That's two paragraphs in a row that you argued a premise I did not present. Is this the denseness again; or are you just that intellectually dishonest?

Certainly, you leave people alone that you agree with; they're doing the bidding of your partisan masters (as are you). I don't know what you're trying to prove with that point.

And poor grammar, using the wrong word entirely, is even less helpful than a grammar lesson, which, if the truth be told, you're probably just trying to hide shame rather than anything else.

Apart from that, what you've written is a waste of time. It's all attack attack attack. Nothing has anything to do with anything. You don't me, yet you're trying to claim I'm something. Hmm.

Okay, I told you in no uncertain terms the implications of grammar lessons during political discussion. You "densely" choose to ignore the reality. You need to stop and go to the writer's forum if this such an issue for you. Your lessons are not warranted and blatantly obnoxious.

And after all that, you don't even get back to the matter(s) at hand. Really weak showing, (partisan) guy.

Bye!

If you believe that, then why aren't you out on front on impeaching Obama?

I'm not sure why impeachment is the process you want here. This isn't about breaking the constitution, it's about something quite different. International war crimes court, and for Bush first.

The Constitution calls for impeachment for high crimes and misdemeanors among other reasons. It does not specify that it must be based on international law. So, go ahead and create your impeach Obama thread and send me the link.

Did you ever see me write a "impeach Bush" thread? No, you didn't. So.......

I don't do that kind of thing. I say things as they are, I don't play the partisan game.

So, posting a thread calling for impeaching Obama is partisan when you're a leftist? :cuckoo:

Calling for a thread calling for the impeachment of Obama for something he did which Bush did and you wouldn't have supported that impeachment is PARTISAN.
That made absolutely no sense. But then again, none of your posts ever do.

Bye!

:lmao: You trying to argue you're not partisan in the first place. I gave you a chance nonetheless; and you miserably failed.

Forum List

Back