Muslims are not staying silent in the wake of the Paris attacks

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
Just in case anyone decided to claim (as has already happened) that Muslims are staying silent over the Paris attacks. They're not. Clearly. You're just not listening.

Paris attacks: Muslims around the world condemn Islamic State massacre

Iran, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Indonesia, Qatar and Turkey have all condemned these attacks, as shown by this site.

"Not in my name" - Muslims speak out against Paris attacks conducted in the name of Islam

Loads of Muslims on Twitter denouncing the attacks.

Muslims strongly condemn Paris terror attacks

"Muslims worldwide on Saturday strongly condemned the terrorist attacks by the Islamic State that killed at least 127 people in Paris."

"Tariq Ramadan, a professor of Islamic Studies at Oxford University in England and president of the European Muslim Network think tank said in a statement: “Absolute and immediate condemnation. They shouted, we are told, ‘Allahu akbar” (God [is] the greatest) to support and justify their inhuman actions."

Just because you're not listening, doesn't mean they aren't speaking.

Kind of late for the NOT us song and dance. No apology has come forth either has it? Have they turned in the planners? No.
Its the same old song and dance we hear EVERY time after one of those attacks.

If Karma and justice are TRULY equal their's IS coming and they have EARNED it.

Kind of late for the NOT us song and dance. No apology has come forth either has it? Have they turned in the planners? No.

Who is supposed to "apologize" and why? Surely you don't expect an apology from ISIS?

They condemn the attacks to us. To their own, they praise the attackers as heroes.

Who is supposed to "apologize" and why? Surely you don't expect an apology from ISIS?

Well, according to the right, all Muslims must apologize otherwise they all support this.

If they do apologize, then they're merely covering their tracks. According to some.

Well, according to the right, all Muslims must apologize otherwise they all support this.

If they do apologize, then they're merely covering their tracks. According to some.
Walk like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck...its a duck.

There comes a time when a country or a people say enough is enough. They now have reached that point. Why are the supposed "moderates" not naming names?

I myself do NOT support boots on the ground in Syria BUT if they attack the United States or Americans AGAIN? Kill them ALL.

And what does that mean?

Apart from complete and utter bullshit?

And what does that mean?

Apart from complete and utter bullshit?
It was in answer to your musing in the last two paragraphs. Reading comprehension a problem with you, weirdo?

No I like ducks.

Just in case anyone decided to claim (as has already happened) that Muslims are staying silent over the Paris attacks. They're not. Clearly. You're just not listening.

Paris attacks: Muslims around the world condemn Islamic State massacre

Iran, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Indonesia, Qatar and Turkey have all condemned these attacks, as shown by this site.

"Not in my name" - Muslims speak out against Paris attacks conducted in the name of Islam

Loads of Muslims on Twitter denouncing the attacks.

Muslims strongly condemn Paris terror attacks

"Muslims worldwide on Saturday strongly condemned the terrorist attacks by the Islamic State that killed at least 127 people in Paris."

"Tariq Ramadan, a professor of Islamic Studies at Oxford University in England and president of the European Muslim Network think tank said in a statement: “Absolute and immediate condemnation. They shouted, we are told, ‘Allahu akbar” (God [is] the greatest) to support and justify their inhuman actions."

Just because you're not listening, doesn't mean they aren't speaking.

Its not enough to just speak up, all these muslim countries should unite and go head strong militarily and help defeat ISIS....instead, they're all cowarering behind the US and now France to solve their gotdamned problems....1 billion muslims should be able to fight their own fuckin wars.

Funny I don't remember "Christianity" either "apologizing for" or denouncing en masse when the Scott Roeders and Eric Rudolphs were doing their thing.

But then I wasn't stupid enough to think it was necessary either... I guess you need an IQ of 214 to figure that out.

I like ducks too. As long as they are not carrying AK47s or vests full of bombs as they fly over me.

I don't expect "decent" muslims to "apologize". They have nothing to apologize for any more than christians should apologize for Westboro Church.

Funny I don't remember "Christianity" either "apologizing for" or denouncing en masse when the Scott Roeders and Eric Rudolphs were doing their thing.

But then I wasn't stupid enough to think it was necessary either...
And yet the Negro expects every white man to apologize for slavery.

Link, Pink?

I don't care if they apologize as that public act is just some of the 'Islamic religion' approved lies called 'taqiya' !!

apology makes no difference , best situation would be for them to disappear from Western lands Pogo !!

First off, we've already accepted your apology....that's why we're taking your daughters to bed....apology accepted and thank you LOLOLOLOLOLO
upload_2015-11-16_21-21-50.jpeg

Forum List

Back